Dayton vs. Magnolia West Predictions

Hawkeye

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1121680" timestamp="1321597439"]
This should make the Bronco faithful happy Even the local papers picks Dayton
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/sports/magnolia-west-squares-off-against-dayton-on-saturday/article_b405c566-7184-5c51-823e-713c3bd10dfd.html
[/quote]I think he read my FEARLESS PREDICTION before writing his article...
At 28 to 24, Dayton won't kick a field goal.  I have the score predicted as 33 to 24, with Carranco kicking four field goals.  Looks like there will be a south wind Saturday.  Look for Carranco to kick a PAT on the roof of the gym when kicking on the north endzone.

This is gonna be a true test to how far DA BRONX have come this year. On D gotta contain the MAG WEST RB / QB plain and simple (easier said than done). Force MAG WEST to air it out and you can get some turnovers. On O I think you gotta open the running game up a bit this week to keep the MAG O off the field. TURNOVERS will be at a premium and more than likely decide the game. Cant believe I'm gonna miss this one  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( but I know DA BRONX are gonna take care of businesses  ;) I will be hunting in MAG WEST this weekend (what a coincidence) so I have my purple cammo ready and dont be surprised if there are reports of a crazed purple cammo wearing man running thru the streets of MAG WEST hollering [b]"MAG WEST SUCKS"[/b]  ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1121863" timestamp="1321631326"]
District 19-4a best passing team vs 17-4a's worst pass defense,I likes da Bronx to advance 8)
[/quote]

Not impressed with either defense.  Dayton can pass, but MW will have the best player on the field. (not counting kickers) Don't let the Stangs jump on y'all early!  Only giving Dayton the advantage, cuz they have way more playoff experience.  Having Carronco doesn't hurt either...  Don't underestimate MW though, or they will send you home.....  Just ask Waller!

[quote name="liltex" post="1121863" timestamp="1321631326"]
District 19-4a best passing team vs 17-4a's worst pass defense,I likes da Bronx to advance 8)
[/quote]
Hope you're right. The winner gets a grand prize of a regional round matchup with the "hotter than a depot stove", Manvel Mavericks.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1121965" timestamp="1321638927"]
Cant wait for sat this out to be a great game. How many underclassman do we have on defense I counted 7 last game.
[/quote]

kids that spend significant time on D that are returning next year. I'm sure I'll miss someone. 10 by my count though

St. Andre (jr.)
Kevin Barton (jr. i think)
Matt Oubre (jr)
John Smith (jr. i think)
Daniel douglas (soph)
Markain Chambers (jr.)
Rashad Chambers (jr.)
Tony Robinson (jr.)
Charles Tousant (jr.)
Donovan Jackson (jr.)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1121965" timestamp="1321638927"]
Cant wait for sat this out to be a great game. How many underclassman do we have on defense I counted 7 last game.
[/quote]Here are all the underclassmen
#6 Donovan Jackson Jr. HB-T
#7 Juan Carranco Jr. Kicker
#10 Markain Chambers Jr. SE-C
#15 Ryan McBride Jr. HB-SS
#22 Jamaud St.Andre Jr. SE-C
#24 Casey Skrabanek Jr. SE-S
#30 Brandon McBride So. HB-S
#31 Toney Robinson Jr. HB-LB
#32 Landon Tamlin So. SE-C
#33 Donovan Rogers Jr. HB-T
#34 Daniel Douglas So. HB-LB
#42 Rashod Chambers Jr. SE-C
#45 Justin Campbell Jr. RB-LB
#51 Kevin Barton Jr. C-LB
#55 Aston Swayzer Jr. T-T
#60 Charles Tousant Jr. T-T
#64 Jacob Butterfield Jr. G-T
#66 John Smith Jr. T-T
#67 Desmond Rogers Jr. T-T
#74 Matt Oubre Jr. T-T

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1122015" timestamp="1321642974"]
Sorry, this is a Dayton fan. Not John Smith - the player. Thanks
[/quote] No need to say sorry.. Just was asking... welcome to the best sports website in Texas  ;D

REMINDER: Tomorrow all day Los Compadres in Dayton.. Come hungry.. 10% of [u]ALL[/u] sales will go to the Dayton Band Boosters. Also.. you have some anxiety before the BIG game... There is a youth football Super Bowl starting round 9 A.M. at Bronco Stadium.... Los Compadres don't forget.. Thanks and umm

[move][color=purple][b][size=36pt]GO BRONCOS[/size][/b][/color][/move]

[quote name="octfeb" post="1122311" timestamp="1321663773"]
REMINDER: Tomorrow all day Los Compadres in Dayton.. Come hungry.. 10% of [u]ALL[/u] sales will go to the Dayton Band Boosters. Also.. you have some anxiety before the BIG game... There is a youth football Super Bowl starting round 9 A.M. at Bronco Stadium.... Los Compadres don't forget.. Thanks and umm

[move][color=purple][b][size=36pt]GO BRONCOS[/size][/b][/color][/move]
[/quote]fajitas and a margarita for a good cause im in

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder