Port Neches-Groves vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins 36-31!

WOSgrad

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this Vidor fan is going to bring his two lil Pirates out to cheer on those Indians!

We love our Pirates, but my five year olds favorite color is PURPLE so he is pretty excited about this game  :D  I will have to work on that!

20-4A Rolls!

GOOD LUCK INDIANS!!!! Get that BROOM out and bring it with you..... Pirates, Bulldogs, and Panthers have set you up for the GRAND SLAM at bat...... I pray for a good game and and injury free game for both teams.... may everyone get to and from game without incident!!

20-4A 3
19-4A 0

[quote name="NDNette4life" post="1115111" timestamp="1321128390"]
Anyone know what time the tickets booth/gates open? We already have 3 tickets but need one more and are really hoping to get it at the game.
[/quote] Well it just so happens that I have an extra ticket.... But it says Dayton High School on it... If you want it come get it we are suppose to be hanging out in the parking lot on the home side I will be there round 5 ish.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1115141" timestamp="1321129464"]
Is the game sold out?  I have some neighbors that want to go, but I'm not giving up my tickets to anyone!
[/quote]I dunno.. I have an extra ticket.. But only one.... first come first serve..

[quote name="octfeb" post="1115150" timestamp="1321129777"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=91409.msg1115141#msg1115141 date=1321129464]
Is the game sold out?  I have some neighbors that want to go, but I'm not giving up my tickets to anyone!
[/quote]I dunno.. I have an extra ticket.. But only one.... first come first serve..
[/quote]Ok if anyone wants the ticket just pm me your # and I will call you when I get there.. other wise I am just gonna give it to someone at the gate...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1115136" timestamp="1321129326"]
[quote author=NDNette4life link=topic=91409.msg1115111#msg1115111 date=1321128390]
Anyone know what time the tickets booth/gates open? We already have 3 tickets but need one more and are really hoping to get it at the game.
[/quote] Well it just so happens that I have an extra ticket.... But it says Dayton High School on it... If you want it come get it we are suppose to be hanging out in the parking lot on the home side I will be there round 5 ish.
[/quote]

Not sure I can get in on our side with a ticket from ya'lls side but I appreciate it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin