Coach of the Year Nominations

jdawg03

Coach Moody-LCM. He came in with discipline and demanded respect. He accomplished alot in a year. He brought back TEAM spirit and everyone better look out in the coming years because He has a goal and the community is 100% behind him. Way to go BEARS!!! We are all very proud of you. BOJO. (We did)

Cant give to somebody that went 5 and 5. I am sure he did a great job, but 5 and 5 and no playoffs, sorry. I am going with the coach from East Chambers or Barbers Hill. East chambers went 11-1 and Brabers Hill moved up to 4a and went 10-0.

I think Jerry Stewart is much more deserving than Moody. Moody's team finished around .500 and 4th in district with an average pre-district schedule. Stewart on the other hand swept thru the district in their first year here.

Caney Creek is 3 rounds deep in playoffs and WOS, that doesn't sound to average to me.

Caney Creek is 3 rounds deep in playoffs and WOS' date=' that doesn't sound to average to me.[/quote']

Look who Caney Creek drew in the 2nd round though. Houston Furr??? come on. Average is a pretty fair statement. NOT wos....just pre-district as a whole.

Caney Creek

WOS

Houston Kashmere

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder