Vidor/Crosby Broadcast on SETXsports/NEED SPONSORS PLEASE!!!!

jmoore

[quote name="jmoore" post="1107772" timestamp="1320685742"]
Haven't seen for sure or not. Is this game going to be broadcasted?
[/quote]

I am waiting on a phone call back from the Vidor superintendent. We have to get the okay from him. Coach Mathews has given us the okay but have to clear it with sup.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1108226" timestamp="1320708342"]
Let me know if u need any help
[/quote]

Well, yes we do. We need the Vidor superintendent to return our calls and e-mails to let us know if we can broadcast the game or not.

If you can help with this or any other way, please do so.

Vidor fans we need you guys to help us out. If any of you have any way of contacting the school administration about our wanting to broadcast the game Thursday, please do so.

We have Coach Mathews blessing but he has said the final decision is with Dr. Burns. We have yet to hear from Dr. Burns.

Please let us know something.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1108414" timestamp="1320716631"]
Vidor fans we need you guys to help us out. If any of you have any way of contacting the school administration about our wanting to broadcast the game Thursday, please do so.

We have Coach Mathews blessing but he has said the final decision is with Dr. Burns. We have yet to hear from Dr. Burns.

Please let us know something.
[/quote]
I'll stop by his office in the morning

I have just received the needed word from Dr. Joe Burns that SETXsports has received authorization to broadcast the Vidor/Crosby game Thursday evening.  Mike Sanchez and Tim Scoggins will have the call beginning with the pregame at 7:00 p.m. and kickoff at 7:30 p.m.

NOW WE STILL NEED HELP.  WE NEED SPONSORS!  When we do this it is not free for us, there are costs involved.  So come on Vidor community!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124