Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. Bridge City

WOULD BE A GOOD GAME 1ST GAME FOR THE TROJANS, I MEAN COME ON THE IST GAME FOR CS THIS YEARS WERE THE OOOOOOOO LET ME THANK FOR A SECOND?????????? OH YEA I REMEMBER NOW IT WAS THEM WILCATS FROM KIRBYVILLE , IF MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT
IT WAS NOT MUCH OF A GAME AT ALL. HAD TO PULL 1ST STRING OUT BY 2ND QUARTER.
THEY DIDNT GET MUCH PLAYING TIME...

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="1112813" timestamp="1321038789"]
agan i will ask you cs fans will you feel sorry for bc and put your subs in by the 2nd QT your not playing kirbyville so lets talk about bc
[/quote]

Maybe so, Chief.  I tell you what, the first 6 scored by Coldspring, yer Bridge City boys are gonna start acting like dogs with their tail in the wrong place and the second 6, its lights out....

Bridge City ain't got nothing special to get past Coldspring's defense.  The only one beating Coldspring is Coldspring.

you can talk all day long about how great your D IS  here is a side note wos had the best D in the state a few years back and yes we got on here and told people how we only  gave up a ave of 89.8 yards in 10 games but we lost to a smart football team so be carefull what you say ;)

[quote name="skipper" post="1112861" timestamp="1321041567"]
you can talk all day long about how great your D IS  here is a side note wos had the best D in the state a few years back and yes we got on here and told people how we only  gave up a ave of 89.8 yards in 10 games but [size=14pt]we lost to a smart football team[/size] so be carefull what you say ;)
[/quote]

Problem is, Bridge City ain't a smart football team :o

[quote name="Trigger" post="1112885" timestamp="1321042977"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91072.msg1112861#msg1112861 date=1321041567]
you can talk all day long about how great your D IS  here is a side note wos had the best D in the state a few years back and yes we got on here and told people how we only  gave up a ave of 89.8 yards in 10 games but [size=14pt]we lost to a smart football team[/size] so be carefull what you say ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

WOW..... and another can of worms are getting opened!!!!!!!!!

IMO, If CS is blowing BC out of the water by half time, then yes you will see starters be pulled
out of the game, just Like every game we played this year with the exception of Huffman
Huffman had good O & great D.  CS  big O had to go airborn!!!!! & the D played lights out.
CS should beat BC hands down , but Skipper is right anything can happen.

Great team,bad day _VS__ weaker team, great day = upset all day long

[quote name="skipper" post="1112900" timestamp="1321043752"]
you know that for sure bro maybee not as smart as CS  becouse CS try to find weak teams to play and run up 70 points a game and tell everone  in the state how (BAD YOU ARE)
[/quote]

Hey, c'mon Skippy!  If yer gonna dish it, be ready for the patty to slap ya right in the face and be a good sport about it ;) 

[quote name="Trigger" post="1112885" timestamp="1321042977"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Somebody from in the woods of Coldspring calling Bridge City people dumb? Scratching my head on that one. I think you've been smoking too much Pine Needles ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1112933" timestamp="1321045599"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=91072.msg1112885#msg1112885 date=1321042977]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? [b]Somebody from in the woods of Coldspring calling Bridge City people dumb[/b]? Scratching my head on that one. I think you've been smoking too much Pine Needles ;D
[/quote]

[size=14pt]Those are your words, sir. Not mine[/size] :)

[b]Insinuating that BS will do to CS what Wimberly did to WOS ??? Now thats smoking some pine needles!!![/b]

[quote name="TROJAN92" post="1112807" timestamp="1321038369"]
WOULD BE A GOOD GAME 1ST GAME FOR THE TROJANS, I MEAN COME ON THE IST GAME FOR CS THIS YEARS WERE THE OOOOOOOO LET ME THANK FOR A SECOND?????????? OH YEA I REMEMBER NOW IT WAS THEM WILCATS FROM KIRBYVILLE , IF MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT
IT WAS NOT MUCH OF A GAME AT ALL. HAD TO PULL 1ST STRING OUT BY 2ND QUARTER.
THEY DIDNT GET MUCH PLAYING TIME...
[/quote]

OOOOOO let me think for a second!! Kirbyville has dominated CS sooo many times so lets not get so cocky. Its been times where we played our scrubs against your Trojans buddy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder