22 4A Predictions For Next Season?

Guest LCM Volleyball

Guest LCM Volleyball

What's your predictions for 22 4A next Year?

1. Dayton....Speed back

2. Central....Athletes

3. LCM.........Alot back and under year under Moody

4. PNG.........Several players back including QB

5.Nederland..Losing to many players

6.Ozen.........New Coach and Athletes

7.Lumberton...Good players back

8.Vidor.....Lost to many players/New Coach possible

Guest TravelingBandsman

I hope Dayton can pull back next year. One thing I believe would make us better is playing harder teams in non-district. I would like our 3 non-district games to consist of:

West Orange-Stark

Lamar Consolidated

Lufkin

LCM Volleyball, I can appreciate that you have enjoyed LCM's rise from the ashes, and you should be, they are building a solid program. But, for the better part of a decade and half, Nederland has lost and reloaded players... results have been the same. The constant as the years go by has been Larry Neumann, he simply hates to lose and he will put a product on the field next year that will put Nederland in the playoffs... count on it like death and taxes, it's just coming.

And once the soph/fresh/8th grades groups roll in... look out, we're talking about teams as good or better than the 2000/2001 teams, they are coming and they continue to roll through for several years after that. So don't feel sorry for or confused by what happens when Nederland just loses too many players... they just breed new ones.... except for Mosley.

Although I do want everyone to remember the name Paul Roy... he will be a name to remember for next year. Ned will have LOTS of sophs and juniors playing alongside the D. Johnson and C. Gutierrez's of this year's team... future is dang bright in Nederland.

Guest 87CRU79

If you think about it NEderlnad is not in that big of a rut for next year.

These are your returners

Off:

QB- Ryan Sampere (Prototype QB w/ some speed)

TB- Cameron Bass (the Lightning aspect w/ firey running style)

FB- Chris Gutierrez (Veteran bruiser that can pound it)

WR- Adam Broussard (small in stature but plays big)

OT- Stephan Huber

Def:

DE/OLB- Dravantti Johnson ( Force wherever he plays)

DT- ERic Pompa (Run stopper in the midddle)

MLB- Warrell Grogan (Great motor and nose for the ball)

OLB-Jordan LAndry

CB- Justin Krautz

S- Reagan Stanley

Believe it or not that's 5 Off / 6 Def returnees, and that is a great foundation to build on.

LCM Volleyball' date=' I can appreciate that you have enjoyed LCM's rise from the ashes, and you should be, they are building a solid program. But, for the better part of a decade and half, Nederland has lost and reloaded players... results have been the same....[/quote']

I hate to break this to you Penny but you are wrong. This is the first year that Nederland has graduated anyone. It is known fact that we have had the same team for 11 years now and have never had to rebuild during our 11 year playoff run. Sorry about that but you really need to check your facts before posting.anim_lol.gif

Guest OHS_1994

I hate to say it about such a strong program as Ned. but I think we saw what Nederland is going to look like next year, when they played Central this year and they didnt have their only Offensive threat.

I'm not saying this to be mean in any way I'm just saying what it looks like next year.

1st -Dayton

2nd-Central

3rd-DAAAAA Bears

I hate to say it about such a strong program as Ned. but I think we saw what Nederland is going to look like next year' date=' when they played Central this year and they didnt have their only Offensive threat.

I'm not saying this to be mean in any way I'm just saying what it looks like next year.

1st -Dayton

2nd-Central

3rd-DAAAAA Bears[/quote'] :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

Guest TravelingBandsman

We're keeping both Cody Green and A.J. Dugat, both of which are very capable in their fields.

To replace Mike, which is hard to do, we'll have John Gable, who with a little more experience will be as good if not better.

I hope 22-4A is ready for Dayton next year, we'll be coming back harder than ever.

Guest 87CRU79

You can quote me on this:

Look for what I like to call Thunder and Lightning at the RB positions

Thunder: Chris Gutierrez - 5'9" 230 - 2 year starter - 2 year All-District Selection. This kid is a veteran and he runs old school style. No nonsense, just north-south smashmouth.

Lightning: Cameron Bass - 5'7'' 170 - Started the last 3 games due to Guti's injury, and scored twice w/ over a 6 yards per carry average. This kid is cuts through defenses quicker than sh*t goin through a goose.

Plus Ryan Sampere will be at the helm guiding the offense. He has been Moshier's backup the past 2 years, and is ithcing to get in there. He did pretty good while he was in the game this past Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder