Central football hopes to end strong

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1103983" timestamp="1320410643"]
I hope we can end on a positive note.  I hope we can at least compete.  I don't know.  If we can't compete against Lumberton, how will we be pumped to beat a playoff team?
[/quote]

Yeah BMTSoulja1, I don't know if they will compete.
Especially after reading the article and the official had to tell them they have been playing with 10 men for the last 5 minutes.  What?  I'm sure coaches on the Lumberton staff knew they only had 10 men on defense.  Who's the defensive coordinator?  Is there not someone up in the pressbox looking at the players on the field?  I can understand for 1 or 2 plays, but 5 minutes.  Smh, WOW!!!

[quote name="atb63" post="1104002" timestamp="1320412091"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=90915.msg1103983#msg1103983 date=1320410643]
I hope we can end on a positive note.  I hope we can at least compete.  I don't know.  If we can't compete against Lumberton, how will we be pumped to beat a playoff team?
[/quote]

Especially after reading the article and the official had to tell them they have been playing with 10 men for the last 5 minutes.  What?  I'm sure coaches on the Lumberton staff knew they only had 10 men on defense.  Who's the defensive coordinator?  Is there not someone up in the pressbox looking at the players on the field?  I can understand for 1 or 2 plays, but 5 minutes.  Smh, WOW!!!
[/quote]Yes.  Exactly.  That's why I've been saying for several weeks now.  Clean house.

We've went from the District Kings to the laughing stock of 20-4a.  We're the bad news bears of football in one season's time. 

[quote name="NDNation" post="1104103" timestamp="1320418082"]
Come on Central....Get Pumped...Give us a Game...Im gonna be sitting in the cold...I wanna see some great football tonight! :)
[/quote]I'll give you a 2 part answer.  YES, you'll be in the cold tonight (so will I).  NO, you wn't see great football (at least from the home team).

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1104012" timestamp="1320412767"]
[quote author=atb63 link=topic=90915.msg1104002#msg1104002 date=1320412091]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=90915.msg1103983#msg1103983 date=1320410643]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes.  Exactly.  That's why I've been saying for several weeks now.  Clean house.

We've went from the District Kings to the laughing stock of 20-4a.  We're the bad news bears of football in one season's time.
[/quote] From district champs to district chomps

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83