BH vs Crosby Who do you got?

BHFAN

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broncopride: I assume you are talking to me.

Where in that post did you get much better? We beat Ned at their place and Ned beat PNG at their place. So yeah I feel okay about that match up. But using your logic, you lost to GCM by 23,  we beat them soundly. Does that mean the Broncos suck? Well .... that's not for me to decide. But I do think Dayton is a team to be reckoned with!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1102743" timestamp="1320269244"]

Where in that post did you get much better? We beat Ned at their place and Ned beat PNG at their place. So yeah I feel okay about that match up. But using your logic, you lost to GCM by 23,  we beat them soundly. Does that mean the Broncos suck? Well .... that's not for me to decide. But I do think Dayton is a team to be reckoned with!
[/quote]this is the weakest dayton team I have seen since 05 and yes we did suck against gcm.  Unlike you I dont think dayton is a team to reackon with im going to be happy to get out of the first round

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102750" timestamp="1320269812"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90675.msg1102743#msg1102743 date=1320269244]

[/quote]this is the weakest dayton team I have seen since 05 and yes we did suck against gcm.  Unlike you I dont think dayton is a team to reackon with im going to be happy to get out of the first round
[/quote]

Dude if trashing your team is what it takes to make you feel better about trashing BH, have at it. I won't try to stop you.  8)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1102743" timestamp="1320269244"]

Where in that post did you get much better? We beat Ned at their place and Ned beat PNG at their place. So yeah I feel okay about that match up. But using your logic, you lost to GCM by 23,  [b]we beat them soundly[/b]. Does that mean the Broncos suck? Well .... that's not for me to decide. But I do think Dayton is a team to be reckoned with!
[/quote]

Very soundly  ;)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1102754" timestamp="1320270060"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90675.msg1102750#msg1102750 date=1320269812]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90675.msg1102743#msg1102743 date=1320269244]

[/quote]

Dude if trashing your team is what it takes to make you feel better about trashing BH, have at it. I won't try to stop you.  8)
[/quote]since when is being honest trashing your team. Try it sometime you might discover something you never knew

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102765" timestamp="1320270985"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90675.msg1102754#msg1102754 date=1320270060]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90675.msg1102750#msg1102750 date=1320269812]

[/quote]

[/quote]since when is being honest trashing your team. Try it sometime you might discover something you never knew
[/quote]

If you are being honest and feel your team sucks fine. But just say they suck. You are using the way you feel about the Broncos to prove that we aren't any good. Pretty shaky logic.  ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102783" timestamp="1320271918"]
Said we sucked against gcm when a team scores 27 pts in one quarter against you and their 3-6 yeah that night we sucked. But I dont think we suck in general never said that just think this is a weak team by dayton standards but our standards are a lot higher than bh when it comes to football
[/quote]

Oh yeah that makes sense. Everybody but Dayton's standard is to lose early.

Since bh has been 4a they have no playoff wins in that same time dayton has 15 playoff wins so yes our standards are a little higher. Winning one playoff game will make bh year. Dayton gets one and done its not a good year for dayton. You keep saying I think dayton sucks and im saying this is a good team just not the talent dayton has had for a while.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102903" timestamp="1320281812"]
Since bh has been 4a they have no playoff wins in that same time dayton has 15 playoff wins so yes our standards are a little higher. Winning one playoff game will make bh year. Dayton gets one and done its not a good year for dayton. You keep saying I think dayton sucks and im saying this is a good team just not the talent dayton has had for a while.
[/quote]

'Unlike you I dont think dayton is a team to reackon with im going to be happy to get out of the first round"

Your words not mine.

Our standards are high, we just haven't lived up to them. The Broncs have done well the last several years. But all that yakin' and you still don't have a title. Ours maybe a long time ago but BH does have 2.  All I really care about is this year and we are doing just fine. If we get out of the first round and have to play Brenham, I'll be a happy camper. I'm not concerned with the easiest path to a title. Line up and bring it. We'll keep playing until we get beat or we're out of games to play. Either way I'll take it.

Once again I never said we suck you made a comment that this dayton team was one to be reckoned with im saying that this years team is down from what it has been and yes I would be suprised to get very deep in the playoffs. Also I had no idea bh had one a 4a state championship must have been before I was born I apalogize.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102943" timestamp="1320284579"]
Once again I never said we suck you made a comment that this dayton team was one to be reckoned with im saying that this years team is down from what it has been and yes I would be suprised very deep in the playoffs. Also I had no idea bh had one a 4a state championship must have been before I was born I apalogize.
[/quote]

Whoa don't go that far.

BH's was way back in the 70's while still in 1A ball. We are still just youngsters in 4A. 8)

Can't wait for the game! It looks like the football weather has moved back in ;D Fresh and JV play tonight! How are the Crosby Fresh and JV teams doing? Oh and through all of the smack this is going to be a good game Friday night!!!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1103094" timestamp="1320325084"]
Crosby freshman are pretty good they have 2 losses. [b]Dawson and dayton[/b].
[/quote] Wait for it!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476