BH vs Crosby Who do you got?

BHFAN

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1103967" timestamp="1320409793"]
I think crosby has a good young team but sometimes its hard to rebound after a tough loss. Dayton was able to run the ball against bh but that was because bh played two deep safties almost the entire game to slow down our passing. Crosby cannot throw the ball near as well and I think bh will stack the line and make it tough for crosby. I think crosby will move the ball but cant see them scoring alot. I look for bh to win a close game
[/quote]

Agreed. I think Crosby has the tools to make this a very good game. However I thought the same thing about GCM and BH just came out and took it to them. Crosby looks to have a descent defense against the run,but is giving up huge yardage through the air. I see BH hitting 35-42 points tonight and allowing 14-21 points. Either way I see a 14 point victory by the Eagles. Goodluck to both teams and hopefully both will stay injury free.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1103986" timestamp="1320410875"]
One more thing like crosby gcm was coming of a tough loss and beleive me a tough loss can wreck a team I saw it first hand this year
[/quote]

True, but that butt whoppin yall gave us last year helped us ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1103970" timestamp="1320410162"]
[quote author=Shea9840 link=topic=90675.msg1103928#msg1103928 date=1320403529]
I enjoy reading all the post on the boards since I now live in Memphis TN and "There ain't nuthin' like TX. football"  But after continually seeing the ignorant, completely biased, and totally homer posts by a couple of the BH fans, I just want to cheer for any team that is playing BH and I do not even have a dog in the race.  I know that there are some really great BH fans and I am sure that the BH players are fine young men.  However, these "few" individuals that represent BH across these boards are giving BH a bad reputation.  I am sure the these few individuals trying to live vicariously through 16-18 year old boys is ok for some people, but more likely they do not truly represent the average BH fan. 

Therefore, my prediction is based on the following:
If the players at BH are anything like the idiot BH fans that post on this board, then Crosby should blow BH off the field. 45-10
If the BH players are grounded and metally prepared, unlike the above mentioned posters, then this should be a very good game.
[/quote]

First off let me be the first to  congratulate you for moving to Tennessee  that is one less nut job in the our great state of TEXAS ;D [b]2nd off all what you are reading is smack talk and anyone that spends anytime on these boards would realize that![/b] The fans and people at BH are fine folks and there is no way our having fun on a message board will divert that fact. If this stuff upsets you enough from 3 states away maybe you should see a shrink for these issues because as you can image I don’t give a flying Tennessee about what you think.

Hugs and kisses BHFAN

Oh and Crosby sucks (Not really but it’s fun to say)
[/quote]

What GREAT smack talk it is.  Man, I wonder if he read the thread from 2 years ago, now that was some smack talking.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1103992" timestamp="1320411185"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90675.msg1103970#msg1103970 date=1320410162]
I enjoy reading all the post on the boards since I now live in Memphis TN and "There ain't nuthin' like TX. football"  But after continually seeing the ignorant, completely biased, and totally homer posts by a couple of the BH fans, I just want to cheer for any team that is playing BH and I do not even have a dog in the race.  I know that there are some really great BH fans and I am sure that the BH players are fine young men.  However, these "few" individuals that represent BH across these boards are giving BH a bad reputation.  I am sure the these few individuals trying to live vicariously through 16-18 year old boys is ok for some people, but more likely they do not truly represent the average BH fan. 

If the players at BH are anything like the idiot BH fans that post on this board, then Crosby should blow BH off the field. 45-10
If the BH players are grounded and metally prepared, unlike the above mentioned posters, then this should be a very good game.
[/quote]

First off let me be the first to  congratulate you for moving to Tennessee  that is one less nut job in the our great state of TEXAS ;D [b]2nd off all what you are reading is smack talk and anyone that spends anytime on these boards would realize that![/b] The fans and people at BH are fine folks and there is no way our having fun on a message board will divert that fact. If this stuff upsets you enough from 3 states away maybe you should see a shrink for these issues because as you can image I don’t give a flying Tennessee about what you think.

Hugs and kisses BHFAN

[/quote]

What GREAT smack talk it is.  Man, I wonder if he read the thread from 2 years ago, now that was some smack talking.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

This stuff is an art and takes talent to pull off ;D I have spent hours of research and dedicated years in perfecting the art of being a smart arse 8)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1103995" timestamp="1320411562"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=90675.msg1103992#msg1103992 date=1320411185]

[/quote]

Hugs and kisses BHFAN

[/quote]

[/quote]

This stuff is an art and takes talent to pull off ;D I have spent hours of research and dedicated years in perfecting the art of being a smart arse 8)
[/quote]
I know you may be trying to be sarcastic or funny but i think your being serious  ::)  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1104009" timestamp="1320412567"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90675.msg1103995#msg1103995 date=1320411562]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=90675.msg1103992#msg1103992 date=1320411185]

[/quote]

Hugs and kisses BHFAN

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I know you may be trying to be sarcastic or funny but i think your being serious[/b]  ::)  8)
[/quote

Is that your two cents about the matter?  ;)

[quote name="Shea9840" post="1103929" timestamp="1320403638"]
Let me clarify my above post.  I am in no way calling all BH fans out.  I just think that after reading this board for several seasons, the same couple of BH fans continue to post extreme views that are probably not representative of the whole group of fans.  I[b] just know that if I was a BH fan that did not agree with these guys, I would [/b] [b]make it know that the views and opinions of these few do not in any way represent the entire fan base. [/b]  They are making the fans, team and program look bad.

This is my opinion.  If you like it good...If not that is ok too.  I will not have a discussion about it since there is no realistic way to prove right/wrong on opinions.  I am sure that opinions will vary and I am cool with that.  My goal hear is for the other BH fans to step out there and reign your rouge posters in so you do not look so bad.

[/quote]

You really think these guys are serious....You need to find another hobby.  ;)
Lighten up Francis, it's Friday !

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1104073" timestamp="1320415912"]
BH wins by 14 or more---Crosby has talent but is not in the ballpark with BH
[/quote]I talked to coach yesterday. They want to win this game badly to go 10-0. If we rest the starters, I don't believe it will be until we have a comfortable lead, or until the game is no longer in question.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1103992" timestamp="1320411185"]

[/quote]

Hugs and kisses BHFAN

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hope he's not an oklahoma sooner fan.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Panther087" post="1104146" timestamp="1320420765"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90675.msg1104143#msg1104143 date=1320420651]
Where are those Crosby Cougs at?
[/quote]
Still in shock from being up 14-0 early in the 1st quarter vs. Dayton and losing 31-24.
[/quote]
That would sting, as well as that KO return for a TD. That's a tough pill to swallow. I'm sure the Cougs are in no mood for friendly chatter. I hope both teams get through this game W/O injury. That way we hit the playoffs hitting on all cylinders.

[quote name="Shea9840" post="1103929" timestamp="1320403638"]
Let me clarify my above post.  I am in no way calling all BH fans out.  I just think that after reading this board for several seasons, the same couple of BH fans continue to post extreme views that are probably not representative of the whole group of fans.  I just know that if I was a BH fan that did not agree with these guys, I would make it know that the views and opinions of these few do not in any way represent the entire fan base.  They are making the fans, team and program look bad.

This is my opinion.  If you like it good...If not that is ok too.  I will not have a discussion about it since there is no realistic way to prove right/wrong on opinions.  I am sure that opinions will vary and I am cool with that.  My goal hear is for the other BH fans to step out there and reign your rouge posters in so you do not look so bad.

[/quote]

I agree ith you a 100%.  In your geographical absence I will seek out these losers and spank them good.  Now get back to work and get that moonshine coming.  we are playing Crosby tonight and Barrett Station is fresh out.  ;D ;D 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1103967" timestamp="1320409793"]
I think crosby has a good young team but sometimes its hard to rebound after a tough loss. Dayton was able to run the ball against bh but that was because bh played two deep safties almost the entire game to slow down our passing. Crosby cannot throw the ball near as well and I think bh will stack the line and make it tough for crosby. I think crosby will move the ball but cant see them scoring alot. I look for bh to win a close game
[/quote]

That is complete factious. We just prefer to run the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124