LU vs. SAM game thread/ LAMAR LOSES 66-0!!!!

[quote name="cardinal" post="1099667" timestamp="1319949933"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099206#msg1099206 date=1319922749]
Trifecta!!!

All three LU QB's have now thrown a pick today.

Prewitt now 3-9, 37 yards, INT
[/quote]Nice, unbiased reporting, however you failed to mention that it was a big time throw that Jackson dropped.
[/quote]

AAW doesnt care..wearing jeriJohn glasses

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1099222" timestamp="1319923433"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099219#msg1099219 date=1319923327]
LU goes 3 and out.

Prewitt now 3-11.
[/quote]Prewitt is making good throws receivers aren't catching.
[/quote]
Please don't disort aaw's unbiased reporting with facts.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099235" timestamp="1319924056"]
Prewitt is a better QB than JJ, I didn't see Bevil play.
[/quote]
Umm, you aren't allowed to say that on this site, big brother will start deleting your posts and calling you either a Prewitt lover or one of prewitt's relatives.  Here is the company line:

"bevil is the best, he is an experienced leader.
Or, let bevil finish out his senior year while the savior, Jeremy, learns the system.  Or, Prewitt isn't near the scrambled of the other two so he shouldn't play.  Or, Jeremy should start cuz ge is really fast and west Virginia signed him so he has to be great.

Really, you probably shouldn't even mention his name.  See, he is a walk on that played for lowly Kelly high so he can't be any good and just the mention of his name shows you know absolutely nothing about football.

I could have sworn Prewitt proved himself last year.  He actually produced some W's, leaving fans, alumni and the community with a bunch of optimism going into this year.  I'm not a coach, but from an unbiased LU fan's perspective, I find it difficult to believe that Prewitt doesn't start.  This discussion doesn't exist if Lamar was winning, but the fact that it does exist certainly supports the idea that the wrong QB may be starting.  Just sayin.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099725" timestamp="1319980310"]
LU would ask Barber to walk on, then tell him he will not be playing RB, then ask him to be a corner ::)
[/quote]

[b]WE GET IT!!!!!![/b]  Junior didn't get a scholarship to LU..you hate LU. GO SUPPORT MISSOURI VALLEY COLLEGE! 

Guest beechnut
Puddin what are u smoking? Your a idiot if you think Harmon is that good. To slow and cannot hit the holes quick enough. I like the big TE that's a fish from deer park. You guys are so lane and igorant that bash Lamar and the coaching staff. LAME. Go Cards and we are behind you. Puddin you and your posse? Blow off.

[quote name="cardinal" post="1099674" timestamp="1319950598"]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=90653.msg1099222#msg1099222 date=1319923433]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099219#msg1099219 date=1319923327]
LU goes 3 and out.

Prewitt now 3-11.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Prewitt being 3-11 at that time wasn't a fact?

(finished 4-15, 27%, 48 yards, INT)

The trio finished 8-30, 27%, 77 yards, 3 INT's

The receivers had several drops for all three QB's.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1099822" timestamp="1319993333"]
[quote author=cardinal link=topic=90653.msg1099674#msg1099674 date=1319950598]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=90653.msg1099222#msg1099222 date=1319923433]
LU goes 3 and out.

Prewitt now 3-11.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Prewitt being 3-11 at that time wasn't a fact?

(finished 4-15, 27%, 48 yards, INT)

The trio finished 8-30, 27%, 77 yards, 3 INT's

The receivers had several drops for all three QB's.
[/quote]Oh come on we all know if Prewitt was making terrible passes like almighty Johnson was (I couldn't even tell what receiver he was trying to throw to on a couple of passes) you would be the first to post about and we also all know if Johnson's INT had been a PERFECT pass bobbled and dropped then intercepted you would have been the first to post it. And don't act like what I'm saying isn't true.

Guest beechnut
Cmon guys really? Johson cannot pass the ball peroid, Pewitt is to small, and Bevil is good  but a bloody head case. Therefore go get a new qb in the fall. Not that hard and move to Johnson to db and if he dont like it hit the road bc he did  before. Simple solutions. Just my take.  8)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1099848" timestamp="1319995196"]
Everything I have posted regarding the passing stats of this game were facts.
[/quote]yes because you had nothing good to post about johnson and the stats made it look like prewitt was making bad throws so you didnt want to say anything about him really making good throws and having most of them dropped. You also made no mention of the 2 or 3 times prewitt ducked and juked out defenders in the back field to avoid being sacked

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1099792" timestamp="1319990036"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90653.msg1099725#msg1099725 date=1319980310]
LU would ask Barber to walk on, then tell him he will not be playing RB, then ask him to be a corner ::)
[/quote]

[b]WE GET IT!!!!!![/b]  Junior didn't get a scholarship to LU..you hate LU. GO SUPPORT MISSOURI VALLEY COLLEGE!
[/quote]
I do support MoVal...and like I said before like some of the young men on the LU Team and wish them much success...but since u want to bring it up again...the coaching sux...u see the same thing I do, don't know why u bring Jr into it...but I'm all ears.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1099855" timestamp="1319995546"]
Cmon guys really? Johson cannot pass the ball peroid, Pewitt is to small, and Bevil is good  but a bloody head case. Therefore go get a new qb in the fall. Not that hard and move to Johnson to db and if he dont like it hit the road bc he did  before. Simple solutions. Just my take.  8)
[/quote]
I agree with everything u say, but the fact that Prewitt is too small...explain to me if he was 2 inches taller how that makes him a better QB...

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1099939" timestamp="1319999592"]
LU would have been better off hiring Craig Stump or Kenith Pope, who both applied for the job when Woodard got it. Both have exeprience coaching on the Division I level while Woodard has Class A, arena football, NFL Europe and JUCO coaching experience.
[/quote]
I wonder if Cocker applied (UTSA Coach)....There are some great Coordinators out there across the country...just got to get'em.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1099812" timestamp="1319992530"]
Puddin what are u smoking? Your a idiot if you think Harmon is that good. To slow and cannot hit the holes quick enough. I like the big TE that's a fish from deer park. You guys are so lane and igorant that bash Lamar and the coaching staff. LAME. Go Cards and we are behind you. Puddin you and your posse? Blow off.
[/quote]

holes??? there are no holes

huked on foniks werked fer you

The O-Line is almost as big of a problem as the defense right now.  Not the RB’s.  The RB’s are getting first contact 2-3 yards in the backfield because the O-Line gets NO push at all.  The RB’s have little chance to have success when they are getting mauled so far behind the line that they have no chance to get going.  It wouldn’t matter too much at all who is back there at RB right now.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099895" timestamp="1319997953"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=90653.msg1099792#msg1099792 date=1319990036]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90653.msg1099725#msg1099725 date=1319980310]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I do support MoVal...and like I said before like some of the young men on the LU Team and wish them much success...but since u want to bring it up again...the coaching sux...u see the same thing I do, don't know why u bring Jr into it...but I'm all ears.
[/quote]

From your prior posts it appears you may be peeved at LU for not offering Jr. a football scholarship.  However, I read that LU did want him but as a defensive back.  Now, maybe you and he both wanted to play QB and you felt LU should have offered him something and since they didn't you are pissed at the coaches?  I don't know, just using my superior reasoning abilities.

As I said before, it would have been nice if he had walked on and shown what he can do.  But, he was smart and took the money.

Now, as for the coaching, I have been unimpressed for a majority of the games.  A couple of times they've seemed to have very good offensive game plans.  It is like they figure out what they should do and then quit doing it either by halftime or at least by the time the next game rolls around.  Their defense hasn't been good in any game that I can recall.

I like their kicker and punter.

Their offensive scheme is totally uncreative.  Their personnel decisions are suspect if not awful.  And their defense is largely non existent.  Other than that, they are doing great.

By the way, I will continue to make every damn home game so all of you that want to bash me.  Go ahead, at least my butt is in the stands supporting them in a real way instead of with just Polyanna posts and excuse making.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099555" timestamp="1319940381"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099437#msg1099437 date=1319935465]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90653.msg1099392#msg1099392 date=1319932829]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099301#msg1099301 date=1319926531]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90653.msg1099291#msg1099291 date=1319926063]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90653.msg1099284#msg1099284 date=1319925794]
SAM had 559 total yards of offense (383 yards rushing)

Lamar  23 rushes for just 25 yards.
[/quote]
Jordan Garret hurt?
[b]IMO he was a better RB in HS than Cmike[/b]...for those that saw him play RB, what ya'll think? Can he play it at Lamar?
[/quote]

Sarge, you need to stop before folks stop taking you seriously. ;)
[/quote]
I know u weren't at those games, bet u didn't know he was a QB either...played RB...WR, but was a better running back...I was at every practice and game...u weren't.. ;)
[/quote]

So, Garrett was a better RB in high school than what C-Mike was. Interesting......

So, why is C-Mike the leading rusher for a top 25 FBS school and Garrett cannot get on the field for a Lamar team?
[/quote]Garrett was a better back in HIGH SCHOOL, during his Jr year especially...their not in high school anymore...why isn't Garrett on the field at Lamar?  Same reason the team still looks like a first year program after 3 or four years(coaching).......Garret started at TULANE as a Safety after playing WR/RB/DB at West Brook.  they pretty much stopped giving him an opportunity at RB after his Jr yr...Averaged 7.5 yds per carry as a senior was playing a little bit both ways RB/WR/DB...AGAIN I was there at ALL the practices, ALL the games, and 7 on 7 for 3 yrs ...he's not the first person to leave WB that didn't get what he should have....some years WB just has too much talent(Nick Barber, the kids a Legacy, etc...)...In my opinion, somebody didn't want another year of splitting carries (Albert Williams, Garrett, Cooper, etc...);)

LAMAR should move him to RB, he's a great ATH and has the frame for a RB with great hands, did I mention he can throw too?  The boy throws about as hard as Bevil...with an off-season at RB he's good enough to get in the rotation... 8)
[/quote]

Well, after moving Coleman to linebacker after him spending last year at defensive end Woodard said something like "wow, he's actually looked pretty good a linebacker".  DUH...hello Woodard, he was playing middle linebacker and starting on occasion for Iowa!  Sometimes you just have to wonder if the light is on and nobody is home.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099725" timestamp="1319980310"]
[/quote]

Or a wide receiver.  Then, other running backs would get hurt and he'd be moved to 5th string, then gradually move up the depth charts.  Then, he'd start the last 3 or 4 games and clearly outplay the previous starters.  Then, he'd lose his job in the off season and be relgated to holding for extra points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn