Ozen at Nederland Predictions

GoDogs27

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="baddog" post="1090442" timestamp="1319256118"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=90243.msg1090435#msg1090435 date=1319255944]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=90243.msg1090430#msg1090430 date=1319255860]
Dogs by 234
[/quote]

Nah...you don't give the Dogs enough credit~!  Dogs by 468!
[/quote]

That's 468-0
[/quote]

LOL..You got THAT right, badog!

How Ozen fairs tonight will have significant bearing on next weeks game, so I will withhold my pick until then...should Ozen be able to pull an upset tonight, next weeks game has meaning for them...if they lose, they are pretty much done and could be looking just to get the season over with

[quote name="Razor" post="1090827" timestamp="1319294758"]
How Ozen fairs tonight will have significant bearing on next weeks game, so I will withhold my pick until then...should Ozen be able to pull an upset tonight, next weeks game has meaning for them...if they lose, they are pretty much done and could be looking just to get the season over with
[/quote]
Agreed.
Green struggled against our secondary this year unlike last year when we had trouble covering deep. If Nederland continues to get after the QB and can cover the deep stuff when he scrambles, then the Dogs when Big. 35-7. If they don't cover the deep stuff, it could be closer.

In the last two weeks the Ozen offense has been anemic and seems to have lost its identity.... However I agree that if they can get it rolling tonight and pull off the upset at home that they will be a different group in Nederland....

However, if they can't get this thing figured out, Nederland and their defense is not who they want to see in Week 9....

I think Nederland wins it regardless and wraps up a share of the district title....

The thimg about football games have to be played and Ozen can play with anyone and beat anyone on any given night. I tell the boys stay focused on the task at hand . 1st DC, then 1st playoff win and go from there . But 1st things 1st beat Ozen and go for another shutout.

[quote name="invictus" post="1091215" timestamp="1319321176"]
I don't think the game tonight has anything to do with Ozen facing Nederland next week.  Does anyone actually think they have a snowball's chance in heck of beating Nederland?  I think they'd have trouble against Nederland's cheerleaders, to be quite honest.
[/quote]
We are talking about the same Ozen that Vidor beat on the last play of the game right???

Ozen has the talent to beat anyone, they prooved that last year.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="badndn" post="1091296" timestamp="1319327268"]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=90243.msg1091215#msg1091215 date=1319321176]
I don't think the game tonight has anything to do with Ozen facing Nederland next week.  Does anyone actually think they have a snowball's chance in heck of beating Nederland?  I think they'd have trouble against Nederland's cheerleaders, to be quite honest.
[/quote]
We are talking about the same Ozen that Vidor beat on the last play of the game right???

[/quote]
You sure about that? They haven't beat us in the past 2 years  8)

[quote name="badndn" post="1091296" timestamp="1319327268"]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=90243.msg1091215#msg1091215 date=1319321176]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, Nederland will be the district champs.  Ozen doesn't even come close to that level.  And yeah, I am from Vidor and proud of what the team has accomplished this year.  But, I am no homer...

[quote name="phunter308" post="1091223" timestamp="1319321489"]
The thimg about football games have to be played and Ozen can play with anyone and beat anyone on any given night. I tell the boys stay focused on the task at hand . 1st DC, then 1st playoff win and go from there . But 1st things 1st beat Ozen and go for another shutout.
[/quote]
The first sentence of this post proved very true tonight, Ozen is still in the hunt and should play like it next week.

Since Ned is already in the playoffs, then lots of other teams will be pulling for them this week(namely Png, Vidor, and Livingston). This should be a good ballgame. I think Ozen is the most dangerous team in the district on any given night and could pose problems for the Dogs. They should be extremely focused with their playoff lives on the line. I think the Dogs will be up to the task at home though and one step closer to that outright undefeated DC!

I pull for Nederland in all games every season except when we (PNG) plays them.  My kids have lots of friends from Nederland.  My daughter has dated an ex football player from Nederland for almost 4 years.  We also have lots of friends that have kids that play for Nederland.  We talk smack to each other and do it all in good fun. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder