Port Neches-Groves vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game Thread/PN-G wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1091643" timestamp="1319340186"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=90223.msg1090970#msg1090970 date=1319301430]
Honestly, just to piss the dude off saying that all the bear fan's are whinners.
[/quote]

If you think for 1 minute you can EVER piss me off,  you are so sadly mistaken.  I was probably on this board when you were getting your 1st computer, so I'm WAY beyond being pissed off at someone who in reality doesn't exist.  But, since you brought this up,  look back at the thread that was intended to degrade PNG fans in general.  "Biggest Whiners"!  Seriously???  We all know who it was aimed at, and I'm loving every minute of it.  No one takes shots at you when you're on the bottom year after year after year.  Yet everyone thinks it's O.K. to bunch ALL PNG fans together as "whiners",  whether they actually do or not.  And after the schooling that LCM got last night, that's all I've read on here from you guys is WHINING!!!!  Suck it up and just admit that you got taken to the woodshed, and quit complaining about things as trivial as taking a knee, for Christ's sake.    You guys can dwell on this all yr. if ya want,  but we're looking towards Vidor right now.  BTW,  why don't you folks take this issue up with the UIL, if it's REALLY that important to ya.
Oh,  and I hope that Sessar kid is OK.  I DID pray for him while you're fans were busy BOOING us!.
[/quote]

Just so you know not to assume too much as a select few around here do. I was abovetherim and was a moderator on the the Lamar forum for a couple years. So, I've been around for a while. "In reality doesn't exist"? Well, I'm typing at 5:00AM, I have a pretty good job and if you're ever at Christus St. Elizabeth you'll probably see me. So, that is a ridiculous statement and you are generalizing me with all LC-M fan's which is pretty hypocritical since you doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing. Which for a fact if you read all my post I never did.

You must have a reading problem as I never stated PNG guys were whiners. I was saying not all LC-M fans were whiners. Big difference there my friend.

Here is my post on the subject of the other team taking at knee.

Nice post JF as I attended another game but I can tell you if one of our players are seriously hurt my only focus is on that young man/lady and what our trainers and medical staff or doing. I would hope the LC-M kids would be worried about a fellow team-mate and huddle around and maybe say a prayer but I could care less what the other team is doing.

Both mid-county schools have great tradition and passionate fan's

Then I wasn't booing anyone as I was at the WO-S vs BC game.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="bigred360" post="1091779" timestamp="1319364039"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=90223.msg1091643#msg1091643 date=1319340186]
Honestly, just to piss the dude off saying that all the bear fan's are whinners.
[/quote]

If you think for 1 minute you can EVER piss me off,  you are so sadly mistaken.  I was probably on this board when you were getting your 1st computer, so I'm WAY beyond being pissed off at someone who in reality doesn't exist.  But, since you brought this up,  look back at the thread that was intended to degrade PNG fans in general.  "Biggest Whiners"!  Seriously???  We all know who it was aimed at, and I'm loving every minute of it.  No one takes shots at you when you're on the bottom year after year after year.  Yet everyone thinks it's O.K. to bunch ALL PNG fans together as "whiners",  whether they actually do or not.  And after the schooling that LCM got last night, that's all I've read on here from you guys is WHINING!!!!  Suck it up and just admit that you got taken to the woodshed, and quit complaining about things as trivial as taking a knee, for Christ's sake.    You guys can dwell on this all yr. if ya want,  but we're looking towards Vidor right now.  BTW,  why don't you folks take this issue up with the UIL, if it's REALLY that important to ya.
Oh,  and I hope that Sessar kid is OK.  I DID pray for him while you're fans were busy BOOING us!.
[/quote]

Just so you know not to assume too much as a select few around here do. I was abovetherim and was a moderator on the the Lamar forum for a couple years. So, I've been around for a while. "In reality doesn't exist"? Well, I'm typing at 5:00AM, I have a pretty good job and if you're ever at Christus St. Elizabeth you'll probably see me. So, that is a ridiculous statement and you are generalizing me with all LC-M fan's which is pretty hypocritical since you doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing. Which for a fact if you read all my post I never did.

You must have a reading problem as I never stated PNG guys were whiners. I was saying not all LC-M fans were whiners. Big difference there my friend.

Nice post JF as I attended another game but I can tell you if one of our players are seriously hurt my only focus is on that young man/lady and what our trainers and medical staff or doing. I would hope the LC-M kids would be worried about a fellow team-mate and huddle around and maybe say a prayer but I could care less what the other team is doing.

[/quote]
Now that is what i call ownage.

This has got to be the dumbest debate EVER!!!  Just google "taking a knee" and you will see how many people across the US and World think this is silly.  It is generally a pop warner football or soccer tradition and many coaches are against kneeling because it causes cramps and more injuries.  IT IS NOT DISRESPECTFUL...IT IS SMART

[quote name="Green and Bold" post="1091004" timestamp="1319304747"]
[quote author=td link=topic=90223.msg1090952#msg1090952 date=1319300523]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=90223.msg1090936#msg1090936 date=1319299563]
WHAT BC DIDN'T TAKE A KNEE????
So it's not true as one Bear fan stated that PNG is the only HS that doesn't do this??? Once again FACTS!
[/quote]

I'm not sure of what their practices are but continuing to prepare for the game is smart. If a kid is seriously injured then I think most people would be silent and take a knee.

WOS had a tragic experience last year that was worthy of a knee being taken. Not only that, but prayers also. We couldn't have asked for more respect and support than we got.
[/quote]

Well TD I was at game. Kid wasn't moving much. When is it worthy to take a knee? Wouldn't it be easier to just do it to keep everyone from whining about it?  Good game Indians and goog luck going forward.
[/quote]

Can't comment on the status of the kid I wasn't there.

WOW you would actually have your team do something just to keep the other team from whining? Each team should do what they are told to do by their coach. Certainly never do something to keep the other team from whining. Not something I could ever agree with.

[quote name="td" post="1092496" timestamp="1319423946"]
[quote author=Green and Bold link=topic=90223.msg1091004#msg1091004 date=1319304747]
[quote author=td link=topic=90223.msg1090952#msg1090952 date=1319300523]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=90223.msg1090936#msg1090936 date=1319299563]
WHAT BC DIDN'T TAKE A KNEE????
So it's not true as one Bear fan stated that PNG is the only HS that doesn't do this??? Once again FACTS!
[/quote]

I'm not sure of what their practices are but continuing to prepare for the game is smart. If a kid is seriously injured then I think most people would be silent and take a knee.

WOS had a tragic experience last year that was worthy of a knee being taken. Not only that, but prayers also. We couldn't have asked for more respect and support than we got.
[/quote]

Well TD I was at game. Kid wasn't moving much. When is it worthy to take a knee? Wouldn't it be easier to just do it to keep everyone from whining about it?  Good game Indians and goog luck going forward.
[/quote]

Can't comment on the status of the kid I wasn't there.

WOW you would actually have your team do something just to keep the other team from whining? Each team should do what they are told to do by their coach. Certainly never do something to keep the other team from whining. Not something I could ever agree with.
[/quote] Solid post td

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1091813" timestamp="1319376263"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=90223.msg1091779#msg1091779 date=1319364039]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=90223.msg1091643#msg1091643 date=1319340186]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Now that is what i call ownage.
[/quote]

You'd call it "ownage" if that guy was a three year old hitting random letters as long as he was responding to a fan of either PN-G or Ned. ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder