Did Texas St. run up the score, depends who you ask

Hey look, I am a big Lamar fan, but if you don't want Texas State scoring anymore, then stop them...it is not like TSU had first teamers in there...when guys get a chance to play, they need to make the most of their opportunity...if you can score, score...it's the other teams job to stop you

They just need to learn to tackle.  Too many times I watched the other team score or get a first down because our defense can not make the tackle.  As far as running up the score, I don't think that was the case or else the first team would have been in the game.

I wasn't at the game but from what I've read Texas State did not have to run that last play because time was running out, but instead they rushed to get that last play in before time expired.  But it's the coaches responsibility to keep the defense aware of what's going on.  Thinking the other team won't run a play is not much of an excuse.  Hope Woodard is more concerned about the lack of defense in the whole first half rather than on the last play of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83