who has best kicker?

bhsfan

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1087039" timestamp="1318965536"]
Juan Carranco - Dayton.... 52 yd long. Has missed a couple this year, but IMO is still the best.
[/quote]

As many times as he punts, he should be the best in the State.    ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
He does not even have a chance to punt when your team has a turnover every 5 or so snaps.

[quote name="bh15" post="1087066" timestamp="1318966855"]
Christian Thames of Bh has made all of his FG attempts, including a 42 yarder and has missed but one x-pt. He is underrated.

Juan Carranco is by far the best HS punter I have seen in years. He could go D1 as a punter.
[/quote]

Lamar Consolidated's Joe Figenshaw, is a better punter than Carronco IMO.  Their kicker, Juan Ramirez, is every bit as good as Carranco, if not better.

Kicker for Kelly.  Had two PAT blocked and missed none .  Averaging 42 yards a punt.  Has only had one chance to kick a field goal and made it.  Has had two 62 yard punts. Stopped a 52 yarder on Bridge City one inch mark.  Busted play he threw for a two point conversion from 26 yard out into endzone.  Ran twenty yards for two point conversion on a busted PAT...  Has made 3 tackles to save kickoff returns... and on a blocked PAT ran the player down to save him from running it back.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1087994" timestamp="1319074067"]
[quote author=paintballove link=topic=90048.msg1087373#msg1087373 date=1318989605]
Definatley not Cannon Cotter from our school.

He's a good kid and all.. but come on.. with a .600 percentage on PATs...
[/quote]

Yeah try 27-30 or 90% may not be the best but he is pretty good.
[/quote]

I gave an exaggerated pct.. but he misses FAR too many easy kicks. He's a cool guy though for sure

Guest dawg4life
[quote name="speveto" post="1087101" timestamp="1318968501"]
As a WOS fan, (I speak for alot of WOS fans who set around me),  we love to watch "BIG JERQUIS BEASLEY" kick-off.  When he "GETS ALL OF IT",  the ball goes higher and longer than I have ever seen in a high-school football game  and he will be back next year.
[/quote] ;D as Jasper Bulldog fan it is at times tough to give any of the young men who ever wear the blue and silver any praise LOL (As it is probably the same for yall bout us) but yes that big boy is a true weapon on kickoffs wow not only the distance but the placement (or least in the game we played wos ) the back right corner everytime no chance at for a return. and the one field goal (i not sure exactly the yardage ) but i know at least 35 he nailed it dead center with some lots to spare.  Now to of course give props to our only a sophomore kicker mr lopez it is pretty good himself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder