Top QB in SETx

mypooh

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1086196" timestamp="1318881432"]
Green, IMO is the best, but you don't have a chance to see what this kid can do because of...  well, you know what I'm going to say.  ;D
[/quote]

I don't think Green has completely healed from knee surgery. We banged him around alot Friday Night and was showing a substantial limp during the 4th and was removed from the game.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1086273" timestamp="1318884431"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=90010.msg1086196#msg1086196 date=1318881432]
Green, IMO is the best, but you don't have a chance to see what this kid can do because of...  well, you know what I'm going to say.  ;D
[/quote]

I don't think Green has completely healed from knee surgery. We banged him around alot Friday Night and was showing a substantial limp during the 4th and was removed from the game.
[/quote]

I would love to say Green but I haven't been impressed the last few weeks...I'm still looking for the Real Deal I read so much about on here

Aston Walter at Crosby has been impressive as of late. 67.5% completion percentage and 11TD and 5 Picks, that's impressive for a soph (not best but pretty damn good)

Also past three games he's
14/15 269 2 td's no picks vs. GP
21/26 265 4td's and 1 pick vs C.E. King
8/13 118 2 td's no picks vs NF

43/54 8TD's 1 Pick past three games 79% completion.

Good call on all the QB and Green may still be hurt but he did have a 10/1 ratio before last game. I didn't make it to the PNG game. I vote for Singleton dual threat easy. Add in the 4 Q drive against NShore and the drive last week versus Channelview with 1:30 left in the game I will say he is clutch. If you haven't seen this kid he is a site to watch.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1086316" timestamp="1318887830"]
Good call on all the QB and Green may still be hurt but he did have a 10/1 ratio before last game. I didn't make it to the PNG game. I vote for Singleton dual threat easy. Add in the 4 Q drive against NShore and the drive last week versus Channelview with 1:30 left in the game I will say he is clutch. If you haven't seen this kid he is a site to watch.
[/quote]
I agree

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[size=12pt][b]Montana Quirante, QB at Vidor[/b][/size]

He has shown incredible stamina. Leadership qualities. Clutch. And to think this is his first year playing QB. I mean playing every single down in defense and all but one drive on offense in the Ozen game and yet having the clutch and stamina to do a game winning drive in the final seconds. That's saying something there. Yes he doesn't have the stats that most of the other QB's do but most of the other QB's don't command a run heavy offense. And yet even still with a run heave offense he is still on the top 10 in the district in passing yards.

IMO that says enough right there.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086362" timestamp="1318892231"]

He has shown incredible stamina. Leadership qualities. Clutch. And to think this is his first year playing QB. I mean playing every single down in defense and all but one drive on offense in the Ozen game and yet having the clutch and stamina to do a game winning drive in the final seconds. That's saying something there. Yes he doesn't have the stats that most of the other QB's do but most of the other QB's don't command a run heavy offense. And yet even still with a run heave offense he is still on the top 10 in the district in passing yards.

[/quote]May be MVP of SETX.... 

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1086306" timestamp="1318887199"]
Aston Walter at Crosby has been impressive as of late. 67.5% completion percentage and 11TD and 5 Picks, that's impressive for a soph (not best but pretty dang good)

Also past three games he's
14/15 269 2 td's no picks vs. GP
21/26 265 4td's and 1 pick vs C.E. King
8/13 118 2 td's no picks vs NF

43/54 8TD's 1 Pick past three games 79% completion.
[/quote]
Aston didn't throw the INT against King, it was on a reverse pass.
On the season, he is 82-121, 68%, 1154 yards, 12 TDs & 4 INTs

He also has 435 yards rushing on 80 carries (5.43 avg.) and 4 TDs.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="El Sgt Rey (Hispanol)" post="1086368" timestamp="1318892401"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90010.msg1086362#msg1086362 date=1318892231]

[/quote]
I'll wait till the end of the season to say that but so far he is the most valuable QB in SETX.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086381" timestamp="1318893372"]
[quote author=El Sgt Rey (Hispanol) link=topic=90010.msg1086368#msg1086368 date=1318892401]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90010.msg1086362#msg1086362 date=1318892231]

[/quote]
I'll wait till the end of the season to say that but so far he is the most valuable QB in SETX.
[/quote]
I would love to see him in the spread...he can throw!!

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1086368" timestamp="1318892401"]

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="badndn" post="1086387" timestamp="1318893705"]
You need to swap PNG and Ozen in your standings mytwocents. Currently PNG is the 4th spot>

Singleton PAM!
[/quote]
My bad. didn't catch that. I switched them.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin