San Augustine vs Groveton who wins

jlc2010

The CC game is what the SA players needed. They got a hard fought win against what everyone said would be the team to beat in our district. I don't think that they will lose another game. They seem to be improving every week on both sides of the ball. There is a confidence among the players that I haven't seen since they were on JV a couple of years ago. Proud to see Coach Hubbard put the fire back in these young men.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] [/color]

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1087919" timestamp="1319063896"]
I guess our Groveton buddies are staying clear of this one...
[/quote]

I think everyone in Groveton is focused on the Indians getting back to playing like we are capable after the last 2 weeks of let downs.  We are very young, but are capable of beating anyone in the district on any given night, if we can eliminate some turnovers and cut down on "young" mistakes.  When it clicks with these young kids, they can be dangerous.  They do things right in the program, and it will show soon, whether in the end of district or after.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1089003" timestamp="1319202908"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89965.msg1087919#msg1087919 date=1319063896]
I guess our Groveton buddies are staying clear of this one...
[/quote]

I think everyone in Groveton is focused on the Indians getting back to playing like we are capable after the last 2 weeks of let downs.  We are very young, but are capable of beating anyone in the district on any given night, if we can eliminate some turnovers and cut down on "young" mistakes.  When it clicks with these young kids, they can be dangerous.  They do things right in the program, and it will show soon, whether in the end of district or after.
[/quote]
I completely understand. That is the situation we were in last year. It's nice to watch a capable young team progress.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

[quote name="Dville all day" post="1089249" timestamp="1319220422"]
[quote author=caneyhead link=topic=89965.msg1088816#msg1088816 date=1319164302]
sa is a state championship contender they should take this easy
[/quote]In your dreams SA may be good but someone like Arp would eat there lunch. ;D
[/quote]
eat THEIR lunch............if your going to dog someone, don't leave your back door open.

[quote name="Dville all day" post="1089249" timestamp="1319220422"]
[quote author=caneyhead link=topic=89965.msg1088816#msg1088816 date=1319164302]
sa is a state championship contender they should take this easy
[/quote]In your dreams SA may be good but someone like Arp would eat there lunch. ;D
[/quote]

I think SA would hang with Arp... Arp is not the same team from years past. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn