127 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vidor
    • Central

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said Vidor by about 20.  The question will be if their hearts and minds will be on the game after one of their team mates was killed early this morning.  Gonna be a rough and emotional week for them and where their minds are will depend on the outcome of the game.  GO PIRATES!!

[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1085330" timestamp="1318802670"]
I would have said Vidor by about 20.  The question will be if their hearts and minds will be on the game after one of their team mates was killed early this morning.  Gonna be a rough and emotional week for them and where their minds are will depend on the outcome of the game.  GO PIRATES!!
[/quote]Our prayers and heart goes out to the family and the team.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1084104" timestamp="1318704790"]
Bolinger will be starting for this game and look for him to have a great come back game.

Vidor 35
Central 7

p.s. Central score comes from a last minute drive in the fourth with Vidor's 3rd string defense in  ::)  8)
[/quote]

I would save him for later, he want be needed in this game

[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1085330" timestamp="1318802670"]
[/quote]

I think Vidor will play with even more heart because of this....go all the way for him!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1086288" timestamp="1318885265"]
Just wishful thinking, wouldn't it be something if we decided to NOW play with some urgency and come out and look like a Central Jaguars team this late in the mix?  Maybe Mitchelle will find his way back into the starting linup to play.  Maybe, maybe maybe. 
[/quote]

I know you are let down this season by your teams performance Soulja, but I know those Jags won't be down for long..... head up, they'll pull through.

Central's fans have gone from picking their team to beat the best team in the district on the road last week to completely giving up on the team and coaching staff this week? Come on man! These are high school kids and coaches! Just remember, a team is never as GOOD or BAD as their last game... It happens so often... Just look at the Tampa Bay Bucs yesterday. Awful in all phases two weeks ago in a blowout road loss at 49ers and turn back around and look great vs. Saints. You never know...

[quote name="jake94" post="1086623" timestamp="1318907150"]
Central's fans have gone from picking their team to beat the best team in the district on the road last week to completely giving up on the team and coaching staff this week? Come on man! These are high school kids and coaches! Just remember, a team is never as GOOD or BAD as their last game... It happens so often... Just look at the Tampa Bay Bucs yesterday. Awful in all phases two weeks ago in a blowout road loss at 49ers and turn back around and look great vs. Saints. You never know...
[/quote]It's obvious we're not that good.  In both games vs. Livingston and Nederland, we as a whole gave NO effort.  I have never seen that with a Jag team all but a few times.  the times I've seen it, we ended seasons 1-9 (2004) and 3-7 (2007).  The injury to the Mitchell boys didn't help either. 

[quote name="indnfan" post="1086646" timestamp="1318908235"]
Man. When Soulja give up on his team things are really bad in BMT. I'm gonna say Vidor wins this one for the community and a playoff berth!!!!  :o
[/quote]I know.  I've seen Vidor play, and their good.  I've seen us play 7 times, and we're not very good.  It's that simple.  We can't draw up a game plan to even make games competitive by attacking the oponent's weaknesses. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder