RIVALRY WEEK! Memorial vs West Brook PREDICTIONS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1088298" timestamp="1319124772"]
The WB posters are here...in spirit... ;D

They are confident in [b][color=blue]DA'[/color] [color=red]CURSE[/color][/b] and will be on here Friday night and ALL DAY SATURDAY....I hope you are!!
[/quote]

When they take the field they will be playing in spirit cause body and mind will not help.

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1088298" timestamp="1319124772"]
The WB posters are here...in spirit... ;D

They are confident in [b][color=blue]DA'[/color] [color=red]CURSE[/color][/b] and will be on here Friday night and ALL DAY SATURDAY....I hope you are!!
[/quote]

C'mon Bruce, we need that "I'm yo Boogie Man" video posted on this thread!!! ;D ;D

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1088213" timestamp="1319120265"]
I heard PAM was playing MC HAMMER's "Here comes da-hammer" for the team's walk in song!....
[b]
GOAT[/b] - you wearing ur Hammer pants dawg?

I know [b]the ghost[/b] is, he wore'em  to the DIXIE dance hall last night...takin about, "Get out my way...their playing my song!!!...it was Katy Perry's "Fireworks"... ;D
[/quote]

Yep, you should see me at the game when the band plays her songs...i gets "JIGGY WIT IT"

[quote name="bigd92" post="1088262" timestamp="1319123216"]
Rey where are all the other WB posters that always have so much to say. I told ya they disappear when the chips are down. I remember before Stump turned things around you couldnt find a Brook fan on here or Smack attck board.
[/quote]

Below you will find "Uncle Buddy's Post" after last year's game.
Re: First sign of the Bruins demise starts tonight!
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 11:13:13 PM »Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were 31 points away from a monumental victory

Mr. Buddy Garitty

Uncle Bud,
And that is why we play the game. LoL
It is funny to go back and look at around "pg 47-48" last year on the forum. There wasn't a lot of PAM posters hanging around. Props to Buddy for hanging around for a couple of post on Oct 22, 2010. Since history will [b]repeat itself[/b]... :P
[color=red][size=18pt][color=red][b][move]DA CURSE!!!!! [/move] [/b] [/color] [/size] [/color]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1088700" timestamp="1319156678"]
Calm before the Titan storm.
[/quote]
Some idiot predicted tomorrow would be the end of the world....
[u][b]
TOMORROW is OCT 21st:[/b][/u]
[color=red][b]
SgtRey's BDAY[/b][/color]

[b][color=red]DA'[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]CURSE's [/b][/color]annual visit with PAM
[color=black][b]
The Ghost's annual shower....[/b][/color]

other than that....it's just another day...

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1088758" timestamp="1319161403"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=89877.msg1088700#msg1088700 date=1319156678]
Calm before the Titan storm.
[/quote]
Some idiot predicted tomorrow would be the end of the world....
[u][b]
TOMORROW is OCT 21st:[/b][/u]
[color=red][b]
SgtRey's BDAY[/b][/color]

[b][color=red]DA'[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]CURSE's [/b][/color]annual visit with PAM
[color=black][b]
The Ghost's annual shower....[/b][/color]

other than that....it's just another day...
[/quote]
Dang Sgt Rey. You really do look forward to this day for the whole year don't you?

[quote name="Sloe" post="1088880" timestamp="1319167029"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=89877.msg1088875#msg1088875 date=1319166668]
Just got word this game is sold out. Any truth to this?? Sold out only on the home side maybe??
[/quote]Yep sold out. On Visitors side.  8)
[/quote]Y'all don't even sell out at the butch lol

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1088883" timestamp="1319167290"]
[quote author=Sloe link=topic=89877.msg1088880#msg1088880 date=1319167029]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=89877.msg1088875#msg1088875 date=1319166668]
Just got word this game is sold out. Any truth to this?? Sold out only on the home side maybe??
[/quote]Yep sold out. On Visitors side.  8)
[/quote]Y'all don't even sell out at the butch lol
[/quote]
Guarantee you that if they have a playoff game at the Butch this year it will sell out lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I will never understand why someone cares what decisions a family makes regarding their own child? Maybe Joe Burrow learns great life lessons from burning up all his eligibility sitting behind Justin Fields at Ohio State but I’m sure him and his family feel like they made the right decision by transferring to LSU, becoming the #1 pick and now being the highest paid QB in NFL history. Same for Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield and Jalen Hurts at their first stops.    I think it was more beneficial for Reggie Branch to transfer to Crosby and end up having an opportunity to play for a state title versus staying at GCM and learning life lessons while he loses and probably doesn’t go D1 because his team is a perennial loser. If Robinson throws for 2k yards this year it’s going to be a lot better for his recruitment purposes than sitting on the bench at BH, not to mention he’s going to get significant looks because of the kids he’s on the team with and the offers/commitments they’ve already made. He’s not being taught to run from competition, he’s being taught to gamble on himself just like all those other guys I mentioned did. 
    • You have found Utopia. I live in the real world.
    • Every Yuppie wants one.  Give me a V-8 with loud pipes, and they can have their electric vehicles.  Was working a major incident one day and we had a road blocked off.  Police vehicles with lights going and a kid pulls up in a Tesla.  He - let me stress that HE is sobbing uncontrollably because he is at 5% battery life and HAS to go down the road we have blocked to get to a charging station.  He pulled over and literally threw a temper tantrum because we would not let him through.  
    • Have you noticed that it's always the libs that bring up race?  For a long time now whenever a lib is losing an argument or have nothing else to say they bring up racism.  Or something silly like institutional racism.  LOL!
    • Ha!  Whatever that means!  
  • Topics