Barbers Hill vs. Houston C.E. King Game Thread/BH wins!!

WOSgrad

Just got back from the game and the Eagles did a great job! One mistake and it ended up in a 70 yard pick 6 by CEK! Can't wait for some better competition and the way the GP is playing we still have another week. GCM playing well and so is Crosby should be a good race to the end

[quote name="hsfootballjunkie" post="1083598" timestamp="1318653567"]
I thought barbers hill looked sloppy better wake up some tough games coming in the upcoming week.
[/quote]

We had two turnovers and 40 yards in penalties! I know what you mean though, but give some credit to CEK on thier D. We were having issues going outside and had to pound it up the middle which took awhile to open up.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1083612" timestamp="1318654116"]
[quote author=hsfootballjunkie link=topic=89859.msg1083598#msg1083598 date=1318653567]
I thought barbers hill looked sloppy better wake up some tough games coming in the upcoming week.
[/quote]

We had two turnovers and 40 yards in penalties! I know what you mean though, but give some credit to CEK on thier D. We were having issues going outside and had to pound it up the middle which took awhile to open up.
[/quote]We never really opened it up on offense. We left a lot of good plays on the paper. I guess the coach felt like we didn't need to do anything fancy as the offense scored 31 pts. anyhow. I think we are getting spoiled as fans to not appreciate a 38-10 win. We did play with more intensity this week over last week. Defense was awesome. The interceptions are beginning to add up. Defense gave us good field position all night.

[quote name="bh15" post="1083633" timestamp="1318655390"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89859.msg1083612#msg1083612 date=1318654116]
[quote author=hsfootballjunkie link=topic=89859.msg1083598#msg1083598 date=1318653567]
[/quote]

[/quote]We never really opened it up on offense. We left a lot of good plays on the paper. I guess the coach felt like we didn't need to do anything fancy as the offense scored 31 pts. anyhow. I think we are getting spoiled as fans to not appreciate a 38-10 win. We did play with more intensity this week over last week. Defense was awesome. The interceptions are beginning to add up. Defense gave us good field position all night.
[/quote]

Perfectly stated.  Had you thrown in a WOS sucks or Central Sucks or Dayton Sucks, would have thought I wrote it myself.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed