Bmt. Central vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ace2335" post="1083195" timestamp="1318645546"]
Central stankin it up no doubt Nederland on the other hand need to get by somebody in the playoff's before the triangle consider them a contender for the title here in Ausitin it's all about Lake Travis daz it
[/quote]

They have to get by a lot of people to reach the title game (in Dallas, not Austin) just like everyone. What's your point?

[quote name="ace2335" post="1083223" timestamp="1318645895"]
Just check an see who have all the ap votes for number 1 in 4a........................................point made. They want even get close do your research.
[/quote]

Well in that case then I guess every team in 4a should just stop playing now and hand the trophy over to them!
It's a poll man, don't read into it too much!

It's just that the rest of the state know was up and you don't the triangle is small out there out at the lake they play contenders not pretenders Travis played Aledo Kerrville Tivy not to mention in the same district with another top 10 foe down the street Cedar Park ....................... Like Key and CC COM ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1082906" timestamp="1318641587"]
Ok.  I'm out.  Got to head to Deer Park in the morning for my sons game.  At least the Sophomore Beaumont Bull team has a Playbook with various formation and plays and the D plays man up and tackles.  .. :(
[/quote]

Thought you left?

[quote name="ace2335" post="1083287" timestamp="1318646734"]
It's just that the rest of the state know was up and you don't the triangle is small out there out at the lake they play contenders not pretenders Travis played Aledo Kerrville Tivy not to mention in the same district with another top 10 foe down the street Cedar Park ....................... Like Key and CC COM ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]lot more money out there too that we don't have

[quote name="ace2335" post="1083287" timestamp="1318646734"]
[/quote]lot more money out there too that we don't have

[quote name="GrayDog" post="1083292" timestamp="1318646847"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=89855.msg1082906#msg1082906 date=1318641587]
Ok.  I'm out.  Got to head to Deer Park in the morning for my sons game.  At least the Sophomore Beaumont Bull team has a Playbook with various formation and plays and the D plays man up and tackles.  .. :(
[/quote]

Thought you left?
[/quote]

I hate to admit it but I did.  I was in my truck headed down Detroit street before it was halftime...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami