Most exciting player in SETX over the last 6 years (post Jamaal Charles era)

BADSANTA

1. Brandon Williams Central's QB c/o 2007
2. Micah Mosely Nederland RB c/o 2007
3. Sonnier WR LC-M c/o 2011
4. Christen Michael RB West Brook c/o 2009
5. Anthony Beard LB Lumberton c/o 2010
6. Jacoby Hale OLB Central c/o 2010
7. Pittman RB Vidor c/o 2010
8. Luncford OT PN-G c/o 2011
9. David Green III QB Ozen c/o 2012
10. Bruce Reyes Jr. QB West Brook c/o 2011

In no particular order.  This is mostly just brainstorming.

Honorable mention

Taylor Reed LB West Brook c/o 2010 (i think)

Guest ECBucFan
I know all discussions tend to gravitate to the 4A direction, but I can guarantee you this: Every single time Tremaine Thomas took a snap, or someone threw a pass into the EC secondary, Buc opponents held their breath!   

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1081931" timestamp="1318561991"]
I know all discussions tend to gravitate to the 4A direction, but I can guarantee you this: Every single time Tremaine Thomas took a snap, or someone threw a pass into the EC secondary, Buc opponents held their breath! 
[/quote]Yes, true!

[quote name="D3zii" post="1081994" timestamp="1318571302"]
Derrick Hall -Bmt Central
Brandon Williams- Bmt Central
Micha Mosley- Nederland
Dustin Harris- Livingston
Christian Micheals- Bmt WestBrook
Breanna Doty-P.N.G
Cody Hussy-Lumberton

I know its more, im just forgetting some people
[/quote]

I'll never forget watching Harris take a sweep around the end against Vidor, and I swear he was only running 75% but was absolutely FLYING and left every single one of our defenders in the dust... Unreal.

[quote name="D3zii" post="1081994" timestamp="1318571302"]
Micha Mosley- Nederland
Breanna Doty-P.N.G
Cody Hussy-Lumberton
Toddirck Pennland - Newton

[/quote]How could I have forgotten about Harris? That Kid was a beast.

[quote name="aries456" post="1081997" timestamp="1318574121"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=89776.msg1081994#msg1081994 date=1318571302]
Micha Mosley- Nederland
Breanna Doty-P.N.G
Cody Hussy-Lumberton

[/quote]

I'll never forget watching Harris take a sweep around the end against Vidor, and I swear he was only running 75% but was absolutely FLYING and left every single one of our defenders in the dust... Unreal.
[/quote]Shoot, yall?  He took like a 40 yard scramble that appeared he was sacked in the backfield and he eluded 5 Central defenders, some of which had a hand on him.  He got away and a few seconds later, he was in the end zone for the go ahead score late in the 4th.  I was absolutly sick!

[quote name="liltex" post="1082046" timestamp="1318595410"]
He could play some defense to as well as ret.kicks/punts.I believe A&M recruited him as athelete ;)
[/quote]They did have him as an athlete.  I don't know if he played KR or PR for Livingston, but I do think he played defense some.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082052" timestamp="1318595937"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=89776.msg1082046#msg1082046 date=1318595410]
He could play some defense to as well as ret.kicks/punts.I believe A&M recruited him as athelete ;)
[/quote]They did have him as an athlete.  I don't know if he played KR or PR for Livingston, but I do think he played defense some.
[/quote]
Oh he definetily played CB. He had two picks against us, one a pick six.

[quote name="VPirate" post="1082086" timestamp="1318599409"]
Jacody Coleman, West Brook
B.K Johnson, Silsbee
Ahmad Jones, Silsbee
[b]Ben Wells, Ozen[/b]Earl Thomas, WOS
Brandon Williams, Central
Jacoby Franks, WOS
Joe Chaisson, West Brook
Micah Mosley, Nederland
Dravannti Johnson, Nederland
[b]Andre Bevil, WOS[/b
]Derrick Hall, Central
[b]Brad Croak, Vidor[/b][/quote]  How in the world did I forget about these Beasts?

I for sure have to say Kirbyvilles on Fred Ford. Living in Jasper I ended up seeig a lot of him an now at Sfa he is on track to be the premier back possibly this season. Thi guy might have barely been at the 6 year mark but I also have to say that watching Sean Weatherspoon at Jasper. He was absolutely all over the field!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• We pray before every game and after every game at Newton. This (our players are better than your players)was started by longballs. He does this every yer then just disappears. r
    • I didn't like the hire from the beginning, but you are correct. 100% the supt. choice.
    • Let’s all pray that this upcoming season will be a great one and that all players will stay as healthy as possible. We all know (or should) that we’re talking about kids so no matter what team that you support, to ensure that we’re being as encouraging and uplifting as we can be as grown (oftentimes immature) adults.    Staying true to the subject topic, it should be a competitive game against Woodville & Fig Newton. I’d venture to say that the winner of this game will most definitely be crowned the district champs. 
    • I get that. And most will say that givin the d1 athletes…..myself included, but 4trips in a row….come on now  I know that they probably don’t win that 2nd sc without them and probably not make it as far the last two years. (Those that are in the know…know) They re able to connect to players and manage those d1 egos and know who should play where and when giving certain situations in game. tremaine just turned around a bottom dweller team in the Corpus Christi area to a playoff contender in one year. yes having athletes make it a lil easier but when you repeat to state 4 years in a row coaching is a huge part of that.  Your last comment is ridiculous….there is more to coaching than just throwing athletes in defensive and offensive sets. United has more coming thru the pipeline…..let’s see how Green manages/coaches it.  
    • If that’s not enough, you’re lost.
  • Topics