20-4A District Stats and Standings Thru Week 10...

Guest Pirate_pride_07

Name Team Att Yds Yds/Att TD
Chase Bertrand Port Neches-Groves 127 806 6.35 14
JaKobi Jones Beaumont Ozen 105 771 7.34 7
Troy Benjamin Nederland 118 636 5.39 7
Montana Quirante Vidor 68 586 8.62 8
Emanuel Carter Beaumont Central 111 545 4.91 4
Devonte Mays Livingston 53 543 10.25 8
Alex Sezer LCM 77 504 6.55 4
David Smallwood Vidor 81 474 5.85 4
Chevoski Collins Livingston 58 471 8.12 9
Clay Choate Lumberton 71 467 6.58 4
Antonio White Livingston 50 416 8.32 8
Brilon Douglas LCM 86 406 4.72 8
Robert Mitchell Beaumont Central 54 382 7.07 5
David Bolinger Vidor 42 357 8.5 4
Marquise Thomas Livingston 56 347 6.2 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086858" timestamp="1318951534"]
Right now yes they would be. But they both have faced the worst offensive team stats wise and we haven't.
[/quote]
According to the stats Nederland has faced the BEST three offensively. That would be PNG, Liv.,Vidor in that order. Speaks volumes for their defense!

Edit: my bad it is actually PNG,Livingston,Ozen then Vidor. Nederland faced the number 1,2,and 4 team(offense). Vidor is 4 not 3.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1093129" timestamp="1319488916"]
Lol vidor defense ranked ahead of Nederland? Nederland beats themin every category. This is laughable. You're a joke twocents.
[/quote]
What are you talking about ranked ahead? Where in the he** do you see Vidor's defense ranked ahead of Ned? Are you talking about what order they are in? That has nothing to do with what rank they are. That's why i put ranks out to the side so everyone will know that. I could put Central as the first team in the defensive stats. It still doesn't mean anything. Chill out man. Jeez

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Ned's in front of the offensive side of the stats and everyone knows that they don't have the best offense in the district. I don't see you making a big deal out of that?

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1093294" timestamp="1319497041"]
My apologies. I thought you had them ranked in order because the rest of the defenses are ranked in order. I didn't break down the offenses but I agree Nexerland wouldn't be that high on offense.
[/quote]
Its all good. Btw have you noticed how far down PNG defenses really are?  ::)  8)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Bump. Anyone else notice how PNG's has the third worse running defense and Vidor has the 2cd best running offense. Looks like PNG is up for a rude awakening friday.  ::)  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1093905" timestamp="1319562401"]
Bump. Anyone else notice how PNG's has the third worse running defense and Vidor has the 2cd best running offense. Looks like PNG is up for a rude awakening friday.  ::)  8)
[/quote]

But lets also factor in that:
1. Last time our Seniors will play at the Reservation!  :'(
2. Homecoming
3. We are not ready to start Basketball just yet

I dont think Vidor is in for a rude awakening Friday.....I think they are more than use to the big "L" on the REZ

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Okay if you wanna factor in those things you can but we got some things to factor in as well

1. David Bolinger will be back and in full health for the first time since week three.
2. They will be playing for Matt Thomas
3. They are playing for a playoff spot, which is what they vowed to get for there fallen brother Matt Thomas.
4. We are not ready to start basketball yet either.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1093918" timestamp="1319563035"]
I think they are more than use to the big "L" on the REZ
[/quote]
And you have a point there and no offense to Vidor but before this year they were kinda used to having a loosing season but that didn't have any effect on them this year.  8)

the jones kid for ozen is a beast.....the anouncer at the last game called him"Mr. Excitement".....he is every bit of that. But it seems like on the interception list Brown shld have more than 0 return yrds. cld be mistaking him for another player but at lcm i think he had a long interception to seal the game.

mytwocents, it will be a battle to the end, no doubt about that. Neither team is going to give an inch. All joking aside...Vidor has an outstanding team this year, and you guys have made this district a lot more interesting. Cant wait till Friday!

P.S. Dont it suck to lose to Nederland?  :D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="NDNation" post="1093975" timestamp="1319566717"]
mytwocents, it will be a battle to the end, no doubt about that. Neither team is going to give an inch. All joking aside...Vidor has an outstanding team this year, and you guys have made this district a lot more interesting. Cant wait till Friday!

[/quote]
Thank you. PNG has a great team as well. I mean you can't really argue with there offensive stats. And as for loosing to Nederland you might know you lost to em too.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1093985" timestamp="1319567115"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=89636.msg1093975#msg1093975 date=1319566717]

[/quote]
Thank you. PNG has a great team as well. I mean you can't really argue with there offensive stats. And as for loosing to Nederland you might know you lost to em too.
[/quote]

Thats what I was referring to...We have something in common!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="NDNation" post="1094003" timestamp="1319567975"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89636.msg1093985#msg1093985 date=1319567115]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=89636.msg1093975#msg1093975 date=1319566717]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thats what I was referring to...We have something in common!
[/quote]
Yes we do. We actually have a lot in common if you look at it.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1093975" timestamp="1319566717"]

[b]P.S. Dont it suck to lose to Nederland? [/b] :D
[/quote]

It shouldn't. What sucks is losing to a bad team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn