San Augustine vs Corrigan Camden

STINGER

[quote name="STINGER" post="1079388" timestamp="1318281652"]
Who takes this one.........  Will be a tough test for the Wolves and thier "stellar" defense....  Can't wait until Friday night!
[/quote]
For some reason i detect a little sarcasm in that "stellar" defense comment!lol I agree this is going to be a very tough test. This is the hardest group of kids I've ever seen to predict. We'll have to see who comes out of the tunnel Friday night. Very capable group of young men, if they all get together headed in the same direction they will be dangerous.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!

Who takes this one.........  Will be a tough test for the Wolves and thier "stellar" defense....  Can't wait until Friday night!
[/quote]
SA has a tough defense that fly's to the ball, tackles well and get's after the opponents QB.  Gonna be a barn burner against CC.  Pulling for the Wolves.

[/quote]

I am surprised that you even know what a defense is; being that you have not seen one all season!  Any way, SA needs to come out fired up, and not flat like they did last week.  This game is in SA, I see them taking it in a close win!

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1079625" timestamp="1318300587"]
CC 36, SA 24.......CC is very well coached and disciplined.  SA will give them fits with their speed......If anyone can beat them it will SA in SA.  I might slip over that game on friday nite......Good luck to both teams!!!
[/quote]

CC 38,  SA 12  I did not see A hole lot of speed from SA last week not real sure where they are hiding it at....

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1079593" timestamp="1318298339"]
[quote author=STINGER link=topic=89622.msg1079388#msg1079388 date=1318281652]
[/quote]

I am surprised that you even know what a defense is; being that you have not seen one all season!  Any way, SA needs to come out fired up, and not flat like they did last week.  This game is in SA, I see them taking it in a close win!
[/quote]Wow, you never cease to amaze me, wearing that monumental sized chip on your shoulder, I can't even give SA credit without you doing the gum bump about teams that are not even involved in this thread.  Come on Sally, lighten up...lol

[quote name="STINGER" post="1080178" timestamp="1318371245"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1079593#msg1079593 date=1318298339]
[/quote]

[/quote]Wow, you never cease to amaze me, wearing that monumental sized chip on your shoulder, I can't even give SA credit without you doing the gum bump about teams that are not even involved in this thread.  Come on Sally, lighten up...lol
[/quote]

How were you giving SA credit by that little jab that you posted?  Lmao...

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1080194" timestamp="1318371845"]
[quote author=24 over par link=topic=89622.msg1079587#msg1079587 date=1318298264]
corrigan 24-6
[/quote]

More than that.
[/quote]

Ive said that about every team Kville has faced this year.  It sucks that yall could never win the big one....maybe yall should just come back to 2A.  Oh wait.... :-X

Guest momof2hornets
Let's talk about ur game with CC.... No you don't wanna talk about that cause you know it's gonna be handed to CC or should I say it will be taken by CC. Downing Hemphill is much easier than talking about your problems coming up Friday night but hey we can take it cause we have already improved leaps n bounds from last years season no matter what YOU say about us. We are always the underdog but we keep on fighting.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1080338" timestamp="1318385422"]
Let's talk about ur game with CC.... No you don't wanna talk about that cause you know it's gonna be handed to CC or should I say it will be taken by CC. Downing Hemphill is much easier than talking about your problems coming up Friday night but hey we can take it cause we have already improved leaps n bounds from last years season no matter what YOU say about us. We are always the underdog but we keep on fighting.
[/quote]
I have to say that this Hemphill team is probably the best team they have had since 2004-2005?  These kids have really bought into what the coaches are trying to do!  Their is more fight in this Hemphill team than I have seen in a while....Good Luck to the Hornets!  CC gonna be tough for everyone in this district....SA gonna have their hands full!

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1079759" timestamp="1318340302"]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=89622.msg1079625#msg1079625 date=1318300587]
CC 36, SA 24.......CC is very well coached and disciplined.  SA will give them fits with their speed......If anyone can beat them it will SA in SA.  I might slip over that game on friday nite......Good luck to both teams!!!
[/quote]

CC 38,  SA 12  I did not see A hole lot of speed from SA last week not real sure where they are hiding it at....
[/quote]

There has been a whole lot of things said about us but nobody has ever said that we don't have speed. The offense was off badly friday night against D-ville. Not taking anything away from D-ville, but that should've been a 40-0 game. If our offensive unit fixes the mistakes from last week then we pull it off. 

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1080209" timestamp="1318373401"]
@stinger 6 wins in bout 30+games vs sa. thats 1 win every 7 years, like they say on ESPN cmon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even beat yall the year yall went to state semifinals.
[/quote]I'm more of a "living in the present" type person, though.  And presently, I think the Wolves lose two district games this year, one this Friday night and one when the Hornets travel to SA.  That being said I am proud of the direction that both the Hornets and Wolves are headed in, both coaches seem to be turning the programs around and I predict that both will be really good for the next few years, maybe more.  I wish both teams well.

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1080237" timestamp="1318377148"]
[quote author=STINGER link=topic=89622.msg1080178#msg1080178 date=1318371245]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1079593#msg1079593 date=1318298339]
[/quote]

[/quote]

How were you giving SA credit by that little jab that you posted?  Lmao...
[/quote]Stop reading between the lines, there was no jab.  I guess the quotations through you off, but isn't that what everyone always says about teams with stout defenses and when quoting what other people say isn't it proper to use quotations?  As JLC would say "Come'on MAN!"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476