VIDOR VS. BEAUMONT OZEN BROADCAST/VIDOR WINS 21-14!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="baddog" post="1077983" timestamp="1318165755"]
Congrats on the victory Vidor......and thanks!
[/quote]
Your welcome  8)

Congrats Vidor on the win!
Ozen never really utilized their speed advantage. And it was there! I was on the Vidor side and all the fans around me even noticed it. And a shout to the nice group of people that talked football with Soulja and I. Good luck the rest of the way. Ozen needs to attack more on offense and defense! What the use in having that much team speed and not attack in space?

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1078921" timestamp="1318259567"]

Ozen never really utilized their speed advantage. And it was there! I was on the Vidor side and all the fans around me even noticed it. And a shout to the nice group of people that talked football with Soulja and I. Good luck the rest of the way. Ozen needs to attack more on offense and defense! What the use in having that much team speed and not attack in space?
[/quote]Agreed.  We both agreed that the Ozen speed should have been put more in space to make a big plays.

I couldn't agree more....#1 had more than enough rushing yards in the 1st half to touch the ball 5 times in the 2nd half. #10 had some good runs in the 2nd half...amazing what we see from the stands

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078936" timestamp="1318260259"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=89499.msg1078921#msg1078921 date=1318259567]

[/quote]Agreed.  We both agreed that the Ozen speed should have been put more in space to make a big plays.
[/quote]

Ozen allowed Vidor two TD in the final minutes of each half. That's not even there game. Some how the Ozen secondary left guys open at this time. Does Ozen not have a kicker ? They went for it on 4&6 from the 6 with 1:13 seconds to go in the first half instead of taking the lead with a FG. Needless to say my heart goes out to the Ozen WR that was running wide open down the sideline and his hands falled him in the third Q. Tough lost for Ozen There is a long way to go in district fight one, and in the end I think they have enough to get a playoff spot.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="mypooh" post="1079594" timestamp="1318298356"]
Ozen allowed Vidor two TD in the final minutes of each half. That's not even there game. Some how the Ozen secondary left guys open at this time.[size=10pt][b] Does Ozen not have a kicker ? They went for it on 4&6 from the 6 with 1:13 seconds to go in the first half instead of taking the lead with a FG.[/b][/size] Needless to say my heart goes out to the Ozen WR that was running wide open down the sideline and his hands falled him in the third Q. Tough lost for Ozen There is a long way to go in district fight one, and in the end I think they have enough to get a playoff spot.
[/quote]
IMO that wasn't because yall don't have a kicking game. Yall's kicking game looked just fine in the extra point. I think he did that because was cocky and or he didn't think Vidor could stop him. IMO that's an insult to Vidor defense. And he paid for it. Twice!  8)  It was probably those decisions that help cost him that game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont