PN-G's Nelson gives team big play threat at receiver

WOSgrad

[quote name="GTBaseball47" post="1068365" timestamp="1317234112"]
Neuman will have no trouble in coming up with a way to stop him. Ned 28  PNG 14
[/quote]
thats what was said last year also....but he had 176yrds recieving with a td or 2...he wont be easy to stop...if neuman bases he defense to stop him...there are other ppl that will be hit for tds

Kids a great player, but Nederland doesn't have to stop him in order to win...it has already been mentioned that he had a big game against Nederland last year...we all know what the final result there was...I think the strategy needs to be to control him, not give up the big plays and force someone else from png to beat you

[quote name="Razor" post="1068415" timestamp="1317237988"]
Kids a great player, but Nederland doesn't have to stop him in order to win...it has already been mentioned that he had a big game against Nederland last year...we all know what the final result there was...I think the strategy needs to be to control him, not give up the big plays and force someone else from png to beat you
[/quote]
i agree with u razor... i just dont see him being controlled lol...but we shall see friday night

Razor...I was replying to gtbaseball. I am well aware that Jayce had a big game last year and we still lost. Gtbaseball said neumann would come up with a way to stop him. No need to talk trash on a kid's article in the paper...didn't see anyone from PNG talking trash about Corbin Carr's article. I am sure both of these kids and gheir parents are proud to have an article written about them.

[quote name="Razor" post="1068415" timestamp="1317237988"]
[/quote]
Good assessment. He is just too good to try and stop. Kid is legit. Our offense is not our problem. We will score one way or the other. It's our run defense this year that we have to get a handle on. Our pass defense is night and day better than last year. Romero, Peveto, Hebert, Clark and Hollier have really improoved.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1068429" timestamp="1317239376"]
Razor...I was replying to gtbaseball. I am well aware that Jayce had a big game last year and we still lost. Gtbaseball said neumann would come up with a way to stop him. No need to talk trash on a kid's article in the paper...didn't see anyone from PNG talking trash about Corbin Carr's article. I am sure both of these kids and gheir parents are proud to have an article written about them.
[/quote]

Just to be clear, I wasn't trashing the kid at all...I started by saying the kids a great player

[quote name="badndn" post="1068431" timestamp="1317239417"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=88968.msg1068415#msg1068415 date=1317237988]
[/quote]
Good assessment. He is just too good to try and stop. Kid is legit. Our offense is not our problem. We will score one way or the other. It's our run defense this year that we have to get a handle on. Our pass defense is night and day better than last year. Romero, Peveto, Hebert, Clark and Hollier have really improoved.

I think everything you mention here is what makes this such an interesting matchup beyond the obvious that it is simply MCM...I look for a real interesting game Friday night
[/quote]

I don't think you can stop Nelson, nobody has done it yet. This will be a great game by 2 outstanding programs and will probably be decided by how the ball bounces, meaning who ever catches the most breaks during the game, just like the WOS and Barbers Hill games, they could have gone either way. Great players, great coaches and great fans make for a GREAT GAME. 

Razor..the talking trash wasn't directed at you...you gave the kid props. I am surpised he hasn't had more offers. All he does is produce every game, no matter who is trying to defend him. Lamar must have their heads up their butts to not show him any interest. They may end up regretting that for four years if he ends up in the Southland.

Prediction from a little ole lady:

This game will be the first game in another 20 year series of PNG domination.  Remember this in this year and the coming years.  If I prove to be wrong, I will be the first to apologize but I smell the tide coming in. 41 years of games and hoping for 41 more.....

Go, Indians! Your loyal fans love ya!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics