Results and Power Rankings Toups Graphics

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069534" timestamp="1317393125"]
Have I missed the BH/Dayton Highlight Video? I keep checking the site and nothing :'(
[/quote]Per Mr. Toups Sept.29th yesterday---->[b]I haven't been home until late all week, highlight videos for the BH game will have to wait until the weekend (going to Houston today after school).[/b] go back and read the thread.. then yall would know why its not up yet ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1069558" timestamp="1317394334"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88961.msg1069534#msg1069534 date=1317393125]
Have I missed the BH/Dayton Highlight Video? I keep checking the site and nothing :'(
[/quote]Per Mr. Toups Sept.29th yesterday---->[b]I haven't been home until late all week, highlight videos for the BH game will have to wait until the weekend (going to Houston today after school).[/b] go back and read the thread.. then yall would know why its not up yet ::)
[/quote]

Likely story. ::) ;) ;D

"My dog ate my homework"

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1069562" timestamp="1317394510"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88961.msg1069558#msg1069558 date=1317394334]
[/quote]

Likely story. ::) ;) ;D

"My dog ate my homework"
[/quote] Doubt it.. Now if it were someone from BH, then yep I could see the "Likely Story"

[quote name="octfeb" post="1069558" timestamp="1317394334"]
[/quote]

That what we have you for! To read the threads and look for mis spellings and such ;D If he needs me to do the voice over I can put aside some time to assist ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069534" timestamp="1317393125"]
[/quote]Sunday - was a judge Sunday evening at the youth "Iron Chef"

Monday - Worked a 13 hour work day (6 AM to 7 PM (6 weeks ended))
Tuesday - Had a long meeting ater school
Wednesday - Taught class at church and had a meeting until  9 PM
Thursday = Had to take my son to Houston
Just really busy this week.  I will do my best to get the voice over done over the weekend.  The video is edited, to do the voice over takes about an hour.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069666" timestamp="1317402773"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88961.msg1069558#msg1069558 date=1317394334]
[/quote]

That what we have you for! To read the threads and look for mis spellings and such ;D If he needs me to do the voice over I can put aside some time to assist ;D
[/quote]For someone who try's to make them selves superior to others. Someone has to show you, your no better than the rest of us. :o

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1069672" timestamp="1317402977"]

Just really busy this week.  I will do my best to get the voice over done over the weekend.  The video is edited, to do the voice over takes about an hour.
[/quote]

Just messing with ya Purple, but seriously this is way more important than work, school or family ;D I am looking forward to the video and it's not that I can throw in Daytons face or anything.It's that BH never gets any coverage on video unless it is coming from another source! Last time I saw BH on film was when we played Nederland!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1069672" timestamp="1317402977"]

[/quote]

What's your point?  ;D ;D It's not like you were busy or anything. Geesh!  Oh you were, okay.  :)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069693" timestamp="1317403915"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=88961.msg1069672#msg1069672 date=1317402977]

[/quote]

Just messing with ya Purple, but seriously this is way more important than work, school or family ;D I am looking forward to the video and it's not that I can throw in Daytons face or anything.It's that BH never gets any coverage on video unless it is coming from another source! Last time I saw BH on film was when we played Nederland!
[/quote] You shouldn't have to wait to long - The Eagles are making a DVD of the BH/Dayton game for the players !

I went 6 and 2 this week.  Congrats to Ozen and Nederland.  Ozen looking like it might be playing FB in the 2nd week of November.  PN-G and Central at 0 and 2!!!  Livingston is on it's way to treating 20-4A ugly.  Livingston might be able to spot the rest of it's opponents 30 points.  Crosby is very lucky they played North Forest this week.  Dayton was lucky the GP quarterback could stand up in a boat in the middle of Galveston Bay, throw a rock and not hit the water.  I also believe the GP receivers soaked their hands in 10W - 40 before the game.

Hot off the internet press...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Congrats to Ozen.  For the first time ever the Panthers climb into the Power Rankings.  If Ozen does make the playoffs, I do have the probable playoff matchups in the Power Rankings.
Once again...  If you guys see any edits, please respond back.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I'll tell you right now that if your playoff predictions are right 19-4A will only get 1 win in BH. The rest of the games would go to 20-4A.

[quote name="barbershillfootball" post="1071208" timestamp="1317500041"]
Just checked the website.  So, I am guessing the "plays of the week" will always be Broncos?  I saw one of the best TD runs, I've seen in a long time, during the Dayton vs BH game and it wasn't a Bronco breaking the tackles on the 53 yard touchdown run ......  :P
[/quote]Obviously... I do what I do for the kids of DAYTON.  I only get ground level video,and I always video so if Dayton makes a TD it is coming toward me.  BH had some great runs, but they were going away from the camera.  I am about to start doing the voice over for the BH game.  I don't earn a penny for what I do.  Just a fun hobby, and I am grateful the Dayton coaches allow me to video the games.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1071531" timestamp="1317517634"]
[quote author=barbershillfootball link=topic=88961.msg1071208#msg1071208 date=1317500041]
Just checked the website.  So, I am guessing the "plays of the week" will always be Broncos?  I saw one of the best TD runs, I've seen in a long time, during the Dayton vs BH game and it wasn't a Bronco breaking the tackles on the 53 yard touchdown run ......  :P
[/quote]Obviously... I do what I do for the kids of DAYTON.  I only get ground level video,and I always video so if Dayton makes a TD it is coming toward me.  BH had some great runs, but they were going away from the camera.  I am about to start doing the voice over for the BH game.  I don't earn a penny for what I do.  Just a fun hobby, and I am grateful the Dayton coaches allow me to video the games.
[/quote]

The [b]DAYTON[/b] kids and parents appreciate it TOUPS. Keep up the great work ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1071044" timestamp="1317489988"]
I'll tell you right now that if your playoff predictions are right 19-4A will only get 1 win in BH. The rest of the games would go to 20-4A.
[/quote]Ozen making the playoffs as a small school sure will juggle up the playoff seedings.  If Ozen continues to improve, they might give BH a very good game.  Dayton needs to start scoring at will against 19-4A to have a shot at Livingston.  Livingston will lose in the playoffs to the team that can keep pace with them offensively and out score them (like Dayton did last year).  The big schools in 19-4A will probably be crushed in bidistrict.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1071719" timestamp="1317563866"]
Vidor, Ozen, and Central will duke it out for 4th place.  Right now I think Lumberton and LC-M are out.
[/quote]
I think you should switch LCM and Central. IMO central doesn't have it this year and LCM has a possibility to beat Central out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476