Hardin @ Buna (predictions)

Guest gsemike

I understand Buna has a very talented squad this year. Hopefully the Hornets can atleast make a game out of it. If they lose, it will not be due to lack of effort. These kids give every snap 100%.

What does Buna feature this year? Talent? Discipline? Maturity? Hardin knows to expect a power RUN game, as Buna has been successful with that for quite some time now. No suprise that Hardin will do its best to AIR it out against everyone they play, along with the legs of WR/RB Kale Rives.

Should be exciting, and entertaining to watch. GO HORNETS

[quote name="gsemike" post="1065256" timestamp="1316898573"]
I understand Buna has a very talented squad this year. Hopefully the Hornets can atleast make a game out of it. If they lose, it will not be due to lack of effort. These kids give every snap 100%.

What does Buna feature this year? Talent? Discipline? Maturity? Hardin knows to expect a power RUN game, as Buna has been successful with that for quite some time now. No suprise that Hardin will do its best to AIR it out against everyone they play, along with the legs of WR/RB Kale Rives.

Should be exciting, and entertaining to watch. GO HORNETS
[/quote]

Buna is better than the past years. Hardin will have a long night. :D

[quote name="BCoogs" post="1065410" timestamp="1316906370"]
I have believed all season that any team with any type of speed that has a good passing game will give Buna problems. Buna will play hard, but if Hardin can stop L. Williams, Hardin will have a heck of a shot.
[/quote]

That's a mighty big IF. ;D ;D

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1065463" timestamp="1316909272"]
[quote author=BCoogs link=topic=88806.msg1065410#msg1065410 date=1316906370]
I have believed all season that any team with any type of speed that has a good passing game will give Buna problems. Buna will play hard, but if Hardin can stop L. Williams, Hardin will have a heck of a shot.
[/quote]

That's a mighty big IF. ;D ;D
[/quote]1st You have to have a defense to stop Buna And I dont think Hardin Is even close in that department.
Buna Big

It has been some good hard fought games played between Hardin and Buna in previous years. Hardin is definitely not as strong as last year but is making strides at the right times it seems. Defense- getting better but still having tough time stopping the Run game. I remember that kid you speak of from last year, he had a good game. Hardin will definitely be able to throw the ball but if you can't stop anyone, it makes for a long night like you guys stated.

We shall see, this coming Friday night.

Do all the games start at 7 pm from here on out?

Hardin got a big win Friday night by winning game 1 of district.  Putting up 48 points after only scoring 21 the first 3 games?  Says good things for Hardins' O, but bad things about Kountzes D (I know the Lions were missing a few starters).  Buna met the best team they will all season long Friday night (no offense AP, but Newton is strong) and as usual, speed kills Buna.  Hardin and Buna have had some high point games in the past and this one could be another scoreboard breaker.  GO COUGARS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami