Livingston @ Central 9/30/11 predictions...

BMTSoulja1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SFA85" post="1065145" timestamp="1316888414"]
Stack 8 in the box plus since the QB goes both ways @Corner, I'd run his way and hit him every chance they get.....
[/quote]
I agree , this is the best game plan. Central's defense also matches up better than PNG's did with Livingston. Livingston will be tough to beat but I won't count Central out.

Our D-Line did impress me so far this year. I don't think they'll let us down.  Livingston's run based offense fits right into our strength (if you want to call it a strength).  I also like the fact that we'll have success against their defense, opening up the possibility of big plays.  I have Central pulling it together for a 42-35 Barn Burner.  Our playcalling will improve somewhat.

It's going to be yet another reality check for Central.  Livingston may very well beat them by 40 or more.  Livingston won't ever have to worry about the "Impressive" defensive line for central because they will burn the field around the ends.  Central is one more step closer to basketball is the saturday headlines here.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1065162" timestamp="1316889785"]
It's going to be yet another reality check for Central.  Livingston may very well beat them by 40 or more.  Livingston won't ever have to worry about the "Impressive" defensive line for central because they will burn the field around the ends.  Central is one more step closer to basketball is the saturday headlines here.
[/quote] wouldn't get that confident I very well do believe that Livingston can and will win this game but it wont be by anymore then a touchdown

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1065164" timestamp="1316889962"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88796.msg1065162#msg1065162 date=1316889785]
[/quote] wouldn't get that confident I very well do believe that Livingston can and will win this game but it wont be by anymore then a touchdown
[/quote]

That's more of a realistic assesment.  I guess Barbra's Hill posters are now all football experts from beating Dayton....

Livingston is everything everyone says they are  i was not at the png game but from what i heard on the radio png hung with Livingston up to the fourth quarter and two turnovers caused the 14 point loss so im guessing that livingston is very beatable and central will be hungary after the loss to ozen (still shaking my head on that one ) if central plays a perfect game they will win by one td id not it will be a long night for the jags

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1066285" timestamp="1316999272"]
Livingston is everything everyone says they are  i was not at the png game but from what i heard on the radio png hung with Livingston up to the fourth quarter and two turnovers caused the 14 point loss so im guessing that livingston is very beatable and central will be hungary after the loss to ozen (still shaking my head on that one ) if central plays a perfect game they will win by one td id not it will be a long night for the jags
[/quote]So you are saying PNG is not a good team? You see your team more than I have and I'm convinced PNG is 20-4A #2 team. You don't think much of your team I guess. I'll tell you what is really going happen later on in the week to Central, but for right now, I'm gonna sit back an sip on my GREEN KOOL-AID and listen to everyone else. I love me some GREEN KOOL-AID. 

I'm pretty confident that our D-linemen will get good push on Livingston's O-Line. I just hope that our LB's remain disciplined during the entire game and don't give up the big run and tackle well. I'm confident that our offense will move the ball on this team.  Playcalling will be the key.  We need productive offensive plays. We don't need plays that have not worked in the recent past. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder