Baytown Lee vs. Crosby Game Thread/Baytown Lee wins!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1064550" timestamp="1316835975"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=88747.msg1064541#msg1064541 date=1316835799]
Not according to Ch 2.

They have Crosby winning  in OT 31-25.
[/quote]
Regardless...its pretty sad for Crosby.
[/quote]
Lee wins 33-32
speedy scores a touchdown from the wildcat. then scores a 2 point conversion with the same play. If the Lee's back up didn't get hurt lee wins in a blow out. Crosby couldn't stop Lee's passing game.

I dont know as i wss not there but the chronicle scoreboard has lee winning.  Crosby doesnt have the top end athletes lee does so i wouldnt call it sad regardless.  Ganders always have apunchers chance against teams like crosby.  If they dont completely implode as they are prone to doing, they have enough talent to beat everyone in this district.  They will implode more times than not

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1064591" timestamp="1316836660"]
I dont know as i wss not there but the chronicle scoreboard has lee winning.  Crosby doesnt have the top end athletes lee does so i wouldnt call it sad regardless.  Ganders always have apunchers chance against teams like crosby.  If they dont completely implode as they are prone to doing, they have enough talent to beat everyone in this district.  They will implode more times than not
[/quote]
@ panamamyers You would have like it. Look like the coaches went to a clinic in the bye week

Guest UHCoog14
That GCM game was as ugly as lye soap.
A win is a win, but they have a ways to go.

Not ready to crown BH just yet. We'll see how they respond after their biggest win in 4a.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1064591" timestamp="1316836660"]
[/quote]

This is a valid statement, that QB was impossible to stop. They threw it ok in first half and the cougs simply kept giving them the ball. Offense let use down big time tonight. i will verify 33-32 Lee wins. (at game).

The Crosby Offense play calling got too cute. and they should have stuck to the run and we ran almost no screen passes. Lee has a punchers chance you make mistakes they will kill you.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1064653" timestamp="1316837863"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=88747.msg1064650#msg1064650 date=1316837773]
Things just got real in 19-4A tonight!
[/quote]

a little parody in 19-4a this year.
[/quote]
assume you meant "parity", either way, your wrong.  Parody is prob closer, lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124