Biggest Blow out ever

sxedoc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played in a game that was 48-0 at the start of the second quarter and final was 68-0.  East Chambers vs West Hardin 1997.  Coach Evans showed alot of class and basically pulled all starters after the first series of the 3rd quarter.  The starters also sat for most of the 2nd quarter as well.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1051301" timestamp="1315411747"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=87813.msg1051026#msg1051026 date=1315360024]
1922 Dayt got their arse stomped (gm 0)96-0 and the next week (gm 1)PA Jefferson beat us 122-0 :(
[/quote]

I remember those games yall sucked ;D
[/quote]

LOL!!  There's got to be SOME time period reference in these blow-outs.  In 1922 the football wasn't even the same shape that it is now. ;D

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1050906" timestamp="1315349887"]
It depends on what your idea of a blowout is. Mine is when two teams who are supposed to be on a similar level of play and one dominates the other. BH beating Dewyville does not impress me at all. When a team who beats someone by 70 points in a semi-final game now thats the kind of game I consider a blowout. 1992 Waxahacie coached by one Thomas Brooks won in the semi finals 70-7 I believe inroute to the 1992 state championship were they defeated A&M Consoladated. That to me is a blowout.
[/quote]  Barbers Hill and Dewyville were both 1A .Dewyville would smash BH in basketball and run up the score,then in football BH would do the same to them.These schools were on the same level back then.You just want to talk down on Barbers Hill cause you know BH has a better team than PNG this year.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1051626" timestamp="1315438752"]
Can't remember exactly, but it was irrelevant once the score passed 50! It might have been 56-0.
[/quote]

Looked around and confirmed what you had said with the 52.  That was the last high school game i played and always thought it was 56.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1051575" timestamp="1315434645"]
[list]Dayton over neederland 63 to 0 at neederland in 2007
[/list]
[/quote]

Didn't Nederland beat Dayton a few years before that in the playoffs? It was at Rice stadium. I think Ned was up 35-0 at half, then let off the gas. Final was not pretty-especially for a playoff game. Then y'all did the same to us in 2007, so I guess we're even??  :)

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1051383" timestamp="1315419332"]
[quote author=prepballfan link=topic=87813.msg1050906#msg1050906 date=1315349887]
It depends on what your idea of a blowout is. Mine is when two teams who are supposed to be on a similar level of play and one dominates the other. BH beating Dewyville does not impress me at all. When a team who beats someone by 70 points in a semi-final game now thats the kind of game I consider a blowout. 1992 Waxahacie coached by one Thomas Brooks won in the semi finals 70-7 I believe inroute to the 1992 state championship were they defeated A&M Consoladated. That to me is a blowout.
[/quote]  Barbers Hill and Dewyville were both 1A .Dewyville would smash BH in basketball and run up the score,then in football BH would do the same to them.These schools were on the same level back then.You just want to talk down on Barbers Hill cause you know BH has a better team than PNG this year.
[/quote]

It has nothing to do with who is better it is the fact that you played a school who at that time you should have beat 125-0 so its not impressive to beat them by any number. When your third string is better and dominates there 1st string what that says to me is nothing. As far as who is better this year its hard to say we will see how you feel if Big Ned puts it on you tonight. You have lost to PNG 4 times in two years so as far as Im concerned thats what I have to go by for now.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1051693" timestamp="1315446182"]
Maybe we should create a different thread for just the whoopings that everyone put on Baytown Sterling.  Then this one could be for the whoopings everyone else took.
[/quote]

There's not enough space. The last 20-25 yrs have been tough on the Boys in Blue.

I was just giving Sterling a little bit of ribbing there.
I probably shouldn't as it looks like hard times are about to be upon Lee very soon.
Harder times than the 1-9 from last year.
The last two freshman teams have been absolutely horrendous.  Couldn't beat most 8th grade A teams probably.
I think they have been outscored 86-0 after last week this year.  Last year they were probably 0-10 and outscored 400-25 near as I could tell.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1052601" timestamp="1315582789"]
I was just giving Sterling a little bit of ribbing there.
I probably shouldn't as it looks like hard times are about to be upon Lee very soon.
Harder times than the 1-9 from last year.
The last two freshman teams have been absolutely horrendous.  Couldn't beat most 8th grade A teams probably.
I think they have been outscored 86-0 after last week this year.  Last year they were probably 0-10 and outscored 400-25 near as I could tell.
[/quote]

Wanna see a video of a 74-6 beatdown on ur gander fish?

if not too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLk3qUapDak

ok i'm done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder