Biggest Blow out ever

sxedoc

[quote name="Medina County" post="1051194" timestamp="1315401341"]
Played in a game that was 48-0 at the start of the second quarter and final was 68-0.  East Chambers vs West Hardin 1997.  Coach Evans showed alot of class and basically pulled all starters after the first series of the 3rd quarter.  The starters also sat for most of the 2nd quarter as well.
[/quote]
Yep. That was probably one of the most lopsided football games ever played. We (West Hardin) went 0-10 that year. Our only close game was a 7-6 loss to Hardin where our leading reciever And sophomore quarterback (me) were injured for the season. When we played EC we had 5 freshmen and 6 sophomores starting at one position or the other. We had less than 18 kids in our entire high school football program and we were 2A then. It was awful. I don't think we even tackled the starting running back. Seriously. He
scored every time he touched the ball. The coach was classy enough to pull the starters very early, but some of the fans weren't so nice. I thought it was 72-0, but i guess 68-0 was the final. It could have been 200-0, and that's not an exaggeration. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086