Port Arthur Memorial

I hear those Titan fans chirping about beating Ozen and Central and talking about finally giving WB a whipping that they have been promising for years. It seems you Port Arthur fans are more interested in being Gold Triangle Champs than Region III Champs and playing for somthing that means something. You not fooling anybody. You are just barking. All bark no bite. Why dont you ride along with West Brook to Katy next week and after we get finish with them you come get some. Believe you dont want no part of that big boy football. We will take it easy on you we will let you know the play and the snap count and you still wont stop it. Bring all that speed and you will look like you are stuck in mud. Katy is willing to welcome you into the big boy club. Come and see us Pamela or just maybe we will come see you in the playoffs. If we do see you in the playoffs be sure to be ready turn that equipment that same night because you will be done for 2011-2012 season. 

[quote name="J.T. Williams" post="1050036" timestamp="1315260156"]
I hear those Titan fans chirping about beating Ozen and Central and talking about finally giving WB a whipping that they have been promising for years. It seems you Port Arthur fans are more interested in being Gold Triangle Champs than Region III Champs and playing for somthing that means something. You not fooling anybody. You are just barking. All bark no bite. Why dont you ride along with West Brook to Katy next week and after we get finish with them you come get some. Believe you dont want no part of that big boy football. We will take it easy on you we will let you know the play and the snap count and you still wont stop it. Bring all that speed and you will look like you are stuck in mud. Katy is willing to welcome you into the big boy club. Come and see us Pamela or just maybe we will come see you in the playoffs. If we do see you in the playoffs be sure to be ready turn that equipment that same night because you will be done for 2011-2012 season.
[/quote]

Hey JT, have you noticed the number of kids WB has on varsity?  The numbers are dropping by the year and you better hope Katy doesn't knock out a couple of more starters before district.  And yes, I hope PAM can give it to Brook finally like they gave it to Ozen and Central.....

Let me get serious for a moment. Memorial has the talent do some damage in Region III. They have talent with size  and speed ;however, they are small minded thinkers. They have their chest poked out because they beat Central and Ozen. Those teams are a combined 0-4 record. Now the Titans have their sights on a rebuilding WB team. They covet that beaumont bowl trophy more than WB. If you ask Coach Stump he will probably lend it to you, it is not worth a dollar burger that you get at McDonalds. You dont here the Titans talking about beating North Shore and winning the district and doing something in the playoffs. This exactly why North Shore or Katy or any the big boys dont respect you. North Shore goes into the season knowing they are going to roll you and anybody else in that district and they will beat you twice on Sunday if needs be. Memorial is a schedule filler a non factor. Dont get mad because you have plenty of company. Please dont worry about Katy because we are built to play until late November and the week before Christmas.  I want you to enjoy that beaumont bowl trophy this year and if you are good boys and girls probablyUncle Stephen Jackson and Uncle Kendrick Perkins will throw you a banquet and have old Bob West be the special guest speaker

[quote name="J.T. Williams" post="1050285" timestamp="1315276359"]
Let me get serious for a moment. Memorial has the talent do some damage in Region III. They have talent with size  and speed ;however, they are small minded thinkers. They have their chest poked out because they beat Central and Ozen. Those teams are a combined 0-4 record. Now the Titans have their sights on a rebuilding WB team. They covet that beaumont bowl trophy more than WB. If you ask Coach Stump he will probably lend it to you, it is not worth a dollar burger that you get at McDonalds. You dont here the Titans talking about beating North Shore and winning the district and doing something in the playoffs. This exactly why North Shore or Katy or any the big boys dont respect you. North Shore goes into the season knowing they are going to roll you and anybody else in that district and they will beat you twice on Sunday if needs be. Memorial is a schedule filler a non factor. Dont get mad because you have plenty of company. Please dont worry about Katy because we are built to play until late November and the week before Christmas.  I want you to enjoy that beaumont bowl trophy this year and if you are good boys and girls probablyUncle Stephen Jackson and Uncle Kendrick Perkins will throw you a banquet and have old Bob West be the special guest speaker
[/quote]Keep talking I'll make sure this is posted on the board in the locker room. ;) ;D 8)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1050283" timestamp="1315276190"]
Most Katy football players are done after high school, not so much for players at PAM. When my wife taught at Katy HS for four years they won two state champioships and played in a third and only a handfull of D-1 signees. A good HS program with less D-1 talent ;D 8)
[/quote]

And your point is?  This is the same formula that PNG used when is was a state power.  TEAM!!!!  The team is greater than the individuals.  A very well coached team of really good atheletes.  That is how Katy has been successful.  SE Texas schoolsshould follow that formula.

[quote name="J.T. Williams" post="1050036" timestamp="1315260156"]
[/quote]

Fans of Setx hs football (P.A.M .),
Please don't even waste your precious time with  J.T. (The Drama Queen) Williams and whatever HeShe has to say about our beloved "Men In Black". If memory serves me correctly I don't believe ANY of us have been bragging, boasting, yelling about beating Central or Ozen. Now since this the same clown that started  the thread "Disappointed with high school football in BISD" that had NOTHING to do with football.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this person is merely hostile that their kid didn't make the Titan Roster OR any of the three rosters in Beaumont. Frankly speaking, we don't care where you're from...BRING IT.

JT you are a confused person. The whole board can attest to this---> IM THE ONLY TITAN FAN THAT RAGS ON WB. Congrats newbie, get your info straight before you post.  :D

Btw I'm starting to think you really are a WB fan in disguise as a Katy Perry Tigers fan which is very low. Don't go jumping on a bandwagon of a great program cause your team has question marks. Memorial has other biz to attend to before October 21st. 2 down 14 to go. Titans have a goal in mind.

All I ask from you real Memorial fans is to prove the points  I made wrong. Go ask a North Shore coach, fan or player if they are worried about you. Please ask a Katy fan or Pearland fan if they are worried about you. I will just enjoy you self exploding once again. You cannot say we will beat North Shore or anyone else that is relevant without choking. Craig Stump is your father and David Aymond wants a DNA test because he thinks he might be the father also. They might as well put a WB logo on the field and retire Bruce Reyes jersey in Port Arthur. Sgt Rey please explain owned to the Titans.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1050331" timestamp="1315281168"]
I'm just curious how this guy knows so much about Memorial when he is a Katy fan? How does he watch both teams to know their caliber of players?
[/quote]

That clown isn't a Katy fan.  That guy is a poor lonely soul from the Golden Triangle, thats upset bout something and is taking his frustration out on OUR KIDS AND COACHES

[quote name="J.T. Williams" post="1050327" timestamp="1315280197"]
All I ask from you real Memorial fans is to prove the points  I made wrong. Go ask a North Shore coach, fan or player if they are worried about you. Please ask a[b] Katy fan or Pearland fan[/b] if they are worried about you. I will just enjoy you self exploding once again. You cannot say we will beat North Shore or anyone else that is relevant without choking. Craig Stump is your father and David Aymond wants a DNA test because he thinks he might be the father also. They might as well put a WB logo on the field and retire Bruce Reyes jersey in Port Arthur. Sgt Rey please explain owned to the Titans.
[/quote]

Why would a Katy fan or a Pearland fan be worried about PAM? Katy, Pearland, North Shore and West Brook will be in the Division I bracket, PAM will be in the Division II bracket. PAM could lose to NS and WB and still advance farther in the playoffs.

Personally, I think PAM wins district and advances to at least Regional finals.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1050348" timestamp="1315284297"]
[quote author=J.T. Williams link=topic=87779.msg1050327#msg1050327 date=1315280197]
All I ask from you real Memorial fans is to prove the points  I made wrong. Go ask a North Shore coach, fan or player if they are worried about you. Please ask a[b] Katy fan or Pearland fan[/b] if they are worried about you. I will just enjoy you self exploding once again. You cannot say we will beat North Shore or anyone else that is relevant without choking. Craig Stump is your father and David Aymond wants a DNA test because he thinks he might be the father also. They might as well put a WB logo on the field and retire Bruce Reyes jersey in Port Arthur. Sgt Rey please explain owned to the Titans.
[/quote]

Why would a Katy fan or a Pearland fan be worried about PAM? Katy, Pearland, North Shore and West Brook will be in the Division I bracket, PAM will be in the Division II bracket. PAM could lose to NS and WB and still advance farther in the playoffs.

Personally, I think PAM wins district and advances to at least Regional finals.
[/quote]

If Seven Lakes keeps winning....Katy will be in D2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Nice edits on the above post. 
    • That’s what they want you to believe. If the dems came up with a magical bill to end all abortion and all crime etc. etc . It still Wouldn’t pass because this nation program many to believe that the other side just don’t think different there evil and must be defeated. It works in 3rd world countries and it works here in the US. Trump had liberal beliefs so did Reagan. It’s million of democrats in the military defending freedom millions of democrats in hospitals saving lives etc. etc. don’t let American politics define a person.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
  • Topics