Ozen football team has another key injury

Sorry J.T., didn't know that we were in the presence of a genius!!!! I've enjoyed reading each one of your negative posts on this site.... Ozen was considered by many (including myself) as a team that could sneak in the playoffs in 20-4A.... Don't knock a bunch of kids who bust their tails just because you feel like it....

I hate to here when any kid gets hurt but that is why football is  a team sport. When one person goes down another must fill in. That is the world we live in. As for Ozen you have to get tired of being sick and tired. You might not have the facilities, talent  or the coaching that some of the other teams have but you can make sure out work and out hit your opponent. Play fast and physical from the start till the finish. Leave nothing on that field. Dont fear the guy or the team on the other side, fear the thought of not putting up the good fight and having a teammate question your effort. If you do that you are going to win a lot of battles that you have been losing. As far these guys on this thread who is feeling all this compassion for you believe me if they can put half a hundred on you they will and laugh about it injure players or not. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami