Nederland vs Barbers Hill

Michele

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1052541" timestamp="1315579317"]
DOGS will take care of business tonight .... not worried at all.
[/quote]

Telling us your "not worried" indicates that you're worried. Really, really, worried. :o

[quote name="KennyRogers88" post="1052550" timestamp="1315579973"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=87727.msg1052541#msg1052541 date=1315579317]
DOGS will take care of business tonight .... not worried at all.
[/quote]

Telling us your "not worried" indicates that you're worried. Really, really, worried. :o
[/quote]

so your saying if someone says they are worried, then they really aren't ......ha ha ha ha, how funny..... keep humoring me

I'm always worried until I get to relax after the we start dominating our opponent. I have been worried this week too much. I will be able to relax after midway through the 2nd quarter. By that time the Bulldogs would have had at least one possession going 3 and out and we would have kept the ball most of the game.

[quote name="BHtheHill" post="1052577" timestamp="1315581407"]
I went to the JV game last night and BH manhandled Ned, final score was something like BH 38 & Ned 14. Ned folks you better lock your dogs up tonight cause the eagles are coming to town!
[/quote]

Thanks for the score. That makes it two to one in victories.

[quote name="BHtheHill" post="1052577" timestamp="1315581407"]
I went to the JV game last night and BH manhandled Ned, final score was something like BH 38 & Ned 14. Ned folks you better lock your dogs up tonight cause the eagles are coming to town!
[/quote]

Predicting the outcome of the varsity game based on what happened at the sub varsity level is pretty foolish, IMO...if you think BH beats Nederland by 3 plus touchdowns tonight, you are mistaken

I could be wrong but I really think BH is over rated.  Not saying Nederland is light years better but seriously... your setting the greatness of your team on beating two teams who will probably be sub .500 this year in their respective districts.  I think it will be a good game but BH fans are a little over excited...

[quote name="dme1111" post="1052594" timestamp="1315582350"]
I could be wrong but I really think BH is over rated.  Not saying Nederland is light years better but seriously... your setting the greatness of your team on beating two teams who will probably be sub .500 this year in their respective districts.  I think it will be a good game but BH fans are a little over excited...
[/quote]

Both of BH's first two opponents will probably not win a single district game.

Razar, did i say anything in my post about the JV score which led you to think the Eagles would win by three touchdowns tonight. I don't think so, if you look at my post on page 4 you would see my prediction BH 21 to Ned 14. It will be a good game. But still you might want to lock up those pups!

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1052581" timestamp="1315581561"]
keep the posts coming..... I am enjoying watching all you BH fans trying to convince yourself about tonights outcome.

This is all in good fun guys.
[/quote]

Just keep enjoying it because you wont be enjoying much tonight after the BH boys take care of business.

[quote name="Razor" post="1052589" timestamp="1315581978"]
[quote author=BHtheHill link=topic=87727.msg1052577#msg1052577 date=1315581407]
[/quote]

Predicting the outcome of the varsity game based on what happened at the sub varsity level is pretty foolish, IMO...if you think BH beats Nederland by 3 plus touchdowns tonight, you are mistaken

I wasn't predicting a BH victory based on our sub varsity games. You are right, that would be foolish. I was just adding up the tally. I am predicting a BH victory based on the two opponents y'all played and how many yards and points your defense has given up. It usually comes down to how good a defense is when two teams are evenly matched, as most on this blog agree.  I just think our defense is better than yours regardless of how weak you think our opponents have been IMO. :D
[/quote]

[quote name="bh15" post="1052626" timestamp="1315583889"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=87727.msg1052589#msg1052589 date=1315581978]
[quote author=BHtheHill link=topic=87727.msg1052577#msg1052577 date=1315581407]
[/quote]

I wasn't predicting a BH victory based on our sub varsity games. You are right, that would be foolish. I was just adding up the tally. I am predicting a BH victory based on the two opponents y'all played and how many yards and points your defense has given up. It usually comes down to how good a defense is when two teams are evenly matched, as most on this
blog agree.  I just think our defense is better than yours regardless of how weak you think our opponents have been IMO. :D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ahhh! ...and that's why the game is played!  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83