PN-G ---Texas City predictions

[quote name="Itiswhatitis" post="1050057" timestamp="1315262196"]
[quote author=Half Indian/Wildcat link=topic=87707.msg1049734#msg1049734 date=1315192096]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=87707.msg1049706#msg1049706 date=1315190456]
PNG          31
Texas City 28
[/quote]
I dont understand PNG Defensive philosify. First we never Blitz, we dont even get in a Goaline Defense when our opponent has the ball inside the 10 yardline about to score. Its plain old sit back and let the other team run the ball down your throat Defense. Our DC needs to be more aggressive take some chances and get our Defense off the field quicker in the up coming games. And can anyone explain why we didnt go for the 2 pt conversion when the score was 28 to 23 ?
[/quote]
Maybe your username should be "half indian/coach" since you know so much about what the PNG coaches should be doing. They're the ones that watch film, game plan, practice with the kids, etc. Let them do their job and shut your mouth.
[/quote]

Don't worry about me....  They can do what they want, but those calls don't win games.  It's nothing against PNG, cuz I'd say the same thing if our coaches made those calls.  I'm glad yall are satisfied with your coaches decisions.  Get mad if you want, but I'm allowed to voice my opinion.  That run defense needs some work, cuz those arm tackles arnt going to cut it once the real games start.  Hope to see y'all in the playoffs, cuz with this many people angry with my comments, it will be a pleasure to eliminate PNG yet again!  ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1050172" timestamp="1315270163"]
[quote author=Itiswhatitis link=topic=87707.msg1050057#msg1050057 date=1315262196]
[quote author=Half Indian/Wildcat link=topic=87707.msg1049734#msg1049734 date=1315192096]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=87707.msg1049706#msg1049706 date=1315190456]
PNG          31
Texas City 28
[/quote]
I dont understand PNG Defensive philosify. First we never Blitz, we dont even get in a Goaline Defense when our opponent has the ball inside the 10 yardline about to score. Its plain old sit back and let the other team run the ball down your throat Defense. Our DC needs to be more aggressive take some chances and get our Defense off the field quicker in the up coming games. And can anyone explain why we didnt go for the 2 pt conversion when the score was 28 to 23 ?
[/quote]
Maybe your username should be "half indian/coach" since you know so much about what the PNG coaches should be doing. They're the ones that watch film, game plan, practice with the kids, etc. Let them do their job and shut your mouth.
[/quote]

Don't worry about me....  They can do what they want, but those calls don't win games.  It's nothing against PNG, cuz I'd say the same thing if our coaches made those calls.  I'm glad yall are satisfied with your coaches decisions.  Get mad if you want, but I'm allowed to voice my opinion.  That run defense needs some work, cuz those arm tackles arnt going to cut it once the real games start.  Hope to see y'all in the playoffs, cuz with this many people angry with my comments, it will be a pleasure to eliminate PNG yet again!  ;)
[/quote]

Don't put the cart before the horse...  we all know what that did for you guys last year - bowing out in the first round.  ;)

BrenhamFan..Ya'll eliminated us from the playoffs the same number of times Kingwood Park eliminated Brenham. :D I do agree that we should have went for two with around three minutes left in the game.But I will always disagree wih kicking a 40 yd FG in HS vs. trying to get a yard on 4th down against a team that you have moved the ball up and down field all day against. Maybe at Brenham with all the great soccer players you have, a 40 yard FG is automatic, but most schools, including PNG last year, do not have that ability. I don't know why we didn't go for two, but I do know that Coach Faircloth knows more about football than you and me combined, so I will stick with him. Maybe when he moves on you can apply for the job, since you seem to have the pulse of PNG football.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1050418" timestamp="1315315562"]
BrenhamFan..Ya'll eliminated us from the playoffs the same number of times Kingwood Park eliminated Brenham. :D I do agree that we should have went for two with around three minutes left in the game.But I will always disagree wih kicking a 40 yd FG in HS vs. trying to get a yard on 4th down against a team that you have moved the ball up and down field all day against. Maybe at Brenham with all the great soccer players you have, a 40 yard FG is automatic, but most schools, including PNG last year, do not have that ability. I don't know why we didn't go for two, but I do know that Coach Faircloth knows more about football than you and me combined, so I will stick with him. Maybe when he moves on you can apply for the job, since you seem to have the pulse of PNG football.
[/quote]

Now that's just tacky, 44!!  ;) ;D

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1050010" timestamp="1315257663"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=87707.msg1049940#msg1049940 date=1315248100]
No doubt Crosby has some talent. They were definitely better than us the two previous years. Our defense wss terrible those two years, last in district I believe. The reasoning behind my expectations for PNG to beat them wasn't because I thought Crosby was super weak, it was because of all the hype surrounding this PNG squad. The first week dominance against GP seemed to solidify that sentiment for me, however I didn't realize that GP was so weak this season. I hope PNG shows me something this week and takes it to TC..
[/quote]

And let me see. The refs gave Nederland the win versus WOS, then Big Ned beat a VERY week Goose Creek team. I can see where you guys think your unbeatable.
[/quote]
UNBEATABLE?? What does this have to do with Nederland?

Its comments like this that remind me why I hear the term "obnoxious png fans" all the time. Picking a team against PNG is the end of the world. I thought this was a thread about PNG vs. TC? Not Nederland vs. WOS.. Although you are too ignorant to realize it, referees are part of the game. I still believe he got in but that doesn't matter, its over with. Better start focusing on Texas City instead of what Nederland is doing or you'll be 1-2. God forbid Nederland be 2-0 and PNG be 1-1 or this is what happens. And no I don't think all PNG fans are like this, but there's a lot that are, so don't take it personally Brenham Fan..  PNG fans have a hard time accepting things sometimes and make themselves look extremely ignorant when people don't kiss their behinds..

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1050418" timestamp="1315315562"]
[/quote]

I never said that I knew more than Faircloth, just that I disagreed with a couple play calls.  As for pulling for PNG, that's not going to happen.... (I bleed [color=green]GREEN[/color])  I choose to attend a few games a year cuz I like the atmosphere.  I love HS football, and that atmosphere is great.  While most PNG fans are obnoxious and rude, I've also met a couple who were rather nice, which whom I have a lot of respect for.  You're right, we went home early last year, but i think it's pretty safe to say, that won't be the case this year.  Good luck against TC, and the rest of the year.  8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1050675" timestamp="1315331625"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=87707.msg1050418#msg1050418 date=1315315562]
[/quote]

I never said that I knew more than Faircloth, just that I disagreed with a couple play calls.  As for pulling for PNG, that's not going to happen.... (I bleed [color=green]GREEN[/color])  I choose to attend a few games a year cuz I like the atmosphere.  I love HS football, and that atmosphere is great.  While most PNG fans are obnoxious and rude, I've also met a couple who were rather nice, which whom I have a lot of respect for.  You're right, we went home early last year, but i think it's pretty safe to say, that won't be the case this year.  Good luck against TC, and the rest of the year.  8)
[/quote]

As long as you don't consider round 2 early ;)

Most PNG fans are obnoxious and rude? Really? Brenham is the poster child for arrogant fans. I don't really care if you pull for us or not.You are the one that called Faircloth a fluke.I doubt you guys get knocked out early again, Brenham is  loaded... GoDogs27...It doesn't matter if PNGFan is focused on TC or not. I am sure our players and coaches are very focused this week. Most PNG fans respect your program and what Neumann has done there. It is so early in the season, it is hard to tell who has what at this point. Ya'll are 2-0 and we are 1-1, so I won't be talking trash on ya'll.I was impressed that ya'll beat WOS...that is a tough team to open up with.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1051021" timestamp="1315359601"]
Most PNG fans are obnoxious and rude? Really? Brenham is the poster child for arrogant fans. I don't really care if you pull for us or not.You are the one that called Faircloth a fluke.I doubt you guys get knocked out early again, Brenham is  loaded... GoDogs27...It doesn't matter if PNGFan is focused on TC or not. I am sure our players and coaches are very focused this week. Most PNG fans respect your program and what Neumann has done there. It is so early in the season, it is hard to tell who has what at this point. Ya'll are 2-0 and we are 1-1, so I won't be talking trash on ya'll.I was impressed that ya'll beat WOS...that is a tough team to open up with.
[/quote]

Again, it's just my opinion.  BTW, were confident, not arrogant.  We compete in all sports with class and sportsmanship.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1051021" timestamp="1315359601"]
[/quote]
I respect your opinions and agree that its way too early. I have many friends and relatives from the PNG community and as I said, not everyone is the obnoxious type. Its a forum and I gave my opinion on the game and the PNG squad SO FAR this season and one of the obnoxious ones loses it and starts trashing Nederland. Its a knee jerk reaction that happens to both ned and png fans. My intention was never to start mcm a few weeks early lol. As I said, I want png to prove something to me this week.. Still gonna give a slight edge to TC..

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1051128" timestamp="1315370377"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=87707.msg1051021#msg1051021 date=1315359601]
[/quote]
I respect your opinions and agree that its way too early. I have many friends and relatives from the PNG community and as I said, not everyone is the obnoxious type. Its a forum and I gave my opinion on the game and the PNG squad SO FAR this season and one of the obnoxious ones loses it and starts trashing Nederland. Its a knee jerk reaction that happens to both ned and png fans. My intention was never to start mcm a few weeks early lol. As I said, I want png to prove something to me this week.. Still gonna give a slight edge to TC..
[/quote]

IMO - there are rude and obnoxious fans that support each and every team. I think when you talk about the number of people that support the Indians, it is just a mathematical anomaly that there will probably be a little more of those "obnoxious and rude" people that so many people are so quick to jump on the board and post about.  Time and time again, I see many PN-G fans congratulate their opponent when losing to that better team on this board. 

It's great to be part of SE Texas high school football where so many people are so passionate about their teams. I guess the only time to be worried about your program.......is when no one is talking about you.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1051169" timestamp="1315396533"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=87707.msg1051128#msg1051128 date=1315370377]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=87707.msg1051021#msg1051021 date=1315359601]
[/quote]
[/quote]

IMO - there are rude and obnoxious fans that support each and every team. I think when you talk about the number of people that support the Indians, it is just a mathematical anomaly that there will probably be a little more of those "obnoxious and rude" people that so many people are so quick to jump on the board and post about.  Time and time again, I see many PN-G fans congratulate their opponent when losing to that better team on this board. 

It's great to be part of SE Texas high school football where so many people are so passionate about their teams. I guess the only time to be worried about your program.......is when no one is talking about you.
[/quote]

Good post...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23