Proof! President Obama Will Win 2012

BLUEDOVE3

More gloom and doom :( :( :( Jobs are growing in the U.S. They've grown for 12 straight months under Obama's economic stimulus policies and, in 2010 alone, more jobs were added than in Bush's 8 years as president.
Oh, the lies. How many times have you heard Republicans or even the media say that climate change, clean energy, and environmental policies are job killers? How many times have you heard the claims that Obama's efforts to improve the economy aren't working? How many times have you been told that peanut butter doesn't taste good with jam? (Okay, scratch that last one, that's a matter of opinion.)

If you haven't heard yet, new data out by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that in 2010 the economy saw an increase of 1.1 million jobs. But what is a number like that without a reference point, right? Turns out that if you look back at the same stats over the past decade, you can see that is more than the total number of jobs created in Bush's 8 years as president.

:( :( 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047117" timestamp="1314994401"]
More gloom and doom :( :( :( Jobs are growing in the U.S. They've grown for 12 straight months under Obama's economic stimulus policies and, in 2010 alone, more jobs were added than in Bush's 8 years as president.
Oh, the lies. How many times have you heard Republicans or even the media say that climate change, clean energy, and environmental policies are job killers? How many times have you heard the claims that Obama's efforts to improve the economy aren't working? How many times have you been told that peanut butter doesn't taste good with jam? (Okay, scratch that last one, that's a matter of opinion.)

If you haven't heard yet, new data out by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that in 2010 the economy saw an increase of 1.1 million jobs. But what is a number like that without a reference point, right? Turns out that if you look back at the same stats over the past decade, you can see that is more than the total number of jobs created in Bush's 8 years as president.

:( :(
[/quote]

Blue- read this and understand it- its not spin- its an ABSOLUTE FACT- August was the FIRST month since 1945 that ZERO jobs were created. 

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047138" timestamp="1314995231"]
I know that times or hard and work is short but he took the job from a fool  that drove the country here and he is having to deal with it as he goes, but you give him no credit and all the blame.
[/quote]

The last time that the Republicans had control of Congress and the presidency was in 2006. When the Republicans lost control of Congress in December 2006, the unemployment was 4.4% and was still at 4.6% when the Democrats won the House. That was after the Clinton recession that Bush took over and almost immediately into 9-11. Within 18 months of 9-11 and the unemployment topped out at 6.2% and then started falling and continued to fall until the Republicans lost control of Congress.

Just to make sure that you didn't miss it, the Republican controlled congress has not passed any laws since 2006.

[quote name="tvc184" post="1047148" timestamp="1314996040"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=87540.msg1047138#msg1047138 date=1314995231]
I know that times or hard and work is short but he took the job from a fool  that drove the country here and he is having to deal with it as he goes, but you give him no credit and all the blame.
[/quote]

The last time that the Republicans had control of Congress and the presidency was in 2006. When the Republicans lost control of Congress in December 2006, the unemployment was 4.4% and was still at 4.6% when the Democrats won the House. That was after the Clinton recession that Bush took over and almost immediately into 9-11. Within 18 months of 9-11 and the unemployment topped out at 6.2% and then started falling and continued to fall until the Republicans lost control of Congress.

Just to make sure that you didn't miss it, the Republican controlled congress has not passed any laws since 2006.
[/quote]

There you go again...skewing the conversation with facts!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Warning TVC- Indisputable facts are often not welcomed here or are completeld ignored

[/quote]

[/quote]OK so lets take you facts and say that after the Rep got control in 2010 we can give them the credit for the unemployment being 9% today. seeing in july of 2010 it was 7.5%

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047188" timestamp="1314996765"]
OK so lets take you facts and say that [size=12pt][b]after the Rep got control in 2010[/b][/size] we can give them the credit for the unemployment being 9% today. seeing in july of 2010 it was 7.5%
[/quote]

Got control of what? There are the House, the Senate and the president needed to pass a bill into law. The Republicans control 1/3rd of that equation.

Exactly what are they in control of?

All they can do is stop bills from being passed. They have already pass legislation in the House and it was quickly rejected by the Democrat controlled Senate.

I or I would venture to say anyone else has a clue what you are talking about with Republican control.

[quote name="tvc184" post="1047196" timestamp="1314996951"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=87540.msg1047188#msg1047188 date=1314996765]
OK so lets take you facts and say that [size=12pt][b]after the Rep got control in 2010[/b][/size] we can give them the credit for the unemployment being 9% today. seeing in july of 2010 it was 7.5%
[/quote]

Got control of what? There are the House, the Senate and the president needed to pass a bill into law. The Republicans control 1/3rd of that equation.

All they can do is stop bills from being passed. They have already pass legislation in the House and it was quickly rejected by the Democrat controlled Senate.

I or I would venture to say anyone else has a clue what you are talking about with Republican control.
[/quote]You clam that the only reason that the Clinton yrs were good is because the House was under REP control. Now you have control again you wont to blame everything on the Dem white house.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047203" timestamp="1314997230"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=87540.msg1047196#msg1047196 date=1314996951]
[/quote]

[/quote]You clam that the only reason that the Clinton yrs were good is because the House was under REP control. Now you have control again you wont to blame everything on the Dem white house.
[/quote]

Control of Congress means both houses. Controlling one just means you can slow down the opposition, not pass laws.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047203" timestamp="1314997230"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=87540.msg1047196#msg1047196 date=1314996951]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes- they should be more open minded.  You obviously didnt blame anything on the Bush white house, did you?

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1047224" timestamp="1314998269"]
You guys are something else! Paul/Palin has a better ring to it!  We would call it PeePee since they both believe is Trickle Down Economics!
[/quote]

Crossing your fingers and hoping for someone that Obama can actually beat is not much of a campaign strategy.

Ourtside of the crazy Paul is actually a better choice than others you all have in mind.  But we can't vote for free thinkers... We only want Right or Left winged Zombies! America the foolish, compromise has always been one of the staples of our greatness! We are turning into any other monarchy, where they who are in power at that time can just drive the ship into a waterfall rather than compromise to get it to the shore!

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1047234" timestamp="1314998803"]
Ourtside of the crazy Paul is actually a better choice than others you all have in mind.  But we can't vote for free thinkers... We only want Right or Left winged Zombies! America the foolish, compromise has always been one of the staples of our greatness! We are turning into any other monarchy, where they who are in power at that time can just drive the ship into a waterfall rather than compromise to get it to the shore!
[/quote]

And who is responsible for us turning into a crowd that won't compromise?  Is there a small chance that could be blamed on George Bush?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1047247" timestamp="1314999543"]
[quote author=ABSENT! link=topic=87540.msg1047234#msg1047234 date=1314998803]
[/quote]

And who is responsible for us turning into a crowd that won't compromise?  Is there a small chance that could be blamed on George Bush?
[/quote] Not realy I have to give the bum@$$ credit for that much He did try and reach across the table awhole lot more than the eleit that are running the Rep party now.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1047264" timestamp="1315000575"]
Very kind of you to give him credit for that.  But I guess its only fair as he has gotten credit for everything. ;D
[/quote]You got me all wrong Nash, I do not dislike the Guy. I think it would be great to sit down a drink a few beers with the guy. And I dont think he was Evil, but as a leader of the free world I dont think he was up for that. Sort of like that look that Wade use to get on the sideline for the Cowboys, kind of lost.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047273" timestamp="1315000832"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=87540.msg1047264#msg1047264 date=1315000575]
Very kind of you to give him credit for that.  But I guess its only fair as he has gotten credit for everything. ;D
[/quote]You got me all wrong Nash, I do not dislike the Guy. I think it would be great to sit down a drink a few beers with the guy. And I dont think he was Evil, but as a leader of the free world I dont think he was up for that. Sort of like that look that Wade use to get on the sideline for the Cowboys, kind of lost.
[/quote]

And you are suggesting that the current Pres is, as you say, up to it?  Sorry, but the apology tour and the coddling of the Muslims is not my idea of being up to it.  And I needn't even mention economic understanding.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1047304" timestamp="1315001895"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=87540.msg1047273#msg1047273 date=1315000832]
[/quote]

And you are suggesting that the current Pres is, as you say, up to it?  Sorry, but the apology tour and the coddling of the Muslims is not my idea of being up to it.  And I needn't even mention economic understanding.
[/quote] So you you saying that we should wage war against the entire Muslim world? I dont think coddling is the answer but We can not keep fighting the world. Look at what this war has cost the US now. If not for the two wars Bush would not have ran up the debt so high. Now before you start , we had to answer the 9 11 attack. But the Iraq war was foolish and costly.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047319" timestamp="1315002567"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=87540.msg1047304#msg1047304 date=1315001895]
[/quote]

[/quote] So you you saying that we should wage war against the entire Muslim world? I dont think coddling is the answer but We can not keep fighting the world. Look at what this war has cost the US now. If not for the two wars Bush would not have ran up the debt so high. Now before you start , we had to answer the 9 11 attack. But the Iraq war was foolish and costly.
[/quote]

Not looking for war.  But I also dont want my president out on an apology tour regarding "Americas arrogance" and making sure he doesnt step on the toes of Muslims at the expense of everyone else in this country.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1047321" timestamp="1315003070"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=87540.msg1047319#msg1047319 date=1315002567]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not looking for war.  But I also dont want my president out on an apology tour regarding "Americas arrogance" and making sure he doesnt step on the toes of Muslims at the expense of everyone else in this country.
[/quote] I think someone said this before you might remember who" Speek softly and carry a big stick" I dont think we need to go around pound our chest and telling the world we are the Big dog in the yard. You know that when you do that someone is going to try and take you on. JMO I think we need to take care of our own and let the rest take of themselfs. Again JMO i fell if we leave the Muslims to there own world they wont have time or money to wont to attack the US. All I ever here any of them saying is just leave us alone. So leave the whole bunch alone pull out of the OIL fields and see how long it takes for them to learn to eat oil burggers. They cant feed themselfs. Corn wont grow in the sand.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1047341" timestamp="1315005305"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=87540.msg1047321#msg1047321 date=1315003070]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=87540.msg1047319#msg1047319 date=1315002567]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] I think someone said this before you might remember who" Speek softly and carry a big stick" I dont think we need to go around pound our chest and telling the world we are the Big dog in the yard. You know that when you do that someone is going to try and take you on. JMO I think we need to take care of our own and let the rest take of themselfs. Again JMO i fell if we leave the Muslims to there own world they wont have time or money to wont to attack the US. All I ever here any of them saying is just leave us alone. So leave the whole bunch alone pull out of the OIL fields and see how long it takes for them to learn to eat oil burggers. They cant feed themselfs. Corn wont grow in the sand.

Does it make you wonder at all why there are Muslim attacks in France, England, Sweden, etc.  I dont think any of those countries (particularly France) are out pounding there chests and claiming to be the big dog.  If they believe they can take over the world ( I think there is a German who once felt that way) is it better to wait for them here?
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245