Hull-Daisetta vs Kountze/Who wins?

Well... H-D coached and played a terrible game last week vs Hardin. But... life moves on, we are human and it was a scrimmage. I do feel like the Bobcats have a team full of good coaches, athletes and can make the playoffs again. My cousin has moved back to Daisetta from Hardin to play for the Bobcats. He played a great game vs H-D last week, laying the wood on folks, big hitter #44. He will start both ways eventually IMO. I believe H-D can beat Kountze if we quit fumbling the ball and our secondary is coached up on the basics of covering wr's. HANDS UP AND KNOCK BALL DOWN !!

H-D 20
Kountze 13

Guest incognito123
I think Kountze takes this one too.  I attended the HD v Hardin scrimmage and I am not impressed with the Bobcats.  O and D both look sluggish.  Hope to see more Friday night. 

[quote name="incognito123" post="1038872" timestamp="1313961952"]
I think Kountze takes this one too.  I attended the HD v Hardin scrimmage and I am not impressed with the Bobcats.  O and D both look sluggish.  Hope to see more Friday night.
[/quote]Did you noticed the turnover mistakes and penalties? Bobcats gave that one away.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1038987" timestamp="1313973862"]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=86980.msg1038872#msg1038872 date=1313961952]
[/quote]Did you noticed the turnover mistakes and penalties? Bobcats gave that one away.
[/quote]

I noticed one penalty that negated the long Marberry touchdown.  I saw several Bobcat fumbles, which is just the continuation of a problem that plagued the bobcats last year.  This tells me that they haven't gotten any better in that area of the game.  I saw coaches that did not adjust.  I saw a young Hardin team ravage the Bobcats through the air.  The Bobcats didn't give the Hardin game away, they got their tails kicked.  They have a long way to go and hopefully they get it dont, but I don't trust that coaching staff enough to make it happen.  Some of HD's top players are disinterested with the game of football.  I see facebook posts that prove that.  There's no fire, no want to be the best.  Just an attitude of coasting through.  Hope I am wrong, but I fear I am not.

[quote name="football" post="1040467" timestamp="1314270231"]
Hey 55, did you catch the West Hardin preview in the hardin county news?  You need to read it.  I know the Bobcats do not extra motivation for that game, but this would make great locker room material.
[/quote] No sir. I will try to find it and check out. Thanks. You said preview, you mean tailgate channel 6 preview?

[quote name="football" post="1040576" timestamp="1314289378"]
The Hardin County News has an insert on wednesdays in the beaumont enterprise.  Quoted in the article about west hardin, "The third place spot usually comes down to colmesneil and us."  It is earlier stated that lovelady and west sabine would be 1 & 2.
[/quote]

Was this in paper only or is their a link to the page?  Curious to see who said that?  I think the WH & HD game will be the determining factor as usual.

[quote name="football" post="1040886" timestamp="1314324083"]
They quoted the head coach as saying that.
[/quote]

WHAT???  That's got to be a typo, I really don't think Coach Henry would make a statement like that.  But, maybe he did.  I didn't get to see the article.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont