STJFL - Junior Predictions

[quote name="jlh370" post="1034674" timestamp="1313222282"]
Don't forget about the sleeper pick Port Arthur they looked real good in there first scrimmage against LCM, they have a lot of speed on that team. 
[/quote]
Port Arthur is going to be tough and they will probably be in the playoffs. You will see much tougher teams then the one you played in the scrimmage.

Not gonna fall for that one, you probably got some readers but I am sure its just the normal talk. You guys love to say things in reverse like schoolgirls use piglatin. So Lumberton Red is a powerhouse again and Lumberton White will be smashmouth Double Wing/ Power sweep as usual. You guys are tough as nails and respect is always given from the boys in blue. On the other hand if your serious then that is truly sad, I am sure the DADball will be just fine though sometimes it even works better!

My pick for Playoff Teams in RED
Division1 is: Beaumont Gold, Bridge City Red, [color=red]Kountze[/color], Lumberton White, [color=red]Nederland Black[/color], Orangefield, PNG Grey, [color=red]PNG White[/color], [color=red]Vidor White[/color]
Division 2 is : [color=red]Beaumont Blue[/color], Bridge City White, Little Cypress, [color=red]Lumberton Red[/color], Nederland Gold, Port Arthur, [color=red]PNG Purple[/color], Vidor Black, [color=red]WOS[/color]

Superbowl:      Kountze vs  WOS

• 1 month later...
[quote name="BigTitan" post="1094847" timestamp="1319650643"]
Just my opinion.  The Junior Titans are the best Junior team in STJFL.  The last 4 games total scores combined  were 171-6.  What Junior team has gotten that much better??
[/quote]
WoW!! PNG-W, WOS, and Lum-W! WOS and PNG-W beat PA this year and would beat them worse now. Lum-W would beat PA as well. I think BMT-G and PA are even.

The last 4 games for PA Junior team.  Check out these scores.  38-6....47-0....46-0....42-0.  If you can't respect that, you can't respect anything.

Numbers don't lie buddy.  Thats progress and the definition of a team getting better.  WOS and PNG W won by 1 touchdown early in the season.  Look at the scores again I just posted.  That with playin second team players 2nd quarter on down. 

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1094866" timestamp="1319651532"]
[quote author=BigTitan link=topic=85721.msg1094847#msg1094847 date=1319650643]
Just my opinion.  The Junior Titans are the best Junior team in STJFL.  The last 4 games total scores combined  were 171-6.  What Junior team has gotten that much better??
[/quote]
WoW!! PNG-W, WOS, and Lum-W! WOS and PNG-W beat PA this year and would beat them worse now. Lum-W would beat PA as well. I think BMT-G and PA are even.
[/quote]
Sounds like you have a lil animosity towards PA. lol  Oh well, an opinion is an opinion is an opinion.  No big deal.  Like I said, numbers don't lie. 

[quote name="BigTitan" post="1095103" timestamp="1319660203"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=85721.msg1094866#msg1094866 date=1319651532]
[quote author=BigTitan link=topic=85721.msg1094847#msg1094847 date=1319650643]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Sounds like you have a lil animosity towards PA. lol  Oh well, an opinion is an opinion is an opinion.  No big deal.  Like I said, numbers don't lie.
[/quote]
What are you talking about? I haven't said anything about PA at any level period. You came on here trying to hype up PA and got called out. I have respect for PA, but don't try to start an argument that has already been proven on the field. Good luck to ya'll next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23