HJ Reloading !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stevenash" post="1057035" timestamp="1316036443"]
" I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing"- JB must have had a Republican writer at one time ;D
[/quote]You left out an important part of the bridge." Open up the door I'll get it myself." repubs keep pulling the door to close. Owww! Say It Loud!!! Good Gawd! Can't Stand It!!!

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1057268" timestamp="1316056508"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=85458.msg1057035#msg1057035 date=1316036443]
" I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing"- JB must have had a Republican writer at one time ;D
[/quote]You left out an important part of the bridge." Open up the door I'll get it myself." repubs keep pulling the door to close. Owww! Say It Loud!!! Good Gawd! Can't Stand It!!!
[/quote]

When the door is opened, does he walk through it or does he demand the government transport him through?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1057381" timestamp="1316094125"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=85458.msg1057268#msg1057268 date=1316056508]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=85458.msg1057035#msg1057035 date=1316036443]
[/quote]

When the door is opened, does he walk through it or does he demand the government transport him through?
[/quote] YOU walk thru it!!! Hit me on da one!!! Good Gawd!

I am looking forward to this season. I wont to see if the HJ coaches are as good as most think they are. This yrs team will be a complete different team then what has played at HJ for the last few yrs. They are big and strong inside with a good slashing 3 guard, but not the 3 shooting team of yrs past. Just wont to see if they coach to the kids or if they try to make the kids playup to them..

[quote name="True Blue" post="1057615" timestamp="1316120589"]
I am looking forward to this season. I wont to see if the HJ coaches are as good as most think they are. This yrs team will be a complete different team then what has played at HJ for the last few yrs. They are big and strong inside with a good slashing 3 guard, but not the 3 shooting team of yrs past. Just wont to see if they coach to the kids or if they try to make the kids playup to them..
[/quote]
We will actually have two of the best 3 point shooters in the district this year.

[quote name="ford15" post="1057641" timestamp="1316122220"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=85458.msg1057615#msg1057615 date=1316120589]
[/quote]
We will actually have two of the best 3 point shooters in the district this year.
[/quote] I know you have a good 2 guard that can shoot the open 3, but JMP this will be a inside  out team this yr. I dont see the speed this yr, but I see the best big team in the dist.

[/quote]

AS good as most think they are?  I wonder why "most think they are"?  Could fairly regular visits to Huntsville and a state title in recent years have anything to do with that?

[/quote]

The HJ coaches have been successful for how many years now? What more do you want them to prove??

HJ will not have Sutherland (easily the best 3 point shooter in the district last year) and no Gus, but with Bosha and the new kid I think they will be a better team overall.    HJ has always been an inside out team.  Cannot wait for the season to begin.  Just hoping that HJ can get through football with no injuries, especially to those who play basketball!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1057795" timestamp="1316135306"]
HJ will not have Sutherland (easily the best 3 point shooter in the district last year) and no Gus, but with Bosha and the new kid I think they will be a better team overall.    HJ has always been an inside out team.  Cannot wait for the season to begin.  Just hoping that HJ can get through football with no injuries, especially to those who play basketball!!!
[/quote] Who am I to talk about your HJ team, but the few times I have seen them play in the last 2 yr, they seemed to me to be a guard oriented team. They relied on speed and traping defense and shooting the 3. From what I have seen with this yrs team they are big, realy big. But with that comes a little slower team. I think they will be the best team in the dist. this yr. but I wont to see how the coaching staff coaches a different kind of team.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1057896" timestamp="1316143320"]
LMAO!!!

Actually the more I think about it, HJ has the same height in the front court that they had last year.  They also got smaller on the back court!!!!
[/quote] So are you saying that Kade or Joe did not grow any this summer,are are they not starting this yr. I saw Joe this summer and he looked to be 6'4 or 6'5 and I know Kade is at least 6'7. But seeing that you are not 5'7 maybe you can not tell that they have gotten taller

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1057984" timestamp="1316178058"]
I'm just so happy to be discussing any type of basketball within the forum and as much as I'm (still) jealous towards HJ's winning program, I'm willing to join in and continue the talks on how HJ will dismantle their district again..... ::)
[/quote]

They will probably finish 3rd.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1057989" timestamp="1316178698"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=85458.msg1057984#msg1057984 date=1316178058]
I'm just so happy to be discussing any type of basketball within the forum and as much as I'm (still) jealous towards HJ's winning program, I'm willing to join in and continue the talks on how HJ will dismantle their district again..... ::)
[/quote]

They will probably finish 3rd.
[/quote]I'd prefer 4th ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1057983" timestamp="1316177611"]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=85458.msg1057431#msg1057431 date=1316099413]
We all know that it doesnt matter who HJ brings in Orangefield will be the top dog in this district
[/quote] ::) Okay,lets all mention Orangefield basketball. Yall had a slim chance  (and blew it) about 2 years ago
[/quote]
We had so much talent that year, but they didn't care about the team, they just cared about themselves. But this year we may not be as talented, but we have heart and we will win the state championship.

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1058026" timestamp="1316182167"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=85458.msg1057983#msg1057983 date=1316177611]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=85458.msg1057431#msg1057431 date=1316099413]
We all know that it doesnt matter who HJ brings in Orangefield will be the top dog in this district
[/quote] ::) Okay,lets all mention Orangefield basketball. Yall had a slim chance  (and blew it) about 2 years ago
[/quote]
We had so much talent that year, but they didn't care about the team, they just cared about themselves. But this year we may not be as talented, but we have heart and we will win the state championship.
[/quote]
Question....is there a random drug testing program in place @ your current place of employment?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83