Evadale football 2011-2012 how they look

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1021146" timestamp="1309295026"]
Evadale plays in the weakest District in Texas. Yes they go unbeaten in District.
[/quote])

Don't know who is worse on here, you or the kids.  Evadale would still beat the dog out of your precious Bobcats who will probably have their best team in years (wait you say that every year).

[quote name="1880" post="1021188" timestamp="1309310936"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021146#msg1021146 date=1309295026]
Evadale plays in the weakest District in Texas. Yes they go unbeaten in District.
[/quote])

Don't know who is worse on here, you or the kids.  Evadale would still beat the dog out of your precious Bobcats who will probably have their best team in years (wait you say that every year).
[/quote] ;D ;D You've got him pegged!!  Evadale has made it to the playoffs the last 5 years and won district the last 3 years.  I do believe however this will be the weakest team they've fielded in the last 5 years.  I heard the would be starting QB is sitting out for basketball.  Hate to hear that cause that will pull a starter from another position to fill in.  Its not a good thing to start the year off with the 2nd string QB.

Pulling for ya Rebs...hey 55, your "weakest district" statement doesnt hold water at all...the Rebs won their 2nd round game last year by BIG numbers, making it to the 3rd round!  Must not be the weakest...whatever!!

My bad, I forgot HighIsland and Sabine Pass are powerhouse teams !! lol, maybe they got 13 players now !! Like I said weakest District in Texas. And yes Evadale has beat H-D twice ''yeah'' !!! Evadale's football history is nowhere close to Hull-Daisetta's !! I will say Evadale has been great the last 5-6 years. Can't wait for re-alignment !!

Pulling for ya Rebs...hey 55, your "weakest district" statement doesnt hold water at all...the Rebs won their 2nd round game last year by BIG numbers, !  Must not be the weakest...whatever!![glow=red,2,300]making it to the 3rd round[/glow]

Actually I believe Evadale got a first round bye. Then won their first playoff game. Then got blowed out. [font=Verdana][/font]

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1021270" timestamp="1309364524"]
Pulling for ya Rebs...hey 55, your "weakest district" statement doesnt hold water at all...the Rebs won their 2nd round game last year by BIG numbers, !  Must not be the weakest...whatever!![glow=red,2,300]making it to the 3rd round[/glow]

Actually I believe Evadale got a first round bye. Then won their first playoff game. Then got blowed out. [font=Verdana][/font]
[/quote] Just in for those that cant count... First round Bye is 1, Second round win is 2, then a loss, to the State champions is 3. But with all of that were was H-D???? Yes at home watching ;D ;D, As in Basketball, and Baseball. How was it, having to sit at home watching the good teams play ;D ;D

[quote name="True Blue" post="1021272" timestamp="1309365948"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021270#msg1021270 date=1309364524]

[/quote] [color=red][color=red][glow=red,2,300][font=Verdana][color=black]Just in for those that cant count... First round Bye is 1, Second round win is 2, then a loss, to the State champions is 3[/color][/font][/glow][/color].[/color] But with all of that were was H-D???? Yes at home watching ;D ;D, As in Basketball, and Baseball. How was it, having to sit at home watching the good teams play ;D ;D
[/quote] that math is too hard for them there but very well put

Yall dont worry bout 55 too much!  Hes been single minded and has been stuck in the great past for years now.  MANY have tried to bring him up-to-date but he will readily show you the years that HD went undefeated, their won loss record against Hardin, their history of dominating Weat Hardin and on and on...it's just the way it is!!!

ANYWAY, to the subject, I agree with some that Evadale will be down a little this year, and for last 3 years they have reloaded and not rebuilt.  They will be rebuilding this year and I believe Williams will get the kids out again, and as always, thats half the battle.

So glad that football talk is back on the board! Not so glad that we are already back to the weakest district talk.

Just a thought...If your district has a team that makes it to the 3rd round in football, the state tournament in basketball last year and the state baseball tournament the year before how much more do you have to do to make it a tough district? Oh wait a minute, I know two teams from your district have to meet in the regional championship to be called a tough district.

Let me say this one more time. Evadale DOES NOT get to go to Austin and choose the district that we play in, the UIL does that. We report the number of students that are enrolled and the UIL places us in DII for football, Evadale DOES NOT get to choose the cut off for the divisions, the UIL does that. Burkeville, High Island and Sabine Pass field their teams, Evadale DOES NOT hand pick them for them, each school DOES pick how they put on the field.

I know for some 1A, DII and especially EVADALE will never be your favorite thing to write about or even think about. All we do is just keep on winning. What other school in the past 5 years has won as many games overall, or made playoff appearances or made it to the state final four than EVADALE. Our distant past might not be majestic, we do have two state titles since 2000, however, but could we just get our props that for "What have you done for me lately!"

Football Undefeated District Champions 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 - Regional Semi Finalist 2010
Basketball District Champions 2011 - State Semi Finalist 2011
Baseball Undefeated District Champions 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 - Regional Semi Finalist 2009 - State Runner Up 2010
Track District Champions 2010 & 2011
Volleyball Distict Champions 2010
Girls Basketball Undefeated District Champions 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 - Regional Semi Finalist 2010 - Regional Quarterfinalist 2011

Well if that is not good enough then I guess we just cant please you and we don't even need to try.

See you on the field, court, diamond or track, you can't miss us we will be the ones in the lead!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1021795" timestamp="1309535706"]
So glad that football talk is back on the board! Not so glad that we are already back to the weakest district talk.

Just a thought...If your district has a team that makes it to the 3rd round in football...
[/quote]

I hear you! Those "weak district" insults get tiresome, but can end up backfiring. I know EC put up with that crap for years, but then the very ones who talked the trash ended up losing out to District Champion EC when put into the district!  :D

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1021268" timestamp="1309364224"]
My bad, I forgot HighIsland and Sabine Pass are powerhouse teams !! lol, maybe they got 13 players now !! Like I said weakest District in Texas. And yes Evadale has beat H-D twice ''yeah'' !!! Evadale's football history is nowhere close to Hull-Daisetta's !! I will say Evadale has been great the last 5-6 years. Can't wait for re-alignment !!
[/quote]
Evadale may not have as much football history as hull, but there athletic program is by far one of the best in SETX. When was the last time the Bobcats won district in all 3 sports?

Well it looks like I will be watching collage basketball in Dallas this year, But my heart will always be in EC and my pride will lie in Evadale. I just hope to stay in touch with these two programs on here. Best of luck to both teams this year. It will be tuff for both clubs replacing the Srs  that left  these teams but as all good thing go, you cant stay on top for ever.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1021795" timestamp="1309535706"]

Just a thought...If your district has a team that makes it to the 3rd round in football, the state tournament in basketball last year and the state baseball tournament the year before how much more do you have to do to make it a tough district? Oh wait a minute, I know two teams from your district have to meet in the regional championship to be called a tough district.

Let me say this one more time. Evadale DOES NOT get to go to Austin and choose the district that we play in, the UIL does that. We report the number of students that are enrolled and the UIL places us in DII for football, Evadale DOES NOT get to choose the cut off for the divisions, the UIL does that. Burkeville, High Island and Sabine Pass field their teams, Evadale DOES NOT hand pick them for them, each school DOES pick how they put on the field.

I know for some 1A, DII and especially EVADALE will never be your favorite thing to write about or even think about. All we do is just keep on winning. What other school in the past 5 years has won as many games overall, or made playoff appearances or made it to the state final four than EVADALE. Our distant past might not be majestic, we do have two state titles since 2000, however, but could we just get our props that for "What have you done for me lately!"

Football Undefeated District Champions 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 - Regional Semi Finalist 2010
Basketball District Champions 2011 - State Semi Finalist 2011
Baseball Undefeated District Champions 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 - Regional Semi Finalist 2009 - State Runner Up 2010
Track District Champions 2010 & 2011
Volleyball Distict Champions 2010
Girls Basketball Undefeated District Champions 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 - Regional Semi Finalist 2010 - Regional Quarterfinalist 2011

Well if that is not good enough then I guess we just cant please you and we don't even need to try.

See you on the field, court, diamond or track, you can't miss us we will be the ones in the lead!

[/quote]Great post.

[quote name="Grizz" post="1021810" timestamp="1309538299"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021268#msg1021268 date=1309364224]
[/quote]
Evadale may not have as much football history as hull, but there athletic program is by far one of the best in SETX. When was the last time the Bobcats won district in all 3 sports?
[/quote]Not sure when last time was. But H-D has done it many times. We did it when I played.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1021997" timestamp="1309578101"]
[quote author=Grizz link=topic=85212.msg1021810#msg1021810 date=1309538299]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021268#msg1021268 date=1309364224]
[/quote]
[/quote]Not sure when last time was. But H-D has done it many times. [b]We did it when I played[/b].
[/quote]

What 20 or 30 years ago, its in the past leave it and enjoy it.  Don't dwell on it like you tend to do.

[quote name="1880" post="1022026" timestamp="1309607684"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021997#msg1021997 date=1309578101]
[/quote]
[/quote]Not sure when last time was. But H-D has done it many times. [b]We did it when I played[/b].
[/quote]

What 20 or 30 years ago, its in the past leave it and enjoy it.  Don't dwell on it like you tend to do.
[/quote]LOL !! I played in the late 90's

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1022103" timestamp="1309670989"]
[quote author=1880 link=topic=85212.msg1022026#msg1022026 date=1309607684]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=85212.msg1021997#msg1021997 date=1309578101]
[/quote]
[/quote
[/quote]LOL !! I played in the late 90's
[/quote]
that is still in the past and atleast 10 years ago face it they are no where close to as good as they use to be and Evadale would kill them in all sports

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1022127" timestamp="1309705532"]
''Baseball boy'', don't get it twisted, Evadale has only been good for 5 years !! lol !! H-D will continue to be a great program in all sports, especially football. Good luck Evadale on being good for over 70 years like H-D !
[/quote] :D :D :D Evadale and only 5 yrs ;D ;D Its was only 9 and 10 yrs  when Evadale won state in Baseball, then the next yr won State in Basketball.  70 yrs ;D And I bet you were playing in that same old junkie gym ;D ;D  You sound like a Dallas Cowboy fan, Just telling you grandkids how you use to be... No one cares today how good you one were yrs and yrs and yrs in the past.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder