Bryce Harper blows kisses

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1017070" timestamp="1307485998"]
Depending on the pitcher. Some of these young guys don't have the balls. Either way I like the chances.
[/quote]

That didn't happen back in the day.

"Barry Bonds? I'll tell you what, if he hit a home run off (Bob) Gibson or (Don) Drysdale and stood and admired it, they'd knock that earring out of his ear the next time up." - National League Umpire Doug Harvey

Bryce Harper is a saying I don't think I'm allowed to say on this site.. Starts with a D.. and ends with a bag. Know of quite a few guys to play him and everyone has said it.. He'll be completely hated the second he gets there...

But don't tell ESPN that.. He's God's gift to earth. He may be good at baseball but tools don't come any better than that guy.

Humbleness buddy, be humble.

[quote name="AJ25" post="1017178" timestamp="1307508632"]
Bryce Harper is a saying I don't think I'm allowed to say on this site.. Starts with a D.. and ends with a bag. Know of quite a few guys to play him and everyone has said it.. He'll be completely hated the second he gets there...

But don't tell ESPN that.. He's God's gift to earth. He may be good at baseball but tools don't come any better than that guy.

[/quote]

Dirtbag  ??? ??? ??? Kidding...guy's a tool. Somebody will school him soon....wouldn't be surprised if it happens to be a teammate.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1017368" timestamp="1307628906"]
[quote author=AJ25 link=topic=84813.msg1017178#msg1017178 date=1307508632]

[/quote]

Dirtbag  ??? ??? ??? Kidding...guy's a tool. Somebody will school him soon....wouldn't be surprised if it happens to be a teammate.
[/quote]

Yeah, where's CRASH when you really need him.  Is he still managing that AA team in the North Carolina? ;D

Guest ECBucFan
I disagree. This guy had a beanball thrown at him BEFORE the incident. Too much is being made of one little tiff. If it continues, well, he gets what he deserves. But for now, NO. He didn't start it.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1017465" timestamp="1307655564"]
I disagree. This guy had a beanball thrown at him BEFORE the incident. Too much is being made of one little tiff. If it continues, well, he gets what he deserves. But for now, NO. He didn't start it.
[/quote]

This isn't the first thing he has done wrong...

[quote name="HubTx" post="1018488" timestamp="1308075907"]
The ONLY acceptable reason would be if those guys knew each other or if there was some kind of history... It's not like he is the first guy to act like an idiot after crushing a bomb... Sosa, Ortiz, Ramirez, etc.....
[/quote]

and will not be the last.  ;)

Guest beechnut
Watching the Sox and Brewers game and Smoltz said he would have benched the kid the next day. Said he did not care if he is the best hitter in the league. To bad he did not do that to Bob Gibson or Drysdale.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83