The Finals/ Mavs Win!!!!

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1017330" timestamp="1307587204"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=84591.msg1017327#msg1017327 date=1307586427]
I bet LeBron goes off with 30 points and close to a triple double, then people on ESPN can go make a big deal about something else.. Point is he played a unaggressive and uninvolved.. Anybody wanna go against what I say for next game in Dallas? Something was wrong, but no one looked into it like they did for Dirk, who yet again has to have something wrong with him.. Jesus, I have never seen a bigger set-up of excuses for a team if they lose this series than what has happened for Dallas..

Want a realistic opinion here? Miami will win this series now because they have home court that cannot be taken away AND[b] if Dallas fans or Heat Haters are hoping for another 15 point collapse then they need to find something else to watch because Miami wont lose at home[/b]
[/quote]Mavs already beat Miami in Miami so it can happen again.
[/quote]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Heat wins this series it will be because they have the best club not because of anything Dirk has done, he has held up his end of the deal.I guess he could get the big guy from Orlando and the PG from New Orleans but then he would be just like Le Bron.

[quote name="whsalum" post="1017343" timestamp="1307597226"]
If the Heat wins this series it will be because they have the best club not because of anything Dirk has done, he has held up his end of the deal.I guess he could get the big guy from Orlando and the PG from New Orleans but then he would be just like Le Bron.
[/quote]Nope.  Most likely, D. Howard will probably be going to a big market like L.A. and not Dallas.  I have no idea where C. Paul will be going, but I know in the heck it will not be in New Orleans...

[quote name="Don't slap PAM or Brooke  too hard with your pimp hand,Jags." post="1017353" timestamp="1307621229"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=84591.msg1017343#msg1017343 date=1307597226]
[/quote]Nope.  Most likely, D. Howard will probably be going to a big market like L.A. and not Dallas.  I have no idea where C. Paul will be going, but I know in the heck it will not be in New Orleans...
[/quote]I knew it wasn't gonna happen just syaing he has stuck with a team his entire career and carried them to a couple of finals.I admire that more than going the Yankees route and just spending your way to a title.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1017539" timestamp="1307677680"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=84591.msg1017533#msg1017533 date=1307675296]
here we go. bet Bron melts down
[/quote]

Yep.  The Heat are the best team in the league for the first 3 quarters.
[/quote]He better control his girlfriend.....LOL  ;)

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1017547" timestamp="1307689443"]
I saw LeBron at the airport a while back, and asked him if he had change for a dollar.  He said no, he could only give me 3 quarters.   ;D
[/quote]That joke is circulating all around the world via text and internet.  I recieved that from like 10 people and seen it about 15 times on various sports message boards.

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1017621" timestamp="1307718987"]
:D ::) This is going 7 games.. Sorry to disappoint you both
[/quote]BREAKING NEWS OUT OF MIAMI: Lebron's basketball talents have taken a turn for the worse, they are now transporting them to the ER for emergency surgery!  :D

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1017621" timestamp="1307718987"]
[/quote]Ok.  If that's how you feel.  I believe that Miami's heart was ripped out of their chest and they don't have what it takes to push this to 7 games.  Dallas wraps this thing up in 6, IMO.

[quote name="BMTJags" post="1017663" timestamp="1307728858"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=84591.msg1017621#msg1017621 date=1307718987]
[/quote]Ok.  If that's how you feel.  I believe that Miami's heart was ripped out of their chest and they don't have what it takes to push this to 7 games.  Dallas wraps this thing up in 6, IMO.
[/quote]It's looking bad but I think Miami prevails. Wade will be limping but he'll do enough. Lebron will be energized by his own personal let downs and realize he needs to man up.

I dont know who is going to win game 7 but as much money as the NBA is lossing , it it definatly going all 7. The heat has the most talented players , but does not look like the best team at this point. The Mavs have gotten all the calls to go in their favor so far, but just cant see that continuing. Calls seem to always find a way of equaling out in a 7 game series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami