• Area
    • Quarterfinals
    • Semi Finals
    • State Championship

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For about 10 years I would follow a local team in the playoffs after Nederland finished their regular season. Then Nuemann shows up, now it's going to be my 11th year without a chance to see another team in their bi-district game.

Nederland never makes it easy, no district champs....Dogs in, fluke play with PNG vs Ozen.....Dogs in, Butler wins flip with Indians...... Dogs in, 5-5 record....Dogs in

For about 10 years I would follow a local team in the playoffs after Nederland finished their regular season. Then Nuemann shows up' date=' now it's going to be my 11th year without a chance to see another team in their bi-district game.

Nederland never makes it easy,[b'] no district champs....Dogs in, fluke play with PNG vs Ozen.....Dogs in, Butler wins flip with Indians...... Dogs in, 5-5 record....Dogs in

A couple of co-championships and one where Nederland would have been the loan champion by head-to-head.

Nederland never makes it easy' date=' no district champs....Dogs in, fluke play with PNG vs Ozen.....Dogs in, Butler wins flip with Indians...... Dogs in, 5-5 record....Dogs in[/quote']

They never make it easy but they have given a good account of themselves when they went. They have won the bi-district game for 9 straight years and been to the quarterfinals (at least) four times in the last 9 years.

Think you guys can hang with Highland Park or Texas High? I have some people form Marshall and we got HP last year in the finals. Was like forty two zip at the end of the first. :shock:

Nederland could not beat VIDOR which means they will not make it past the second round

So, does this mean that Crosby will lose 1st round since they lost to PN-G who did not make the playoffs?

Probably so... but Dayton is the reason y'all will lose, not PN-G.. Just like for Nederland, the team that beats them in the playoffs is the team that will cause their season to end, not the loss to Vidor 2 months ago.

Guest CougarPride

Yu have NO SECONDARY that is why you will not make it past the third round in my opinion. But Im not saying you are not a good team, you are but at 5-5 you are not a powerhouse, IN MY OPINION. But goodluck to yall anyways :lol: But I have to pull for our District so better luck to GP

3RD ROUND? For all intents and purposes the 3rd round is a stretch. A state ranked and loaded Lamar Consolidated team is waiting for us in round 2 if we get past GP and they get past Friendswood. We would be a huge underdog in that game with or without a secondary. I just hope we beat GP so we can play them. I'll make a side bet with you though, Nederland will get further in the playoffs than Crosby will. At worst it'll be a tie. Dayton is for real.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder