Barbers Hill Spring FOOTBALL Has Started!! Whats the WORD?

Guest igivu22

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb
Hmm seems Barbers Hill Ants instead of Barbers Hill Eagles would be more appropriate. The Mascot could be the QUEEN Ant, being they like dressing up in tutu's and such.. Just saying  :-\  ;)

[quote name="Don't slap PAM or Brooke  too hard with your pimp hand,Jags." post="1011456" timestamp="1305560637"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=84073.msg1011442#msg1011442 date=1305559085]
BREAKING NEWS: Orkin man spotted going west on I-10 towards Mont Belvieu  :o
[/quote] :o :o  :D :D :D :D  Now, THAT'S funny!
[/quote]

You two should get married, all of this back in forth smooching is soooo sweet :-*

If the Orkin man is heading west it's because he is trying to get out of that arm pit part of Texas  :o :o

[quote name="octfeb" post="1011565" timestamp="1305574218"]
Hmm seems Barbers Hill Ants instead of Barbers Hill Eagles would be more appropriate. The Mascot could be the QUEEN Ant, being they like dressing up in tutu's and such.. Just saying  :-\  ;)
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1011565" timestamp="1305574218"]
[/quote]

Says the school with PURPLE as thier school colors ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1011577" timestamp="1305577450"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=84073.msg1011565#msg1011565 date=1305574218]
Hmm seems Barbers Hill Ants instead of Barbers Hill Eagles would be more appropriate. The Mascot could be the QUEEN Ant, being they like dressing up in tutu's and such.. Just saying  :-\  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the school that gets dominated by two schools with PURPLE as their colors!!  :P :P

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1011616" timestamp="1305583608"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84073.msg1011577#msg1011577 date=1305577450]
Hmm seems Barbers Hill Ants instead of Barbers Hill Eagles would be more appropriate. The Mascot could be the QUEEN Ant, being they like dressing up in tutu's and such.. Just saying  :-\  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the school that gets dominated by two schools with PURPLE as their colors!!  :P :P
[/quote] :D  OWNED!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1011616" timestamp="1305583608"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84073.msg1011577#msg1011577 date=1305577450]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the only school I think has ever been beaten four times in three years by a school with PURPLE as its main color. ;D

Sounds like this topic was started to see how spring training was going. Did not see BH bragging or talking trash until Dayton, and a few other schools jumped on here and they can't stay off long enough to get a update.  I dont have a kid playing , but a big fan of HS football and would have liked to hear how things were going for all the area schools. But all we get to do on here is play hang man.  Guess I will have to get updates else where. 

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Eagle0011" post="1011703" timestamp="1305606670"]
Sounds like this topic was started to see how spring training was going. Did not see BH bragging or talking trash until Dayton, and a few other schools jumped on here and they can't stay off long enough to get a update.   I dont have a kid playing , but a big fan of HS football and would have liked to hear how things were going for all the area schools. But all we get to do on here is play hang man.   Guess I will have to get updates else where. 
[/quote]Someone from Dayton has asked not once but twice how spring training was going.. And not once has anyone from the mound responded.. So ummm everyone is waiting on a response... I mean how many times does someone have to ask? In the mean time everyone is having a lil fun waiting on a answer.. Don't be such a hater of Dayton.... Theres trailers for rent, if you wanna move on over to where real football is played. ;)

Boiling Water
Pouring boiling water on a colony has been recommended as a non-chemical solution to get rid of fireants. But if it does not kill the queen, it will not eliminate the colony.

To use boiling water as a method, start with a sunny, cool day, preferably in the spring or fall when the ants are most active. Pour about 3 gallons of truly boiling water slowly over the mound. Some ants can survive up to 14 days underwater, so the key word here is boiling. The ants die from being scorched, not drowned. But be careful not to scald yourself! Try to collapse as much of the mound as possible while pouring. The ants, their larvae, and their stored food are all scalded and dead within seconds.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1011723" timestamp="1305632942"]
[quote author=Eagle0011 link=topic=84073.msg1011703#msg1011703 date=1305606670]
Sounds like this topic was started to see how spring training was going. Did not see BH bragging or talking trash until Dayton, and a few other schools jumped on here and they can't stay off long enough to get a update.   I dont have a kid playing , but a big fan of HS football and would have liked to hear how things were going for all the area schools. But all we get to do on here is play hang man.   Guess I will have to get updates else where. 
[/quote]Someone from Dayton has asked not once but twice how spring training was going.. And not once has anyone from the mound responded.. So ummm everyone is waiting on a response... I mean how many times does someone have to ask? In the mean time everyone is having a lil fun waiting on a answer.. Don't be such a hater of Dayton.... Theres trailers for rent, if you wanna move on over to where real football is played. ;)
[/quote] :) ;) :D ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="1011772" timestamp="1305640876"]
I made the trip to the hill yesterday. New helmets and a blue football! Those boys look big!!!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4KayPDIY01x9tZJF8kEU4DC4v0Lq4PXr7ZPdDuKhmehD8ejdNgETLtQ[/img]

[/quote]HGH can be digested by ants. makes them more immune to pesticides.  :D

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1011777" timestamp="1305641416"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=84073.msg1011772#msg1011772 date=1305640876]
I made the trip to the hill yesterday. New helmets and a blue football! Those boys look big!!!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4KayPDIY01x9tZJF8kEU4DC4v0Lq4PXr7ZPdDuKhmehD8ejdNgETLtQ[/img]

[/quote]HGH can be digested by ants. makes them more immune to pesticides.  :D
[/quote]

Up here in Toronto midning my own business and along comes my buddies from the cheesburger factory talking about ants again. Don't make me send these 40 million Canadian geese down there and pluck you.  ;D  By the way, did you know if you run over one of those stinking suckers with a rental car they try to put you in jail?  Who ever heard of yielding to a bird, or a purple horse, or an indian for that matter.  I mean, come on, if New York can have a point system for driving, whcy can't we do the same in Jefferson and Liberty Counties?  50 points per indian, 75 if they are riding a purple horse.  150 if the purple horse is riding them.  200 if they are stopped at a Sonic filming some gay video sequence.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1012248" timestamp="1305741122"]
To all my BH friends that have sons dreaming of a district title and beyond in football.....................pack up and move to Dayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote] :D :D :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1012246" timestamp="1305740908"]
Up here in Toronto midning my own business and along comes my buddies from the cheesburger factory talking about ants again. Don't make me send these 40 million Canadian geese down there and pluck you.  ;D  By the way, did you know if you run over one of those stinking suckers with a rental car they try to put you in jail?  Who ever heard of yielding to a bird, or a purple horse, or an indian for that matter.  I mean, come on, if New York can have a point system for driving, whcy can't we do the same in Jefferson and Liberty Counties?  50 points per indian, 75 if they are riding a purple horse.  150 if the purple horse is riding them.  200 if they are stopped at a Sonic filming some gay video sequence.
[/quote]

Just thought Id remind you that there is no need in creating a points system against your purple friends down here in East Texas because there is already one in place.  Maybe you forgot so I'll help you out:

purple horses  51
BH ants            0  F

purple indians  21
BH ants          13  F 

Hope this helps!  ;D ;D

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1012248" timestamp="1305741122"]
To all my BH friends that have sons dreaming of a district title and beyond in football.....................pack up and move to Dayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That for sure would not happen ;D I do want my kids to succeed in life :D However if I lose my job, teeth and mind I'll be there 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1012428" timestamp="1305809426"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84073.msg1012248#msg1012248 date=1305741122]
[/quote]

That for sure would not happen ;D I do want my kids to succeed in life :D However if I lose my job, teeth and mind I'll be there 8)
[/quote]You folks lost your teeth the last time you stepped on the field with the Broncos!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1012458" timestamp="1305813538"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84073.msg1012428#msg1012428 date=1305809426]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84073.msg1012248#msg1012248 date=1305741122]
[/quote]

[/quote]You folks lost your teeth the last time you stepped on the field with the Broncos!
[/quote] And the new coach lost his mind on the field...  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami