PN-G vs. Brenham/ Predictions

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing....  You better get there early if you want a seat.  I know PNG travels well for football, so I'm assuming the baseball following won't be too bad.  Brenham will pack just about any high school field.  It's no secret that we love our baseball.  The fact that both offenses are stacked, should make this an entertaining series.  Schlottmann vs Stone in game 1.  You could possibly see this match up in years to come, as both are Big 12 committs. (Schlottmann- Texas A&M & Stone- Baylor)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1007665" timestamp="1304822361"]
I know one thing....  You better get there early if you want a seat.  I know PNG travels well for football, so I'm assuming the baseball following won't be too bad.  Brenham will pack just about any high school field.  It's no secret that we love our baseball.  The fact that both offenses are stacked, should make this an entertaining series.  Schlottmann vs Stone in game 1.  You could possibly see this match up in years to come, as both are Big 12 committs. (Schlottmann- Texas A&M & Stone- Baylor)
[/quote]

Sounds like a series that begs for Reckling Park or Cougar Field

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1007671" timestamp="1304822973"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=84070.msg1007665#msg1007665 date=1304822361]
[/quote]

Sounds like a series that begs for Reckling Park or Cougar Field
[/quote]

Reckling is what I was hoping for. ;)

Guest Ranger83
I suggest El Toros off of Garth. Good mexican food and frio cuervesa.
I will be at the game, but will have to be a little late.

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1008017" timestamp="1304960252"]
[/quote]

Pat I'll save a seat for you, if you dont mind a sea of green?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1008031" timestamp="1304961431"]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=84070.msg1008017#msg1008017 date=1304960252]
[/quote]

Pat I'll save a seat for you, if you dont mind a sea of green?
[/quote]

I got no problem with green.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1008011" timestamp="1304959883"]
Anybody attending this game, wanna catch a pre-game dinner?  I plan on being in Baytown early, so I'm not stuck in Houston traffic for rush hour.  Let me know....  We'll grab some food and catch what should be a great game.
[/quote]

BrenhamFan,

I'm going to try and join ya. Will have to see how Wednesday goes at the office. Will let you know. Pat's sugggestion of El Toro's is a good one.
Best of luck !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami