Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosby is coming in this game playing their best football. They are going to have to play the best game of their season to have a shot at Dayton. This is a rivalry game and might be a better game than most predict. I don't see the coogs pulling this one out, but they will play hard and they are VERY WELL coached, even though their coach is quite vocal and opinionated. That as nice as I can put that...... :D

Dayton by 14

Guest CougarPride

I'm predicting two things

ONE: Crosby will win in a good game but they will win by 14..I know I'm going to catch hell over this but Their going to do it. I know New Caney's and Galena Parks Teams are not comparable to Dayton But their Quarterbacks and offensive schemes are alike. The one difference is Dayton can play DEFENSE. Still Crosby by 14

TWO: COOGS MAY NOT Loose until 3rd round when they play Brehnam.

OKAY GUYS LET ME HEAR IT.....I kNOW ITS COMMING AFTER MY PREDICTIONS :lol:

ONE: Crosby will win in a goos game but they will win by 14..I know I'm going to catch heck over this but Their going to do it. I know New Caney's and Galena Parks Teams are not comparable to Dayton But their Quarterbacks and offensive schemes are alike. The one difference is Dayton can play DEFENSE. Still Crosby by 14

:shock: :shock: :D

ONE: Crosby will win in a good game but they will win by 14..I know I'm going to catch heck over this but Their going to do it. I know New Caney's and Galena Parks Teams are not comparable to Dayton But their Quarterbacks and offensive schemes are alike. The one difference is Dayton can play DEFENSE. Still Crosby by 14

Let me get this straight!! your picking Central to beat BH by 34 points on our thread while Dayton beat Central. Then although BH owned yall your going to beat Dayton by 14 and go three rounds?!!!

Hmmmmm Dayton I posted this pic on our thread check out #12 for the coogs :lol: there not that scary after throwing them to the field!!!

no64CSwartvsCrosby.jpg

Dayton should have no problem with Crosby but they had better eliminate stupid mistakes or their post season will be quick..........I'm talking about unnecessary penalties and I saw #25 try to return a punt against PNG on the goal line and PNG got the saftey. Do stuff like that in the playoffs and your done. Dayton has an outstanding defense though and thats a great thing to have in the playoffs.

Guest BIG HOUSE

DAYTON ROLLS IN THIS ONE!!!!!! GO MAKE A STATEMENT FOR 22-4A!!!!!

BE CAREFUL DAYTON,BH ONLY BEAT THIS TEAM 10-0...SCARED YET?

DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!! BH NOR CROSBY HAS A SHOT AT DAYTON!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DAYTON-48

CROSBY-6 ROUT,ROUT,ROUT,ROUT!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

22-4A CLEANS UP THIS DIST....

Guest PurplePride

:lol: Dayton wins this one....we HAVE to...its TRADITION! :wink:

We call it the HWY.90 Shootout! :lol:

:D I really have lots to say....but....I better not...haha 8)

Thanks for the scoop BH...hope the guys are reading this! LOVED the PIC you posted after having to hear some smack talk....lol...CUTE! :lol:

Made me SICK we are playing on the SAME NIGHT! UGH! Have to take my radio with me!!!!! :D Will be talking more to yall this week.. :D

Guest CougarPride

whatever Crosby is playing its best football in years right now they have outscored their oponents 138-6 in the first half the last four games. We have got some players back from injury that were out earlier this season but have been back the last three games and they are instant contributers. IM still staying Crosby by 14.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn