Nederland vs. Galena Park Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP has a wr name Holloway' date=' good qb and running back. They also have a huge end number eighty eight that is not that fast but can catch the ball. They have a number seven that plays db and wr that can get down field pretty good and broke one on BH. On defense they have a kid number fifty six who plays dend that is very physical. GP does have problems with the run up the gut and sounds like you guys do exactly that which will cause them problems. GP also has a pretty good size right tackle that is going to Tulane that is very effective. Let me tell you when they played Bh last night if not for a lateral pass that the GP wr just sits there and looks at while a db from Bh returns it down to the three, a fourth and five fake and get inside Bh ten that gets call back, and a missed what twenty yard field goal? That game never gets to overtime with GH winning by about fifteen to twenty.[/quote']

You can "If" that game to death. There was alot if "If"s on the other side of the ball too. The bad snap off the QB's shin going in at GP's 15. The missed 2 pt conversion, There was a play called back by penalty.... yada yada... From what I hear Ned.'s def is not a very tight group. I say GP's QB beats Ned with his legs and his arm.

GP 35 Ned 24

I just like what GPISD is doing over here with many of their kids. They don't draw very large crowds but do a little business in the area and some of my buds kids play for them. Where does the winner of this game go from here?

I ain't seen GP either but if their run defense isn't any good, Mosley will kill them.

I say Mosley gets at least 225 yds, and if he does NED wins by 2 TD's.

If they can stop the run NED is in trouble.

That said... I hope NED wins by 4 TD's. Let Mosley the Machine run all over them.

I ain't seen GP either but if their run defense isn't any good' date=' Mosley will kill them.

I say Mosley gets at least 225 yds, and if he does NED wins by 2 TD's.

If they can stop the run NED is in trouble.

That said... I hope NED wins by 4 TD's. Let Mosley the Machine run all over them.[/quote']

Sweet insgna Bronco1

N one has found an answer for mosley all year...besides Dayton and I still think he got near 100 yrds. If GP can't stop big M. then Nederland has this game...and IMO I think this is going out on a limb but if and I mean IF the other opponents we face in the playoffs CANT stop mosley and Theriot and little bass. I find us going a long ways. That is going out on a limb but I think our team has found our character and has straightened up. Quote me if you wish but I think we have a very good shot at upsetting some teams and going the distance. :wink:

N one has found an answer for mosley all year...besides Dayton and I still think he got near 100 yrds. If GP can't stop big M. then Nederland has this game...and IMO I think this is going out on a limb but if and I mean IF the other opponents we face in the playoffs CANT stop mosley and Theriot and little bass. I find us going a long ways. That is going out on a limb but I think our team has found our character and has straightened up. Quote me if you wish but I think we have a very good shot at upsetting some teams and going the distance. :wink:

What was you guys record this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder