WO-S vs. Nederland PREDICTIONS

[quote name="orangecoog" post="1001824" timestamp="1303664996"]
Nederland's program is on the way down. No close contest here. Mighty Mustangs big going away, while Ned is hanging their tongues.
[/quote]

You need to quite drinking that swamp water and take your Dan Hooks glasses off because he has retired and Nederland's program is not on the way down!

• 2 weeks later...
Nederland has one of it's better group of athletes coming up as Juniors and Seniors and even some sophs next year, but so does WOS! The WOS Sophomore class next year is stout and the Freshman class is even better. This may be Big Neds last year to run with the ponies! This may be Texas 3A's last year to run with the Ponies! I predict big things at WOS in 2012, 2013 and 2014.

Well what's new about all that, everyone has been picking WOS to win state since they dropped down to 3A, but it hasn't happened yet. There is one fact though, we will show up and from what I saw last year from these young guys we may not win but they will definitely know they were in a game!

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1005451" timestamp="1304475369"]
Well what's new about all that, [b]everyone has been picking WOS to win state since they dropped down to 3A, but it hasn't happened yet. [/b] There is one fact though, we will show up and from what I saw last year from these young guys we may not win but they will definitely know they were in a game!
[/quote]I've actually been thinking that for a while now.  :D

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1005451" timestamp="1304475369"]
Well what's new about all that, everyone has been picking WOS to win state since they dropped down to 3A, but it hasn't happened yet. There is one fact though, we will show up and from what I saw last year from these young guys we may not win but they will definitely know they were in a game!
[/quote]

And in every one of those years (except 2), WO-S managed to win that Week 0 matchup with Nederland.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124