New HF basketball coach is...

Guest tamulonghorn

Guest tamulonghorn
who?  I thought they were gonna have a decision early this week?
Or are they still working out the details of the truck lease from Philpott?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="tamulonghorn" post="993725" timestamp="1302096475"]
who?  I thought they were gonna have a decision early this week?
Or are they still working out the details of the truck lease from Philpott?
[/quote] :D I really don't think our new coach will be guided by those type of decisions you are referring towards. 8)

Guest tamulonghorn
i just heard that there is no decision yet but they have narrowed it down
source told me the sticking point is crew cab, leather, platinum package vs. extended cab, cloth, xlt package

[quote name="tamulonghorn" post="993874" timestamp="1302107730"]
i just heard that there is no decision yet but they have narrowed it down
source told me the sticking point is crew cab, leather, platinum package vs. extended cab, cloth, xlt package
[/quote]
Ok- Now I get it - The new coach gets this fancy pickup in exchange for supporting UOS!!

The new head coachfor HF had this to say:

Believes he can get this team to the district tournament and beyond. The new coach studied film from last season. He saw a team with no confidence.

"They've got to get their swagger and believe in themselves that they can win," the new HF coach said. "And they have that talent to do that. For me, really it's the mental aspect. These kids got all the tools that they need to be good. Just got to get them to believe in themselves."

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="993909" timestamp="1302110873"]

Believes he can get this team to the district tournament and beyond. The new coach studied film from last season. He saw a team with no confidence.

"They've got to get their swagger and believe in themselves that they can win," the new HF coach said. "And they have that talent to do that. For me, really it's the mental aspect. These kids got all the tools that they need to be good. Just got to get them to believe in themselves."

Now Dove- Isn't that sort of plagiarism?  You have simply taken Pat Knights comments and applied them to the HF situation.

[/quote]

[quote name="stevenash" post="993922" timestamp="1302113155"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=82787.msg993909#msg993909 date=1302110873]

Now Dove- Isn't that sort of plagiarism?  You have simply taken Pat Knights comments and applied them to the HF situation.

[/quote]
[/quote]Stevie, Knight should have applied at HF. Thats exactly HF's situation ;)

[quote name="dawg13" post="994077" timestamp="1302140138"]
Hey dove,is the interest in HF JOB on this board, is it concern for the program or FEAR that your predictions will come true. ::) ;D
[/quote]Excellent question Dawg.  People know HF will be very competitive in the coming years. Shaking in their boots.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="996780" timestamp="1302699978"]
I heard from a good source that some of the players questioned his skin color. ;)

Decello will bring hard discipline to the program. Question is, will "some" of the players accept it? ;)
[/quote]THEY BETTER! Thats one step forward.

[quote name="dawg13" post="996833" timestamp="1302705769"]
What does skin color have to do with him becoming, the head coach 0f the 2012 State champions,you take that to your good source.
[/quote]

Hey, I am only repeating what "some" folks who are "in the know" said about the situation. ;)

As far as I am concerned, it shouldn't be an issue but that doesn't mean it won't be for a certain "few". ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor