22 4A MVP?

Guest Jags

Williams, he's the show for Central. Mosley's right there with him, but you have to give the nod to the team who's been more impressive in my opinion. Dugat is in the mix, but in my opinion, they have too many weapons that hurt you for him to be singled out although he is a great running back.

MVP's normally come from the best team in the district. That would be either Dayton/Central. Dayton's going to win the district, but I just think there weapons are too spread out to have an MVP... Central rode Williams back in several games. Mosely is outstanding and I put him right up there with Williams.

but Mosley single-handedly wins games for Nederland...

Mosley is good, no doubt, but that statement sure is tough on the rest of the team (surprising comming from you). The Gutieraz (sp????) is no one to take lightly.

oh yea, my vote is for Dugat.

I disagree Penny... I think you give it to Mosley... Central has enough talent to win a game without Williams.. Yea he is great' date=' but Mosley single-handedly wins games for Nederland... I say Mosley[/quote']

Probably Mosley............ but you can't penalize Williams for having a good team around him, Plus Mosley has some pretty big boys blocking for him and I would argue that he does not win games all by himself. You have to get him in the secondary and he does the rest. but without a push up front

NOBODY gets big yards. Look what happened in Dayton ?

Mosley he runs hard and with his heart..... I watched this kid barely walk across the field to shake hands after the Vidor game. He gave it everything he had .... he left his heart at Pirate Stadium and I am sure he does that week in and week out. He would be a good fit at LSU.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33